Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Is Your Pleasantview?

FlyingPotato659FlyingPotato659 Posts: 1,473 Member
Pleasantview is my favourite neighbourhood in the sims2, the characters are amazing and it gives me a story to tell in my own mind, no one else. I would like to share you what my pleasantview is, I am going to show only two pictures, would love to show you all of them but there is so many but I will give you a description on what happened in my pleasantveiw.

Lets start with the very famous goths!

The Goths

Sadly Mortimer has passed away leaving the goth mansion that worths a fortune, sadly for him he doesn't realise his new wife Dina Goth has been having an affair and also marrying him just for his fortune. Since the death mortimer, everyone notice that Dina hasn't been mourning like any widow would have done. Currently Dina is all alone in the large goth mansion as Alexander has gone to university, Cassandra moved on to raise a family of her own. Dina may have all the clothes she wanted, all the luxurious objects but she isn't entertained anymore.

ioj5g0.jpg

The Dreamers

As Darren use to spend his day dreaming about Cassandra, right now he doesn't need to dream, he can finally see Cassandra every single day since they exchanged rings. They are having a pleasant life with their son Cameron and another one on the way. Dirk went to college and got himself into the business career, he has his own bachelor pad but he hopes to find true love again.

The Pleasant

For Mary-Sue, she had a tough past from the death of her parents and the divorce due to discovering Daniel having an affair with the maid she never really knew much. Daniel decides to settle down with Kaylynn in their own apartment. Daniel finds his life complete but Kaylynn doesn't think she got it all, there is just one thing that she really wants.... a baby, that is a big risk for Kaylynn as she has been having affair with Don, there may be chances that Kaylynn may be pregnant with Don's baby or a small chance that it could be Daniel's. The twins of Mary-Sue And Daniel went to university, one of them got graduated and one of them decides to drop out to marry a criminal which the parents do not approve. We all know which of the twins did that. Angela And Dustin? Oh you think it is them..... incorrect. Well that is another story to be told. Angela has moved into an appartment with her new kitten and got herself a career in medical. Lilth dropped out of college and is living with her boyfriend who is a criminal.

The Lothario

Don has spent his days with Nina, Kaylynn and Dina of course. But there is one thing about Don, he disappeared from the balcony just like Bella Goth disappeared but he returned, he has been keeping a secret which none of the neighbours knew what it was. It turns out that Don has a child that no one never seen and knew but there are rumours that the child could possibly be a little......green.

The Caliente
Nina has never spoken to Dina ever since she married Mortimer, Nina is now a photographer as she needs to find a career to provide money for her child. Nina is currently pregnant in her 3rd trimester with Don's baby, as she knew that Don doesn't want to take part in the child's life but will she be able to raise a baby on her own.

The Broke
Brandi has a hard life, since she lost her husband, she give birth to a son that will never see his father. Brandi has been raising the two younger boys quite well on her own, once Charlie the youngest child became a child, Brandi decides to work as a teacher to earn money for the boys. Sadly she had more devastating news as her eldest Dustin passed away in an unexpected house fire.

The Burb
Jennifier And John now has successful careers, there has been no trouble in their marriage. Lucy is currently in university who has an eye on the young boy from the Goth, we all know who that is. Alexander.

Well this is my pleasantview, what is your pleasantview? It would be interesting to hear what happened to those characters you been playing.

Comments

• RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    I love your Pleasantview! So interesting and unique :)
    I have a story here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13744905#Comment_13744905 - I haven't updated in a while and I really want to but the storyline I'm trying to go with is going to take so long to set up and I didn't feel like starting it when I was updating. I would like to see what happens next and with the next generations :)
  • NerdySims99NerdySims99 Posts: 150 Member
    Really love your Pleasantview story, hoping you might be willing to show us a little more into your Pleasantview. :wink: I think it's really interesting what you did with all the different families, but poor Brandi though!
    "You've gotta be stirring my pasta."
  • baccsurfsbaccsurfs Posts: 21 Member
    edited September 2015
    The Goths --
    Cassandra got married to Don, and had twins named Isabella and James. Mortimer died not long after Cassandra got married and left the house to her. I redecorated the house because I thought the decor was a tad tacky. Alexander went off to college, got engaged to Lucy Burb. They are currently living in their own house about to plan their wedding. Isabella and James got into private school and have been keeping their grades up and working at their skills. Don is still having affairs with different women. Cassandra and Don are currently elders, the twins are teens.

The Calientes --
    Dina got pregnant with Don's baby before he married Cassandra. She gave birth to a boy, John. Her and Nina both had the ltw to be a hall of famer so they got jobs in the athletic career and are working at getting promoted. Nina caught Don and Dina together, but made up with them both; then she hooked up with Don and Dina caught them together.

The Burbs --
    John and Jennifer are currently elders. John got a job in the medical field and has been promoted a few times. Jennifer got a job in the law career but got fired, she then got a job in the education field. Lucy graduated from college with honors, and as I mentioned above is engaged to Alexander. But, before that she was dating Dirk Dreamer. She is going to get a job in the music field.

The Pleasants --
    Mary Sue caught Daniel with the maid but hasn't divorced him. Instead, she is getting her revenge with a little fling with Don. Angela and Lillith went off to college and majored in drama. Angela got together with Dirk Dreamer, but also had a small thing with Alexander Goth (so basically her and Lucy switched partners.) Angela and Dirk are engaged and are living together in their own house. Angela graduated with honors and got a job in the athletic field. Lillith changed aspirations from popularity to romance she got a job in the law enforcement career and is currently living on her own in own of the beach houses by the Calientes.

The Brokes --
    Brandi had the baby she was pregnant with, i can't remember what I named it. She briefly owned her own business selling baked goods while she raised the little tike but now has a job in the journalism career. Dustin was fired from his part time job for his poor performance in school, he didn't do any of his homework. He grew up, then got a job in criminal career track again. He and Brandi have both gotten a few promotions but are still super poor. They were able to afford an easel. They only have 3 beds for the four of them to sleep in. Beau and the new kid are both teens now, they've both been trying to keep their grades up and work on their skills so they can hopefully go to college.

I'll add some pictures of their made over houses when I can!
  • baccsurfsbaccsurfs Posts: 21 Member
    The Goths--
    Isabella and James got into private school, worked at their skills so they could get scholarships for college. Isabella got the culinary, creative arts, the Tsang Footwork, and Sim City Scholars scholarship. James got the Athletic, Tsang Footwork, and Sim City Scholars. Don died of old age, Cassandra retired. The twins had just gone off to college when I left.

The Goth/Burbs --
    Lucy and Alexander got married and had a son, Kevin. They both are trying to reach the top of their careers. Alexanders lifetime want is to max out 7 skills, so far he's got Creativity and Mechanical. Kevin grew up well having learned most of his skills, he wasn't able to get potty trained in time. Kevin is now a teen attending Private school, he's gotten scholarships for creativity, logic, sim city scholars. Lucy and ALexander both aged to elders. Alexander is at Level 7 in the gamer career, and Lucy is at level 5 in the music career.

The Burbs // Dreamers // Pleasant --
    Jennifer and John Burb moved in with Darren along with Lillith. John, Jennifer, and Darren are all elders. Jennifer and Darren are at level 6 in the education career, John is at level 8 in the medical career. Lillith has a lifetime want of 20 simulateneous lovers and she currently has two along with one crush. She is currently at level 7 in the law enforcement career.

The Dreamer/Pleasants--
    Angela and Dirk got married and had a son, George. They moved in with Mary-Sue after Daniel died, and when Mary-Sue also passed they continued living in the house. Angela and Dirk aged up to elders and reached the top of the athletic and Medical careers, completing their ltw. George is currently a teen.

The Brokes --
    Brandi aged up to elder, Dustin has been promoted in the criminal career track a few times. Beau and Henry are teens, Beau is going off to college with the sim city scholars scholarship.

The Calientes --
    Dina and Nina are both elders, Dina's son, John, with Don is heading off to college. I believe Dina and Nina are at level 8 in the athletic career.
  • awalker219252awalker219252 Posts: 2 New Member
    [code] :D [b]