Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Para)Normal Neighborhood [Updated 9/11]

Comments

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    I uploaded my guy. :) He might have some CC eyes, but they're not necessary. I just have default replacement eyes installed. That's it. Feel free to change Charles up to your desire. ^-^
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    I dug up my Frost vampires. I'm not sure they look gothic enough but most of their clothes are from the vampir pack. I haven't played them in ages but now I have the urge. They will hopefully keep me busy while I wait for the parenting game pack.
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Thank you @SilentWolf101 and @suzanna13 ! I just went in game and downloaded them! :blush:

Can't wait to see all of these awesome vamps in action in my game! :smiley: (And in screenshots in a future chapter! ;) )
    snvAF3B.png
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    Created a dude but ran out of time to create a girl and upload them. Will jump back in when I get back tonight :)
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
  • MunterbaconMunterbacon Posts: 5,082 Member
    edited May 2017
    All done! Uploaded a guy and a gal to the hashtag just now! :)

Edit: I may have also uploaded another household, coz no neighbourhood is set without a set of evil, creepy, vampire children! :D
    Post edited by Munterbacon on
    dustshaela.jpg
    Origin ID: Munter_Bacon
    Ironbound (end of season break) | STRIKE! (currently updating) | The Colours of my Heart (on hiatus)
    edited May 2017
    Yay! Thank you @Munterbacon ! And no one submitted any kids yet so I am super excited ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Kids! I didn't even think of teens, toddlers and children....Do you want more?
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Kids! I didn't even think of teens, toddlers and children....Do you want more?

@AudreyFld I wouldn't mind a couple extra youngsters (or even an elder or two!) :) I can't give context, of course ;) But it makes sense that most of the vampires in this chapter would be YAs/Adults, so having the majority be that age is fine. But a couple younger ones sprinkled in could be fun!
    snvAF3B.png
  • minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    Ooh love the idea of creepy vampire kids
    (Hi @minjee_kang ! Great to see you here!)

Yeah, vampire kids could be fun! I just don't know how easy it would be to make creepy kids in the game without cc? I'll have to see what Munter came up with! :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
    (Hello hello
    (Hello hello thanks for welcoming the noob :D) I don't know what happened, my comment got sliced in half! I'm also very intrigued... creepy vampire kids! Woop woop :) Who's your favourite creepy kid btw? Mine are the twins from "The Shining" They are so adorably creepy :*
    Haha yeah, those girls are FREAKY @minjee_kang ! Not sure if I have a favorite creepy kid... I'll have to think about this one :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    Just downloaded the latest batch of vampires :heart: Thank you guys! I am already working on the THIRD chapter of Season Two! :smiley: I'm on such a roll haha Can't wait to share it with everyone :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Do you need more? I can make you a vamp or two tomorrow after work.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Thanks for offering @Skcaga6 ! I have about 24 vampires right now, but if you wanna make one or two more, I won't say no ;) (and some people submitted like 6 vamps haha so I might only use 2-3 per person so it's fair :blush:)
    snvAF3B.png
    I will make them right after I read A2A and No Stars. lol Priorities.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    I made you a vampire couple. Used the tag you requested so should be easy to find them.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    edited May 2017
    Downloaded your vampires @Skcaga6 ! Thank you!

Also... Get hyped, people :tongue: I'm on a ROLL! The first THREE chapters of Season Two are written, screenshotted, and scheduled :open_mouth:

John is quite joyful about the imminent return ;)

IcXzg3v.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited May 2017
    Whoop!!! So excited! Not gonna lie!!!

Vo60V.gif?c=popkey-web&p=popkey&i=happybirthday-events&l=direct&f=.gif
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I'm glad you're so excited @pammiechick ! So am I! :smiley:

I am hoping to make my thread a little more active this summer during Season Two so feel free to stop by any time ;) I also might post a few teasers leading up to the premiere :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png

I am hoping to make my thread a little more active this summer during Season Two so feel free to stop by any time ;) I also might post a few teasers leading up to the premiere :smiley:

Speaking of teasers...

05-23-17_10-56-12c2a0pm.jpg

Couldn't resist sharing something... so there's a little Johniper + fruitcake action ;):tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited May 2017

Speaking of teasers...

Couldn't resist sharing something... so there's a little Johniper + fruitcake action ;):tongue:

LOL! Just thinking about them...I guess his sister isn't there right now??? :tongue: I wonder if some new vampires have moved into the neighborhood...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Just read chapter 1! How did I not know about this?! I hope Juniper isn't one of those oblivious heroines but this is @CitizenErased14 we're talking about I expect some major sleuthing in the future for some reason. Only one way to find out on to chapter 2! :D

Speaking of teasers...

LOL! Just thinking about them...I guess his sister isn't there right now??? :tongue: I wonder if some new vampires have moved into the neighborhood...

Hahahaha his "sister"... that's cute :tongue: (spoilering the rest because of WitcHazard haha)
    Actually, as far as Juniper knows. John and Jane have never even met! ;) John didn't even think of trying the sister excuse ;)

Interesting prediction... we'll see! Fruitcake is definitely a. Ice neighborly gesture, one way or another ;)
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Just read chapter 1! How did I not know about this?! I hope Juniper isn't one of those oblivious heroines but this is @CitizenErased14 we're talking about I expect some major sleuthing in the future for some reason. Only one way to find out on to chapter 2! :D

Yay @WitcHazard ! Though I'll warn you... Juniper most definitely IS "one of those oblivious heroines" LMAO. But hopefully you enjoy it either way ;)
    snvAF3B.png