Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Playground equipment and outdoor toys for children

SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
I feel there's a lack of playground equipment and outdoor toys for children sims to play on.

I would like to see:
-Swings, tire swings, and baby swings once toddlers are added
-Treehouses
-Seesaws
-Jungle gyms
-Sandboxes
-Slides and waterslides
-Slip and slide
-Water guns
-Water balloons
-Trampolines
-Bicycles and tricycles
-Red wagon
-Scooters and skateboards
-Bubbles
-Sidewalk chalk
-Motorized cars for children

What would you like to see added as far as outdoor toys?
Origin ID: StripedRainbow

Comments

• mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    edited July 2015
    I would like them to bring back the sports from Sims 3. The baseball, football, maybe a basketball (like in Sims 2 I think), soccer....and I would like them to have a separate skill other than athletics (Teamwork skill maybe?! Or Sports or better yet give each sport their own skill the same way we have instruments. for example Basketball Skill, Baseball Skill.....etc) I used to love having the Dad sim playing catch with the son in the yard.
    Post edited by mommataurus2 on
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• mommataurus2mommataurus2 Posts: 1,845 Member
    Also not sure if its already been mentioned but I make a lot of Hopscotch games in my builds. I would love if my sim kids could use them...and childish adults of course to show the kids how to do it right. ;)
    momma-new-sig-3.gif

Check out my showcase.Come Check Out My New Sims Blog! https://greetingsfromwindenburg.wordpress.com/

Big shout out to @Cbear13 the amazingly talented and ever wonderful creator of my siggie!

• Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    They might add these in a Generations Expansions or a Childhood-themed Stuff Pack.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Lharper322Lharper322 Posts: 22 Member
    I hope so. I miss having the tree house. I think there is not much for kids. They need to be more dynamic, like having more traits available and more things to do.
  • pinkishpinkish Posts: 693 Member
    I might actually have children in my game if we had these things, right now they just don't have much to do.
  • SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    Lharper322 wrote: »
    I hope so. I miss having the tree house. I think there is not much for kids. They need to be more dynamic, like having more traits available and more things to do.

I agree on more traits for children. Also, more aspirations as well. I want a "pleasure" aspiration and "Studious" aspiration. As far as traits, I want "messy," "playful," "rebellious," "mischievous," "adventurous," and "helpful."
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow
  • creativesystemcreativesystem Posts: 2 New Member
    I would just like to see commercial playground equipment in the backyard of my house, so I can keep playing with it all day. To keep me busy and active. Hehe
  • MichelleWMichelleW Posts: 665 Member
    Seven years later...
    I would still like to see these items