Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Para)Normal Neighborhood [Updated 9/11]

Comments

• CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited July 2017
    Hey @Haflinger ! Thanks so much for your interest :heart: If you do check out (Para)Normal Neighborhood, I hope you enjoy! :blush: It is WORLDS different from Ashes to Ashes. But I really love getting the chance to be silly and fun, rather than so serious and dramatic all the time :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    I'll be sure to! I think I got started on the first chapter and then took a left at Albuquerque and ended up engrossed in Ashes to Ashes. But I'll get myself back there soon.

Seems like it's a good summer for it, I'm only taking one class online (sociology, yay) and have plenty of time for Sim stuff. In fact, it's looking like SimLit is becoming my summer reading, lol.
    Glad you're having a pretty relaxing summer @Haflinger ! I find it to be the best time for both writing and reading simlit too! :smiley:
    snvAF3B.png
  • HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    My online course is a bit on the fast paced side since it's only 6 weeks long, but that means it's not very demanding either. We mainly have to write discussion posts that are around 500-600 words minimum (ad my last one I was in a zone for and made it all the way up to 900) so it's got me in a writing mood anyway.

So I've got lots of time to read simlit and do some author-stuff myself.
    I ended up being on time for a Monday update after all ;) Hopefully next week can be the same!

Episode Twenty-One
    qCO7h4M.jpg
    snvAF3B.png
  • suzanna13suzanna13 Posts: 1,426 Member
    edited July 2017
    Didn't see that coming.
    I take it Cole is pretending to be a robot so he can spy?
    Can't wait to find out what Juniper does with this bit of informatîon
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    suzanna13 wrote: »
    Didn't see that coming.
    I take it Cole is pretending to be a robot so he can spy?
    Can't wait to find out what Juniper does with this bit of informatîon

Yep, @CitizenErased14 pulled one over on all of us! I think Juniper won't believe him....In the words of the author...we shall see!!!! :joy:
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    I can't wait for next chapter now, but I have to, :'(. Fortunately, Wednesday is soon and we have more A2A.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @CitizenErased14 you totally fooled me! I thought for sure he was a robot. :o Juniper probably won't believe her friends are who they are at all. This was awesome! Thanks for my smile for the day! :)
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Up until he whipped out his badge I was still thinking "advanced government droid". They're bound to have them. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I kind of thought he might be an agent when I saw all the equiptment. Oh no...I think Grim needs to get a grip on this guy! Kick his butt out!

Juniper--so clueless as usual. I wonder if Cole is going to squeal on everyone to Juniper, including John/Jane.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @suzanna13 @AudreyFld @Bugsie2016 @haswh @InfraGreen @pammiechick (Mass reply simply because most of you expressed the same thing!)

I'm really glad you guys enjoyed the chapter and liked this new twist! I was both excited and nervous about this chapter! Let's just say this Cole reveal is really gonna shake things up this season. ;)

Some of the questions you might be having right now will probably be answered in our next chapter (which I still haven't even outlined yet, let alone written/screenshotted... Hopefully I can be productive this week so it's ready for you all on Monday!!!)

Thank you guys so much for reading. I have a blast with this story and your support is everything! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    Okay, I know I warned people LAST week that this week's chapter might be late, and that ended up being not true...

But it truly IS looking like it'll be the case for next week :open_mouth: I know not all my readers are here on the forums but I'm hoping most are and will see me post here so it's not a total surprise if next week's chapter is late (or, worst-case scenario, we don't have a chapter next week and the next update is August 7th... fingers crossed that won't be the case though!)

I just like to keep everyone in the loop because I used to be very bad about having long and unplanned hiatuses on this story, and I'd hate for people to fear that happening again! :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    @CitizenErased14 - I am sure the heads up is appreciated! RL trumps sims so enjoy!
    Thanks for the warning!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Thanks for being so understanding @AudreyFld and @pammiechick !

I've been really busy getting stuff ready for being my best friend's maid of honor the week after next. AND the week after that, three of my simlit friends are coming to visit me.

That means there will be like a week and a half where basically no writing will be happening, and since A2A is my priority I've been using what little writing time I DO have lately to make sure I get as far ahead as I can on that story.

My hope is to get to a comfortable place with A2A soon so I can bring my focus back to PNN :)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Take the time you need. Real life comes before story life.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Another update about the next chapter :) it won't be ready for tomorrow. Thursday or Friday is looking likely.

I think the week after next there won't be an update because that's when I'll be in full wedding mode and crazy busy haha.

Thanks guys!
    snvAF3B.png
    Sound like you have some fun and happy days ahead! Enjoy @CitizenErased14! :)
    Don't worry - we will still be here when we find out what Cole says to Juniper and if she even believes him.... :)
  • megiaremegiare Posts: 421 Member
    Another update about the next chapter :) it won't be ready for tomorrow. Thursday or Friday is looking likely.

I think the week after next there won't be an update because that's when I'll be in full wedding mode and crazy busy haha.

Thanks guys!

So glad I came here as I normally don't. TY!
    aD9wyNW.jpg
    As always, I like keeping you guys in the loop haha So here is another update about our next chapter, and also the likely schedule moving forward:

Right now the most likely scenario is that we won't have a chapter until Monday next week (the next chapter is planned/outlined, but I don't think I'll even get a chance to start writing it until Friday!) Then I know for certain that we will not have one the week after (I am sorry! :( ) But I hope to have one the week after THAT.

With the school year starting up again at the end of this month, I think (since it's kind of going that way anyway!) that the new schedule will be every-other-Monday

I feel awful and hate not being able to keep up my weekly schedule :bawling: But it's just a little too much for me right now with how busy I've been (I'm barely keeping my head above water with A2A as it is! Haha)

I thank everyone for being understanding! :heart: I am going to just tag the people who had commented here recently so you see this little announcement! :)

@Bugsie2016 @InfraGreen @haswh @pammiechick @AudreyFld @Skcaga6 @megiare
    snvAF3B.png
    Got it! Well...glad it has its own schedule. Understand about school starting (work) and things gearing up. Thanks for the heads up.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    You do what you need to do. We will still be here when you are back.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
    Thanks for keeping us updated and don't stress about it. I know I will still be around whenever you get to it and pretty sure everyone else will too. Life is more important for sure. :)