Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next new world: how do you want it?

1235...Next

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,963 Member
    There are several towns I would like to see. I would like each of them to be at least as large as the first 2 worlds. I think first I would like to see a city, with A new restaraunt venue, fast food places, more things for parks, skateboard park, bowling, bikes, cars, basketball courts, movie theatre venue. I would also like to see a beach town with swimming... Boats, big fish like swordfish and tuna to catch( being able to fish off a boat, and being able to live on a boat, build sand castles, play volleyball. Another land I would like to see is a farmland, with animals, chicken, cows geese, ducks, pigs, sheep, gosts. Being able to use or sell the meat. Animals being able to bread if possible. A few farm supplies, some more crops, hay, and things to make barn dances, picnic basket, canning station , sewing machine, gift giving
  • EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    edited July 2015
    I do not want a city world, I would like to see a Island, where we can swim in the ocean, with boats and houseboats or tropical world, deserted worlds where we can play lost or deserted in a unknown world with no one around. Beach world.
    Apocalyptic world or Future World we can build and live in. Even a Farming world would be nice where we could open up farming retail stores like selling fruits, veggies, or ice cream from the farm, and Home made breads etc
  • gabriella92italygabriella92italy Posts: 607 Member
    edited July 2015
    @Evalen @SheriSim57 just love your ideas!
  • SmokeyBearzSmokeyBearz Posts: 1,138 Member
    I just want roommates. So a city world with apartments, I guess.
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    PICTURE SPAM!! I would like a BIG city and i would like the residential buildings to be like: apartments = NyYeGF4.jpg
    Townhouses for familes = MhLyBZ9.jpg
    Penthouses = OkLg1RG.jpg
    and the city to be next to the see and look like : C5I2qwg.jpg
    1iSnxmk.jpg

giphy_1.gif
  • Glimmer50Glimmer50 Posts: 2,365 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    I do not want a city world, I would like to see a Island, where we can swim in the ocean, with boats and houseboats or tropical world, deserted worlds where we can play lost or deserted in a unknown world with no one around. Beach world.
    Apocalyptic world or Future World we can build and live in. Even a Farming world would be nice where we could open up farming retail stores like selling fruits, veggies, or ice cream from the farm, and Home made breads etc

Plus for Farming we could have canning. I would really like a Farming world. Also a beach world would be nice with Frisbee and volleyball. I would also like a European world like Monte Vista was in Sims 3. A Halloween based world with creepy stuff for those dark Victorian builds would be nice too. Basically, just something different than we have now.
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Beach world!
    Nordic world
    Underwater Atlantis was a great idea.

Pretty much anything that isn't more of the same thing that we already have. It's much more fun to play a new household if you haven't lived on that place several times before. More worlds would be wonderful.
  • CipherMandyCipherMandy Posts: 524 Member
    I want a vibrant beach world, BAD!

Maybe something like Honolulu, Miami, or even an "Island" world again.
  • pezhead7pezhead7 Posts: 838 Member
    This is the first sim game that I want many different types of worlds because our sims can travel anywhere.
    I want the following:
    1- Farming
    2- Tropical
    3- City with apartments
    4- Apocalyptic world
    5- Poor world
    6- Halloween themed world

YES !!!!!!

• king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    an Open World would be nice ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • snowlandsnowland Posts: 27 New Member
    I really want beach & city!
  • manda9801manda9801 Posts: 190 Member
    I'd really love to see them spend as much time on the farming things and middle to low end items like they have the party and luxury items. I loved the duct-tape chair in Sims 3. I loved the items I would find at the junk yard! I always used them in my rags to riches stories or young Sims just back from University.

It's hard to make a rags to riches story with a chocolate fountain.
    Kevin VanOrd of Gamespot gave this game a 6/10. Despite praising the visuals, audio, and the new multi-tasking and moods system, he states that he misses the 2 main features of The Sims 3: "Create-a-Style" and the open world. His conclusion is "The Sims 4's biggest problem is that The Sims 3 exists"
  • Sassykitty92Sassykitty92 Posts: 24 Member
    Oh my gosh I need a medieval world with a lot of specific stuff!
  • EvieEvermoreEvieEvermore Posts: 18 Member
    I want a city world with apartments and interesting activities. I am so sick of "country" "suburb"
    I want a city world with apartments and interesting activities. I am so sick of "country" "suburb"

Me too...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    A world with a city/downtown/beach like we had with Roaring Heights and a large waterfall.
    Would you want an online store to get new worlds?
  • Gnarl_LeeGnarl_Lee Posts: 1,014 Member
    doesn't matter as long as its free (city o:) )
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    This is the first sim game that I want many different types of worlds because our sims can travel anywhere.
    I want the following:
    1- Farming
    2- Tropical
    3- City with apartments
    4- Apocalyptic world
    5- Poor world
    6- Halloween themed world

I want too 1 - 2 and 3 points that you mentioned!
    What do you mean with "apocalyptic world"?
    I would like to get also a volcano world or one underwater......

Post Apocalyptic world, a world like after a nuclear war. Everything is almost destroyed. Similar to what Fallout game worlds are.
    Would be great for different kind of story telling.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • HayleyBofDEHayleyBofDE Posts: 244 Member
    A city or beach or city/beach would be nice. I would like ones with a lot of lots. 50X50 especially.
  • Renamed2002180839Renamed2002180839 Posts: 3,444 Member
    Urban, city core with mixed use buildings. Like where you could have a coffee shop in the lobby of an apartment building or a functioning office tower and other retail oriented stuff. Maybe a set up with retail in the lobby, real working offices in the lower floors and apartments above that. I'd also really like something on an ocean style coast line with a resort set up like Island Paradise that you can run yourself.
  • ConclueConclue Posts: 2,307 Member
    Since some of the base elements of "Nightlife" is already in the BG (for once, lol) it would be nice for them to combine the "Superstar/Showtime/Nightlife" theme together. A city world fits this theme perfectly. :)
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    There are several towns I would like to see. I would like each of them to be at least as large as the first 2 worlds. I think first I would like to see a city, with A new restaraunt venue, fast food places, more things for parks, skateboard park, bowling, bikes, cars, basketball courts, movie theatre venue. I would also like to see a beach town with swimming... Boats, big fish like swordfish and tuna to catch( being able to fish off a boat, and being able to live on a boat, build sand castles, play volleyball. Another land I would like to see is a farmland, with animals, chicken, cows geese, ducks, pigs, sheep, gosts. Being able to use or sell the meat. Animals being able to bread if possible. A few farm supplies, some more crops, hay, and things to make barn dances, picnic basket, canning station , sewing machine, gift giving
    Your beach town description sounds a lot like Sims 3 Island Paradise. I loved the house boats in that game. I am actually curious if boats or any transportation will ever be possible in the Sims 4. Pretty much the game just has poof type of transportation. Still no roads or carpools or anything like that.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller