Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Color POP! *Results Posted.

Comments

• VanadisVanadis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Vana, what ace's chest piece of?

lotsa stuff XD There's a world and a phoenixy thing and some stars...
    She says that love is for fools that fall behind
    I'm somewhere between
    I never really know a killer from a savior
  • heather1306heather1306 Posts: 1,162 Member
    Ok awesome. Reserves you can have til the 5th if you need to to get app and mock in. For those that submitted the app, awesome. I will update tomorrow. I is sleepy.

I'll have this in on Monday, I got 3 assignments done tonight but got to grab a shower before it's too late then tomorrow I'm heading out to buy supplies for college!
    39508532972_d4ae4b6e81_o.gif
  • Mhamilton0911Mhamilton0911 Posts: 2,220 Member
    here is my entry!

20198304932_c7a631f6e4_b.jpg
  • LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    Dayum Maggie! Bret looks smokin' ;)
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
    Thanks Erin, he's my new favorite guy in my game!
  • LadyEmillyeLadyEmillye Posts: 19,238 Member
    Looks great Maggie!

Front Page updated
  • ninisims1ninisims1 Posts: 1,037 Member
    So sorry...went car shopping, took most of the day and it didn't work out so I kept forgetting to put stuff in game for this. Tomorrow it will get done.
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
    2ag9njs.png
    Here ya go!
    <3
    aw, Erin, i love the butterflies!!
    Thanks Maggie! I used to have a teacher who was petrified of butterflies, so this one's for you Mrs B! :D
    <3
    Speaking of butterflies, I literally just got hit in the FACE by one! I screamed. XD I'm not scared of butterflies, just scared of stuff hitting me in the face XD
    I'm somewhere between
    scared of a butterfly?? oh my! they are so dainty, and beautiful!!
    Oh no Vana! That happens to me as well, they always find a way to get past my glasses.

<3
    Nice Erin. I'll update the front shortly.
    hilarious! i can picture you vana, attacked by a butterfly!! XD
    Loving the gorgeous photos I see!

Here's mine:
    hiphop_zpsu9ewtf7g.png
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
    The first pose! Yay! Love it nini!
    Yay Nini!

And why is it going to be the 3rd in one hour? I'm about to take my meds and pass out.

The meds I take are the tablet form of the mix-mash of the meds they give you in psych hospitals when you're flipping out.

Haldol, Doxepin, and Vistaril. So yeah once I take those I'm down for the count.

One night I talked in my sleep to Jay about toothpaste.

And more recently about sandwiches.

but yeah I just need an idea.
    I'm somewhere between
    Awesome Nini.

Can't wait to see Vana.
    Thanks everyone! Maggie, I made those poses but never used them before...lol. It was time :)
    regHM6o_zpszz2n2zsu.png
    Super excited to see the rest guys. I also have a couple questions for everyone.
    1. Since I haven't gotten another judge yet, would you like to have a community vote as well as my scores and Host Choice, or just stick with Host Choice and my scores and when I am able to get a guest judge, we'll do that?
    2. Since I will be on a business trip next week and won't be back til Friday, would you like a few extra days to complete the assignment or will the week suffice and I'll get scores done next Saturday/Sunday when I am back and settled? I figured I'd give the option for a freebie extension as I may not be able to check in to ok an extension and this way no one needs to ask. So the extension would probably be til Tuesday of the following week.
  • TayTay4899TayTay4899 Posts: 2,092 Member
    I can help ya judge LE if need be! I'll fill out an app in a bit. :)
    SIggie_zpsteudom1n.gif
    edited August 2015
    For 1 I think Tay's gotcha covered...

For 2 it doesn't matter to me, I'm confused by both options (are there two options?) Sorry I've got heat exhaustion x.x I was waiting for my friend in the CVS parking lot for like 15 minutes and my A/C in the car went LOL SORRY I QUIT. It's about 103 degrees with heat index x.x

Alsooooo I'm assuming (but you know what assuming does, it makes an assu out of me...) That if we don't have to have a model at all, that means we can have TWO models in the pic?

Nevermind I checked my reference pic, I only need one model.
    Post edited by Vanadis on
    I'm somewhere between
    That's awesome. Thanks Tay.

For 2 - I'm leaving next week on a business trip for basically the entire week, so if I get scores and everything ready for say this Saturday and assignment is due on the 15th, I may not be able to check in in case someone needs an extension. So basically, I'm giving everyone the option for a freebie extension by extending it for a few extra days or we can go with the original deadline and I'll score over the weekend when I get back.

And yes, you can have an extra in the pic. Completely open ended. You could have no model as well. Up to you.

That's sounds hot and disgusting weather. I love summer, I hate heatwaves. Hope you get some AC soon.
    Ohhh okay. I'm down with either one. Though I might be inclined to take the freebie extension, cause I don't know how busy I'm going to be this week, I'm doing spring cleaning in August XD

Cool... I don't need an extra this round... I'm doing a recreation of a still from the video for my favorite song XD But I looked at the still and only need Ace for it.

Yeah it's really hot and gross, and it stormed this morning so just humid as heck too. This isn't a heat wave though, this is how it is ALL SUMMER.

I've got A/C in the house (where I am now)

It didn't like GO OUT in my car, it was just that my car was turned off so long that the A/C got really weak and I had to keep turning my engine to make it run colder, but then turn off the engine cause gas is cheaper here than other places but still not cheap... gah!
    I'm somewhere between

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top