Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next new world: how do you want it?

Comments

• SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    SiliClone wrote: »
    More vacation spots, beach would be nice. Maybe because it's summer, I want it so bad I tried several times to go back to Sims 3 without success.

Why can't you play TS3?

I'm bored in 5 minutes with Sims 3, don't really know why.
  • LoneOnyxStardustLoneOnyxStardust Posts: 397 Member
    It will probably be a city but I would love another world like aurora skies (I can dream)
    Check out my gallery Origin ID LoneOnyxStardust

• halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    This is the first sim game that I want many different types of worlds because our sims can travel anywhere.
    I want the following:
    1- Farming
    2- Tropical
    3- City with apartments
    4- Apocalyptic world
    5- Poor world
    6- Halloween themed world
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • NordicPhoenix22xNordicPhoenix22x Posts: 301 Member
    A beach city would be really cool, totally agree!

But I'd also like something Scandinavian related. Aurora Skies was nice, I quite liked this world - but apart from that, we haven't really seen much Scandinavian stuff in the Sims.

And what I'd absolutely love is a swamp world, with lots of water around and maybe some fog... And some of the houses could be built on stills. Wasn't there a swamp area in Twinbrook? That's what I want! :smile:
    "Children of the night, Soldiers of our time
    Scream it out loud, One generation
    Riot in the streets, Fighting and debris
    Raise your fist high, the Generation Wild!"
    182kwx.png
  • gabriella92italygabriella92italy Posts: 607 Member
    A beach city would be really cool, totally agree!

But I'd also like something Scandinavian related. Aurora Skies was nice, I quite liked this world - but apart from that, we haven't really seen much Scandinavian stuff in the Sims.

And what I'd absolutely love is a swamp world, with lots of water around and maybe some fog... And some of the houses could be built on stills. Wasn't there a swamp area in Twinbrook? That's what I want! :smile:

It would be great if they could include different worlds for each season in a whole expansion pack (season/traveling related): Sims could visit other countries and decide to move abroad, maybe also in a Nordic region! I imagine streets covered by snow, typical/traditional houses etc... :)
    This is the first sim game that I want many different types of worlds because our sims can travel anywhere.
    I want the following:
    1- Farming
    2- Tropical
    3- City with apartments
    4- Apocalyptic world
    5- Poor world
    6- Halloween themed world

I want too 1 - 2 and 3 points that you mentioned!
    What do you mean with "apocalyptic world"?
    I would like to get also a volcano world or one underwater......
    P
    More vacation spots, beach would be nice. Maybe because it's summer, I want it so bad I tried several times to go back to Sims 3 without success.

Why can't you play TS3?

Perhaps is it due to the robotic Sims? Or graphics? I never played TS3, but I don't like how Sims look in it.... However open world was fantastic!! Even if the game could be full of lag and bugs....i don't know!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    I would like something bigger than 5 lots with lots bigger than 30x20; the ability to edit the map and terrain in the lots; a few different themes~ not the same as ones already out.
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    P

Why can't you play TS3?

Perhaps is it due to the robotic Sims? Or graphics? I never played TS3, but I don't like how Sims look in it.... However open world was fantastic!! Even if the game could be full of lag and bugs....i don't know!

Sims are not bad, if you get a nice skin replacement you can have good looking Sims, but I can't get myself to care for them. Partially because their traits idle animations that I hate with a passion, partially because of all the autonomous stupid things they do (problem of every Sims game for me).. it's not a bad game, it just lacks on something that I need to play. I bet it's a lot of fun for people that can appreciate it.
  • RemySimsRemySims Posts: 380 Member
    I'd like a typical city type location or something more akin to the beach but still with a city close to it.
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    We should get a beach city. I really miss that but for that the game should brimg the beach back and allow sims to swim in the ocean.

We could also get a european type of world. Currently some worlds do have rivers it would be cool if sims could actually get there and maybe go on boat ride, make the world itself have features.

Also I'm a city girl I need a downtown thing. Apartments, cars, movie theaters. For that we should get an EP
    21mbz47.jpg
  • TriX0099TriX0099 Posts: 850 Member
    There is no theme I am dying to get, but I want a realistic one (not magical, fairy tale stuff, which I do love, just not in my sims). I just want more lots, and lots of them :)

Of the ones mentioned already, I would prefer city, nordic and beach.
    joleaco wrote: »
    A city world, a built up area, apartments, of course there would have to be working restaurants. Some entertainment venues for adults only, and some for families.

My second choice would be a beach themed world, with an ocean you can swim in, sandcastle building and other seaside activities. I don't want it to be just a vacation destination though, I would like the sims to be able live there.

Open restaurants are a must!!
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    I would like something bigger than 5 lots with lots bigger than 30x20; the ability to edit the map and terrain in the lots; a few different themes~ not the same as ones already out.

Of course we need bigger worlds with large public areas
  • ArielDelphinusArielDelphinus Posts: 628 Member
    edited July 2015
    A forest like town, with white peaks. It must be large, not just EA saying it is large I mean LARGE so we can put all the community lots we want and still have plenty of room for lots of residential housing. I would like to see 5 residential lots 40x40, 5 residential lots of 45x45, 5 residential lots of 50x50, 5 residential lots of 55x55 and 5 lots of 64x64 (or 65x65), with an additional of 8 lots in a combination of 40x50, 50x60, etc. For community lots 30x30, 35x35, 40x40, 45x45, 50x50, 55x55, 60x60, 64x64 (65x65). I want to have a down town area for a museum, nightclub, gym, shopping, hotel, library, park, spa, etc. I really don't want to have to jump between maps anymore, just let me be happy in my sweet little town.
    “Because if you don't stand up for the stuff you don't like, when they come for the stuff you do like, you've already lost.”
    ― Neil Gaiman
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    Would open be to much to hope for? B)
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
  • ThetfordThetford Posts: 429 Member
    An actual urban city, not a small town suburb with tall buildings and concrete grass like we had in the previous versions.
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    edited July 2015
    I'd love to see these guys happen:

latest?cb=20130831230309
    tumblr_nb65vvavIY1sdo4uwo1_1280.png
  • nator316nator316 Posts: 130 Member
    Large City with many but many Lots were Gyms, Spas, Schools, Houses everything fits there instead of going from 1 world to another just 4 school.
  • BrittaSkyBrittaSky Posts: 34 New Member
    I want to see a beach, considering all the worlds we have right now are grassy/desert.
  • YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    I would love to see a city type of world too, but what I really want is that they stop putting playgrounds for children in every single neighbourhood and that we get new content in our neighbourhoods to play with.
    And for now I have that feeling that none of my (downloaded) houses really fit. The surroundings limits me..(especially the house decor) I wish we can change them in the future.

I hope with a city we will be able to have more families on one lot(hey Sims 2 Apartments!) and our sims can live on their retail-lots.
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'd like a dense, urban setting with apartments next. But in the absence of apartments, I'd like to see a rural prairie world or a beach town.
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • TheMomminatorTheMomminator Posts: 4,215 Member
    Something with more than 5 lots and no venues.
  • SimsFurSimsFur Posts: 1,998 Member
    the beach was also awesome. I liked to go with the whole family for beach day. Id let play toddlers in the sand, let kids build sand castles, adults that sunbath and teen that swim! It was perfect. I do wish they bring back some nice beach games like volleyball or throwing a Frisbee. These kids really need to do some outdoor games! No wonder they are all fat.

I can see a big downtown city with a few nice beaches, but then this ugly white map will ruin it. I miss the sims 3 view where i could just breathe in the city view from above!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member

Rflong7 wrote: »

Of course we need bigger worlds with large public areas

I'll take your reply as if you're agreeing with me so- Yay! It's something I want for the next neighborhood. :mrgreen: