Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    So No Sims 3 built from our dear @suepea :cry:

@calmorezoo The converted factory and its plaza looks pretty awesome, I especially love the bakery & coffe lounge :star:

Glad to see some life in here again~
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Great build Calmorezoo, rec'd of course. :)
  • duyguugudurduyguugudur Posts: 2,684 Member
    calmorezoo wrote: »
    @duyguugudur
    heres your request for and factory remodled into a community arts center and more

Called = The Old Factory
    Set As = Visitors Allowed
    DL= http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8740814
    Discription = this old factory has been lovingly converted into a community arts center and various other small units as follows coffee lounge, cafe , bakery and also club with live act stage. Whats more with savy sellers tills your sim can buy the art they love.
    Pictures=
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg
    screenshot_original.jpg

Have fun with your sims visisting their new community lot

It looks amazing @calmorezoo ,thank you for giving ur time & ur design to make it happen! <3

Through when I am recommending & adding it to my favs, Fast Lane & KPST are being shown which i donot have ...
    Is it exchange mistake perhaps?

Wish u all awesome day,stucked at work! >. <
  • suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    Love the build, Cal! What a fun lot it will be to explore in game. Rec'd and faved.
    h2xmsbl]
    Heledriel wrote: »

@calmorezoo The converted factory and its plaza looks pretty awesome, I especially love the bakery & coffe lounge :star:

Actually, I started it anyway. I don't have much direction for it so It's taking on a life of it's own. I will finish it while I'm waiting to select another request :-)
    h2xmsbl]
    suepea wrote: »

Actually, I started it anyway. I don't have much direction for it so It's taking on a life of it's own. I will finish it while I'm waiting to select another request :-)

That's very generous of you @suepea !!

Really no "open request for sims 3 for the time being? Lol

If it is then i can surely come to you with request! :# do u prefer builds or sims? If builds are u in mood for commercial or residential?

See I can be cheeky! :)
    Enjoy ur day hun!

If it is then i can surely come to you with request! :# do u prefer builds or sims? If builds are u in mood for commercial or residential?

Enjoy ur day hun!

I would be happy to take a request from you, @duyguugudur, cheeky or not ;-) I am not the best at making Sims so a build is my preference. Either commercial or residential, what ever you are in the mood for. Just not too big -- my Sim time is limited and I am a sloooooow builder!

h2xmsbl]
  • MarisuMarisu Posts: 8 New Member
    edited August 2015
    Thank you! I'm going to try and repost my form with links!

Enjoy ur day hun!

I would be happy to take a request from you, @duyguugudur, cheeky or not ;-) I am not the best at making Sims so a build is my preference. Either commercial or residential, what ever you are in the mood for. Just not too big -- my Sim time is limited and I am a sloooooow builder!

Yay!! :) donot regret it !
    I am rebuilding bridgeport, so I am in need of many builds ;)

I will come back soon like tomorrow? :)
    Hope u can enjoy
  • MarisuMarisu Posts: 8 New Member
    Still says I have to wait a little longer. :( I just hope someone claims my form!
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    I have a request for your team:

Username: YJP19299
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern, Big Brother House
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EP's except Get Together, All GP's except Spa Day, all SP's except Cool Kitchen and all Updates ;)
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms: 4
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? There should be two bedrooms à 4 beds (all can be double beds) , One single bedroom for the host and One Master Bedroom for the Head of Household which should be able to be renovated because the contestants are very different. You can orient on the furnituring from the past big brother houses in RL.
    Number of bathrooms: 4
    Favorite color schemes: All are allowed
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes and Yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? I forgot what Create a Pattern was :sweat_smile:
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan: I don't understand that :|
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? All of the three facts are a must have for the house, also please add as many skill objects as possible.
    Additional instructions? There has to be a diary room with a seat, also I need the hosting room for the host. Also I need a huge room for the challenges, maybe you could make more than 2 floors. For the other things, inspire yourself from the RL Big Brother houses ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    edited August 2015
    ElijahsBabygurl9 your 6 bedroom Fairytale Style Ranch for a family for Supernaturals is ready. Room for 4 horses or more, some rooms not decorated as requested, built to suit Appaloosa Plains, but will suit all Worlds

BROADMEADOWS
    http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8741673

Screenshot-55_zpsbuvhufiv.jpg

Screenshot-37_zpsghnvg6os.jpg

Screenshot-73_zpswmv2ynsq.jpg

More photos at: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/581206/creations-by-glenkarri-broadmeadows-6-bedroom-horse-ranch-p-50/p50
    Post edited by Glenkarri on
    Claim this one now thanks

Date: August 1, 2015
    Username: princess0384
    Page: here
    Type: Room
    Description: Master Bedroom and Bathroom
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:
    @duyguugudur
    heres your request for and factory remodled into a community arts center and more

Called = The Old Factory
    Discription = this old factory has been lovingly converted into a community arts center and various other small units as follows coffee lounge, cafe , bakery and also club with live act stage. Whats more with savy sellers tills your sim can buy the art they love.
    Pictures=

It looks amazing @calmorezoo ,thank you for giving ur time & ur design to make it happen! <3

Through when I am recommending & adding it to my favs, Fast Lane & KPST are being shown which i donot have ...

Hi there! The Exchange has been bugged as far as content for a looooong time. lol I'm sure cal was very conscientious when she created for you, so go ahead and load it in game, it's going to be exactly right. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Marisu wrote: »
    Still says I have to wait a little longer. :( I just hope someone claims my form!

Bummer! It takes something like 50 likes to be a member, so it's going to be a bit. We'll absolutely claim your request! Once it's claimed, the creator will contact you and get the links via message (or however they choose to do it). If you'd prefer you can always list the links with the carrots. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @YJP19299: Thanks for your request! If you have any additions or changes to make to it, you may do so up until your request is claimed.

I know you're looking for the Big Brother house, is there one season in particular you'd like us to emulate? Or would you like elements of different ones blended together? This is the floor plan pic I found for Season 17:
    8a121399f85c3098a2e90406c83f942d.jpg
    And here's a link to the interiors.
    103396_d0540b.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
    Glenkarri wrote: »
    Claim this one now thanks

Date: August 1, 2015
    Username: princess0384
    Page: here
    Type: Room
    Description: Master Bedroom and Bathroom
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

Thank you!! You're on fire!! lol :smiley::wink:
    SLpPUp.png

Aw, that's super nice of you suepea! I've changed the status back to Claimed. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • YJB19299YJB19299 Posts: 5,801 Member
    @DNARequestTeam Yeah, that is an idea, only for the addition I also need the bedroom and Suite of my Host Phoebe. With the interior, you can make a mix of different Seasons, as long they match and its modern ;)
    c6fj8ujnodut.png
    @Glenkarri , waow u are super duper fast!! lovely build! Rec'd it!!
    Also room design pics look cool despite being me hate pink colour :)
    @duyguugudur

Called = The Old Factory
    Pictures=

Hi there! The Exchange has been bugged as far as content for a looooong time. lol I'm sure cal was very conscientious when she created for you, so go ahead and load it in game, it's going to be exactly right. :)

Ohh that's good to know, i also guessed the same but cannot help but asked.. missing store content are not so important if it is not structural piece but missing stuff packs can cause problems. >.< sorry @calmorezoo in case i made u feel bad!
    I really appreciate ur effort as well as the the result! :)) thank you again

Enjoy ur day hun!

:)) now i am gonna take full advantage of ur offer!! >:)o:)<3 xxx