Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CC Furniture

This may seem like a silly question (and i apologize if this is in the wrong place) But do you download CC furniture they same with with other cc? I read somewhere it was different, then i read again it was the same. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    edited July 2015
    This may seem like a silly question (and i apologize if this is in the wrong place) But do you download CC furniture they same with with other cc? I read somewhere it was different, then i read again it was the same. Thanks!

Yup, it works in exactly the same way as clothing CC. It comes as a .package file that you can just drop into your Mods folder.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello.
    CC furniture comes in package files and is put in the Mods folder. You download it from the websites of CC creators. Sometimes it comes in a zip folder form and you need to take the package files out of the zip folder to place in the mods folder.

It is not a silly question. It is good to ask questions so that you know how to download and make it appear in your game.
    If you have subfolders of CC, you need to edit the resource.cfg file that is in the mods folder. This link explains how to do that
    http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=531644
  • Options
    ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Just a thought....it may be lots you are thinking of as lots downloaded from the web, as opposed to the gallery, are installed to a different location.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison