Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMS 2 FOREVERRRR !

SimeggrollsSimeggrolls Posts: 637 Member
edited July 2015 in The Sims 2
First time on forums and im here to discuss my never ending love for the sims 2 !!!!! I also have a list of awesome ideas!
Post edited by Simeggrolls on

Comments

• SimeggrollsSimeggrolls Posts: 637 Member
    edited July 2015
    Post edited by Simeggrolls on
  • AriesSalvationAriesSalvation Posts: 143 Member
    I'm here to listen. I wish they would start reselling Sims 2 games new.
  • cdm1985cdm1985 Posts: 36 Member
    Yeah, Sims 2 was definitely the best! I still miss my epic, complicated neighborhoods...if the computer they were on didn't break causing me to lose all my families I would still be playing Sims 2!
    yes :3 i can't ever get tired of the sims 2
    i so agree i also lost 2 computers with my beloved sims. But i got the ultimate collection now so it feel's like it's my birthday all over again lol
    The ultimate collection?
    Yes it has all the sims 2 expansion packs and stuff packs in one and i have never had them all before so im still exploring everything
  • KarmaKarma Posts: 837 Member
    I have the ultimate collection too, but the only thing I have right now is mac! lol
    WsYdHZD.jpg

Oh no....I want it haha, I'm just finally getting into Sims 4 though so I might wait a bit.
    I had all the expansions back in the day, but I'm really bad for losing discs or lending them out and never getting them back kind of thing.
    @karma lol same here im on a macbook :/ im trying to build a computer though.
    lol i think you should get it just to have it in your library @cdm1985
    and @cdm1985 i too let my friends borrow them and they never returned them lol i wasn't worried about them until my computer crashed >_<
    Yeah! Thats when I finally started playing sims 3 but I hated it, luckily it wasn't a long wait for Sims 4, which I think is getting better and better with each new update/patch and expansion. I feel like its the best of both Sims 2 and 3.
    Is it just me or were all the sims in sims 3 really ugly?
    @cdm1985 lol no it's not just you. those pudding looking potato faces only a zombie mother could love(probably not). they always looked puffy and the eyes...THE EYES, lol and it always looked grainy :neutral: idk what they were thinking.
    And i really don't mind loading screens :D give's me time to get up and stretch or get a snack because when i sim...i sim. sims 2 that is haha
    hahhaha exactly! Man, I really hated Sims 3....they would randomly kill my babies every time I left to play a different household! It was like the middle ages, have 14 kids and maybe 1 would make it to adulthood.
    oh and don't forget it has the sims 1 in there too(the baby).
    ohhh sims 1, I remember sitting there making my people kiss on repeat until they had a baby hahaha
    oh my lol sounds like they all got the black death. how dare they take away your beloved sims without permission >:/
    And does anyone in here watch the sims 2 let's plays ?? -_- oh boy do i have alot to say on that..
    no....what are those?
    lol and not just that they can't even move the baby :/ it's the same exact sims one problem but only with breast feeding.. blahhh lol
    lol sim gurus playing it on youtube. im only watching them until i get my computer