Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So the missing NPCS (firefighters, robbers, etc.)

WilderwolfWilderwolf Posts: 3,406 Member
Do you think maybe they're saving them to release in a heroes vs. villains sort of expansion? With the heroes ranging from a simple firefighter to actual superheroes of sorts and the villains ranging from petty thieves to crazed super powered nemesis.

I know what you're thinking though. "But the biggest type of hero is already in the game, he just delivered my sims a pizza."

I'm just trying to make sense as to why they're not in game.
Sig_zpsrk5fg4ri.gif

Comments

• Options
    jackjack_kjackjack_k Posts: 8,601 Member
    They aren't in the game because the Guru's focused on different NPC's this time around.

They worried about Personal Trainers, Librarians, Mixologists etc all for the base game, while the basics were overlooked.

I mean we have a Gardener that cleans community lots, but no Gardener for home lots?

They even programmed a Repairman but decided not to put them in the game. You can call them via cheat, but not via phone.

I don't really understand the choices regarding NPC's this time around.
  • Options
    MidnightAuraMidnightAura Posts: 5,809 Member
    I must admit I have no idea why they decided not to include something as simple as a repair man or a fire fighter. No doubt there will be a reason but to me it makes no sense.
  • Options
    emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Npcs aren't as compatible with the game engine of sims 4 explaining why there's just a 'roles' system where you can play everybody but it picks a playable sim to fill in a role a npc would normally take.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!