Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Made You Happy Today?

Comments

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited September 2018
    My stiff neck is recovery and have 7 days holiday soon because National Day.
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    Watching th Guru's play Sims today. Was fun!

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    Just saw this:
    3EAPWd9.jpg
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    I'm getting my first gaming laptop and I can finally play sims the way I have always dreamed of! Also can't wait to finally play Planet Coaster! I bought when it came out and realized my current laptop wouldn't play it, so now I finally get to. Lol
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Lots of things!

-Got 2 new purses, both were already on clearance and super cheap but one of them came up another 50% off at the till. Score!
    -Seeing my aunt who I see maybe once a year :mrgreen: . And going to one of my favourite restaurants for lunch.
    -The cute new Skechers boots I got from their outlet store. I have so many boots I can't wear because they aggravate my foot problems, or just aren't well designed to wear in areas that do actually get snow. I hesitated on the Skechers but I'm glad I got them. I know they'll be worth it.
    -The cute little stuffed animal I found at Winners. It's a scruffy little puppy and it has a heating pad insert and it's just insanely adorable. Also the awesome fancy chocolates I got! Lots of chocolate, chocolate is always cause to be happy.
    -Changing into my new boots and walking over to the grocery store and finding all the leaf piles to go kick around. Made it feel like a perfect fall day (and indeed the boots are awesome, to and from the grocery store and I could still walk by the time I got home. :mrgreen: )

It was a fantastic day.
  • KatsGamingKatsGaming Posts: 52 Member
    So far today was a good day. My Boss made me feel good because I was honest about a mistake I made and rather than go on with the mistake, which he noted he would've never noticed, I was honest and told him and he told me how to fix it.
  • BobBobBobBobBobBob Posts: 81 Member
    Got to sleep in. Got a lot done once I was up. It's an awesome Spring day!
  • Hatchet_Face_PrideHatchet_Face_Pride Posts: 2,096 Member
    This and ONLY this <3
    Simtown15 wrote: »
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kd7KC3PaEaA
    This video is oddly nostalgic-sounding.
    I used to sing to my dog and quote Shakespeare to her when we were on cuddle-time. :)
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited October 2018
    Went for a walk on our trails with Hubby since it was a sunny, but crisp Fall day. That alone is enough to make me happy, but I had the added bonus of seeing a nice buck we accidentally scared out of his bedding spot. He was so beautiful and majestic to watch bounding across our field until he disappeared in the neighbor's cornfield. I've been seeing a lovely doe and her two older fawns consistently the last couple weeks, but this was the first time I've seen a buck on our land in a long time. <3
    Had a Pretty Faced Wallaby in the back yard today with her little joey sticking it's head out eating grass from her pouch. Never get sick of seeing that.
  • AvaSims4080AvaSims4080 Posts: 810 Member
    Seeing my Grandparents and having them round for dinner!
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    The fact that its Friday! I love every Friday but I particularly love this one. I've had such a stressful week.
    giphy.gif
    Finding a car in a parking lot- wait for it- with a dog inside and the window rolled down. Practically BEGGING for me to go and mess with it a bit.

Me: "Ohh is ooo a puppy??" Dog: "barkbarkbarkbarkbarkbark!" This is SO the owner's fault for bringing it in the first place. :D
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Tomorrow is my birthday. Hubby bought me an e bike that I can ride to work and back :) I dont really enjoy my birthday anymore because my brother used to phone me and he is still missing, but that gift made me smile lol
  • cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    My first and second cup of coffee. Then a walk at the beach with my dogs.
  • ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited October 2018
    I have legit never seen this until a few days ago and I thought about it today. I'm glad I have this in my life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvrZJ5C_Nwg
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
    Having lunch with the Grandies for the first time in years. So great to catch up with them. Hearing about the cruise they're found to take in a few weeks. Enormous respect for elderlies who just love life.
    Some of the reactions to the stuff I put in the Off-topic area makes life worth living sometimes. :D
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    My cat is fed and now she's quiet once again. I need nothing else.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Since it's Fall here in Michigan now, I can once again start making cold weather comfort food. I made homemade hot beef for sandwiches in the crockpot last night. Hubby really loves them and appreciated a hot meal after sitting in a tree stand bow hunting all day.

Plus, I just started chili in the crockpot 30 minutes ago and it's starting to smell sooo good! Can't wait to have some tomorrow for dinner when Hubby gets home from work. Thinking I might make a big pot of goulash next or maybe beef stew & buttermilk biscuits.

Man, I love cooking homemade meals, Fall and obviously, my crockpot! lol <3

P.S. I'm also sitting here listening to The Sims 1 soundtrack on YT someone posted in the "What's your favorite Sims music?" thread. It brings back such wonderful memories and that makes me happy too! :)
  • ameliaandcynthiaameliaandcynthia Posts: 42 Member
    I woke up and remembered that I don't have to go to work today..... :)
    Seeing my niece and reading to her.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    edited October 2018
    ^ awww

Seeing how much goofy stuff is going on here (and other boards) without me. I've taught people well. B)
    rjsWAWi.jpg?1
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Getting my laptop back up and running. LOL, it was down for less than 24 hours, but it still felt like an eternity and I was stressed all day. My charging port totally gave out on me last night (and I discovered last night that the problems I've been having for a couple weeks are the port and not the cheap new cord I got). I looked it up and it seemed kind of hit or miss whether it was really able to be repaired at home or not. And I really can't afford to send it in for repair right now, so I was worried I'd have to be without a laptop for who knows how long.

I figured with my luck it would be one that needs to go to the shop. And even it was one that was possibly able to be done at home I'd probably still not feel good enough about my ability to do it. But it wasn't. It was easier than I expected. At least so far it seems all good anyway. So yay.

We won't discuss how long it took me to pull the laptop apart and then put it back together for a 5 minute repair job. Or how many times I thought I broke something else and nearly cried lol. But it all worked out and I'm happy.
    Having all the ingredients I needed to cook what I wanted tonight.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png