Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(Para)Normal Neighborhood [Updated 9/11]

Comments

• Options
    minjee_kangminjee_kang Posts: 285 Member
    Oooooh excited! I could sing as well lalalalala
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Less than a week left til season 2?!

05-23-17_10-37-25c2a0pm.jpg

Jane can't believe it ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    Oh @CitizenErased14 Someone has nominated you for the Unique Blogger Award.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    Oh @CitizenErased14 Someone has nominated you for the Unique Blogger Award.

Thank you! :blush:
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    You are very welcome. And Happy Birthday. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    All caught up and ready for Season 2 can't wait to meet Jane! ;)
  • Options
    I'm so excited you caught up @WitcHazard ! I'm really excited for everyone to "meet" Jane too ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    OMG COUNTDOWN! D-4 :) I'm so psyched! XO
  • Options
    Today is the day :) Waiting in front of my computer patiently xo
  • Options
    Today is the day :) Waiting in front of my computer patiently xo

Hehehehe @minjee_kang I'm glad you're so excited! But where I live, it's still 9:45pm on the 11th :(

The chapter will be posting in the late morning tomorrow my time (probably around 10:30 or 11 or so)
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Hehehe of course I'm excited :) I'll be doing some work while waiting, good motivation for me to finish this report! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait and more! It's 11:30 am on the 12th where I live by the way! I love how the sims forum has people from various time zones, but we come together as a community xo
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Ooooo, only one more sleep until Season Two! *dances a jig* hehe I'm so excited, love this story @CitizenErased14 <3
  • Options
    Thank you @Karababy52 ! :blush: It's coming very soon!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I need toilet reading when I get home from work.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I need toilet reading when I get home from work.

Snicker... :joy:

When...will...this...be...OUT????
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    How about right now, @pammiechick ? ;)

So excited to finally share this with you all! :blush: Welcome to Season Two!

Episode Fifteen
    tpuvEs4.png
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    Ohmigawd
  • Options
    Ohmigawd ♡ They kissed! I am smiling ear to ear right now
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    This was so cute. Glad you had a chance to have happy fluffy bowling time fun in your story, since I know things were going down in A2A at the time of the pack's release!
    I love how John is helping Juniper date himself--or herself, in this case. The extent of his affection for her is adorable--and it works both ways, judging by the big smiles at the end of the chapter. The bowling alley shots were fantastic--loved the ones of Juniper, Randy, and Grimm all lined up bowling at the same time.

And then Randy and Grimm tormenting poor Jane, knowing perfectly well about her true identity, and Juniper being almost stubbornly oblivious about the phone...LOL. I wonder if she'd like Jane nearly as much if John hadn't become such a dear friend to her? Attraction is an interesting thing. This was really a great, satisfying season premiere.

Can't wait to see future episodes of PNN--and not months apart! ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    I feel like I shouldn't be writing comments while being this hyped... oops. My internet is all strange and is making me comment everywhere! Amazing chapter as always :-) Glad I waited up! (Midnight here in my time hehe)
  • Options
    @minjee_kang I love your enthusiasm :heart: Thank you for staying up for my story!

@LadyLobster Haha yes it was so fun to have some bowling action! ;)
    I'm glad you're such a fan of Johniper/Janiper! :) He really is so in love with her... and I don't think he's ever felt emotions this strong before! If only it wasn't all based on a lie haha I think it's hard for him to understand how wrong it is to lie to her like him. He doesn't really have a gender (male pronouns are just easier to use with him haha) so it's not a huge deal for him to switch back and forth, and I think he doesn't quite realize that it WOULD be a big deal for other people ;)

The neighbors definitely are having fun teasing the lovebirds! And their is definitely a lot of very sweet attraction and affection between these two! You bring up a great question about Juniper's attraction to Jane being related to her friendship with John! Physically she is definitely not attracted to the male version of him, but I think their personalities are very compatible (opposites attract, right? ) and she already loved John's company as a friend, so it makes it super easy for her to fall for Jane.

I'm happy you were satisfied with the premiere! I'm also looking forward to not having months between updates ;) Thank you for reading!
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Very cute date! Even with all the Grimmy and Randy shenanigans..ahahaaaa!

Good for John Jane!

And cannot wait for MORE!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Jane is so pretty! I'm glad they had a great date <3
    I wonder when the other shoe'll drop though :lol:
  • Options
    This was the perfect bathroom read. Perfect place to be when I started laughing so hard I peed. Thank goodness I had the foresight to think ahead and already be in position for that. Randy and Grimmy made me laugh, but not as hard as John in the red dress did. And poor Juniper. Poor clueless Juniper.
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    Thank you @pammiechick @Sterretjeee and @Skcaga6 ! I'm so glad you guys enjoyed the premiere (and maybe even peed from laughing :joy:) Jane definitely enjoyed Juniper's company almost as much as Randy and Mr. Grimm enjoyed tormenting Jane ;)

The current plan is for weekly updates throughout the summer! :blush: So next Monday I will be back with the next installment (and we get to meet the new neighbor I hinted at in this one ;) hehe)
    snvAF3B.png