Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next new world: how do you want it?

Comments

• gabriella92italygabriella92italy Posts: 607 Member
    Yuna wrote: »
    I would love to see a city type of world too, but what I really want is that they stop putting playgrounds for children in every single neighbourhood and that we get new content in our neighbourhoods to play with.
    And for now I have that feeling that none of my (downloaded) houses really fit. The surroundings limits me..(especially the house decor) I wish we can change them in the future.

I hope with a city we will be able to have more families on one lot(hey Sims 2 Apartments!) and our sims can live on their retail-lots.

I agree with all you said!
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    I would like something bigger than 5 lots with lots bigger than 30x20; the ability to edit the map and terrain in the lots; a few different themes~ not the same as ones already out.

Of course we need bigger worlds with large public areas

I'll take your reply as if you're agreeing with me so- Yay! It's something I want for the next neighborhood. :mrgreen:

Yes, absolutely agreed :)
  • axel1015axel1015 Posts: 952 Member
    Something like Miami, Florida
    FreshLion55 on the Gallery! Happy simming! >:)
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    edited July 2015
    An old Dutch community style near the ocean. A little bit of fantasy mixed with a little bit of modern. And more than 15 lots. I also want a big park I the centre like we have with OR and WC.

Better yet. Give me the tools to make my own world.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • MirichaMiricha Posts: 470 Member
    I really really want a beach! My simself isn't happy unless she's got an ocean view.

I also liked the worlds we got in TS3 which were European influenced... I'd be happy to see something similar in TS4.
    수리수리마수리 수수리 사바
    my new simblr
    lWAXrDZ.png
  • Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    edited July 2015
    GaiaPuma wrote: »
    Either a beach city, beach resort, playable waterfalls in country side town, Firenze (Florence). A beach and a big city at same time would be very interesting too.

THIS!! Lol. That's exactly what I want too. A world with mountains and a waterfall and beach
    Post edited by Nicwebb82 on
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I think I posted some pictures of world ideas before, but I'll try to google them to find them again.

Atlantis:
    atlantis-Morocco-not-atlantic.jpg

Beach:
    city-view.jpg
    sup-lesson-leadbetter.jpg
    East_Beach_Volleyball_3.jpg

I actually grew up in a beach city, so it's always been a part of me.

Safari:
    2969_Singita,_Grumeti,_Serengeti,_Healing_Holiday,_riding_Safari.JPG

Australia:
    australian_culture.jpg

Zoo:
    Dallas-Zoo-Giants-of-the-Savanna-016-501x258.jpg

Farm/vineyards:
    oregon-christmas-tree-farm-12286158.jpg
    farm8.jpg
    1376579949001-Penner-Ash-20070824-0132-Edit-RGB.jpg

“Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
    Scobre wrote: »
    I think I posted some pictures of world ideas before, but I'll try to google them to find them again.

Atlantis:
    atlantis-Morocco-not-atlantic.jpg

Beach:
    city-view.jpg
    sup-lesson-leadbetter.jpg
    East_Beach_Volleyball_3.jpg

I actually grew up in a beach city, so it's always been a part of me.

Safari:
    2969_Singita,_Grumeti,_Serengeti,_Healing_Holiday,_riding_Safari.JPG

Australia:
    australian_culture.jpg

Zoo:
    Dallas-Zoo-Giants-of-the-Savanna-016-501x258.jpg

Farm/vineyards:
    oregon-christmas-tree-farm-12286158.jpg
    farm8.jpg
    1376579949001-Penner-Ash-20070824-0132-Edit-RGB.jpg

Atlantis, beach and safari: please now! :)
  • rudolpharudolpha Posts: 998 Member
    What I want most is beach, but all the ideas here are so good. Today I'm missing open world so an illusion of that in a vacation world would be good.
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    I would be happy with a city, beach, or fantasy.

@FoxyWhiteDress I love your idea! That would be great!
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    edited July 2015
    Sim City.

SimCity%20Panoramic.png?cb=1412974395

It's about time our sims get to live in actual Sim city and not in other minor cities such as Bridgeport.

A big urban city. With apartments, taxis,
    firefighters, hotdog carts, actual bars and restaurants, stadiums (non-rabbit hole), etc.
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    Id love to have apartments.
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    kremesch73 wrote: »
    Id love to have apartments.

Me too!
    21mbz47.jpg
  • arimi00arimi00 Posts: 107 Member
    A city world with a mall as the biggest lot instead of another national park.This mall should have bowling alley, arcade,fast food restaurants,ice cream parlour, & other activities.

I'm tired of the watching the sims just running around in the park.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    edited July 2015
    A world full of Justine Keaton and Emily Elson.
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • lexus20lexus20 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Either a beach world or a big city.
  • ArielDelphinusArielDelphinus Posts: 628 Member
    I want what my post said on page 2 but even better a forest map with a beautiful fresh water lake where you can go swimming without sharks :smiley:, but an Isla Paradiso place would be awesome as well.
    “Because if you don't stand up for the stuff you don't like, when they come for the stuff you do like, you've already lost.”
    ― Neil Gaiman
    arimi00 wrote: »
    A city world with a mall as the biggest lot instead of another national park.This mall should have bowling alley, arcade,fast food restaurants,ice cream parlour, & other activities.

I'm tired of the watching the sims just running around in the park.

Agreed!
    rudolpha wrote: »
    What I want most is beach, but all the ideas here are so good. Today I'm missing open world so an illusion of that in a vacation world would be good.

I feel the same!!
    Granite Falls, for example, is bigger than other neighborhoods in Willow or Oasis....also Magnolia Promenade has got larger public area (even if only 4 editable lots are present)...so I hope that future additions of worlds will give us the opportunity to explore more territory. Gurus know this
  • colbyfromagecolbyfromage Posts: 268 Member
    I want the next world to be a time portal to Ancient Rome in the Roman Empire, complete with Colosseum events, gladiators, ridiculous beast fighting, Hannibal trying to invade with elephants, the option to "make joke about Carthage", all the visiting Greeks are snobs, and where "fighting off barbarian hordes" is a skill.
    I want the next world to be a time portal to Ancient Rome in the Roman Empire, complete with Colosseum events, gladiators, ridiculous beast fighting, Hannibal trying to invade with elephants, the option to "make joke about Carthage", all the visiting Greeks are snobs, and where "fighting off barbarian hordes" is a skill.

Ahaha....so cool!
  • ZhivankarstZhivankarst Posts: 745 Member
    Metropolis. :)
  • ApoloApolo Posts: 58 Member
    I want to see a country world with farms, or gothic theme
  • MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    I want a beach world <3 I'd prefer something small-town like Sunset Valley, it'd be perfect for my style. I want to have a little beach cottage that's actually ON the beach <3 Pretty much I want Willow Creek with an ocean attached (sorry, I know most people think we have more than enough Willow Creek style as it is :D but I love it! ).
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    A world full of Justine Keaton and Emily Elson.

Who's Emily Elson?! Justine is not going to be happy about this, Colton!!! :D
    My Simblr: WaffleKone