Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are Your Yoga Classes a Hot Mess?

Sunfisher0Sunfisher0 Posts: 211 Member
I was so eager to try yoga classes with my Sims, but the instructor doesn't know what they're doing ._. The instructor fails as much as the new students with no wellness skill. It's a mix of being funny and annoying at the same time.

Anybody else having train wreck yoga classes? XD

Here's the video evidence that I filmed for a friend:

Comments

• SmokeyBearzSmokeyBearz Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited July 2015
    On my first try I couldn't pay for a class. The option was there but nothing happened when I clicked on it.
    Then the class started without me. But it's no biggie, we can level up without paying hundreds of simoleons anyway.
    Which has me wondering what the classes are even good for.
    Post edited by SmokeyBearz on
  • colbyfromagecolbyfromage Posts: 268 Member
    I paid for the yoga class, my Sim went in, stood on a yoga mat while the instructor did a few moves, and then left for a drink while the class was still going on. I couldn't figure out what went wrong, there.
  • sirona66sirona66 Posts: 5,196 Member
    my sim did the yoga class, the instructor did really well, but the 3 sims that joined the class, were hilarious as the fell down, fell asleep etc. Really enjoyed it.
  • MVWdeZTMVWdeZT Posts: 3,267 Member
    Yoga class is my favorite thing to watch. So far the instructor has been better than the students. I found, though, that if you try to talk to the instructor after signing up and before class starts, you cancel the action for the class.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    Sunfisher0 wrote: »
    I was so eager to try yoga classes with my Sims, but the instructor doesn't know what they're doing ._. The instructor fails as much as the new students with no wellness skill. It's a mix of being funny and annoying at the same time.

Anybody else having train wreck yoga classes? XD

Here's the video evidence that I filmed for a friend:

Link doesn't work. It says an error has occured.
  • Jaysim88Jaysim88 Posts: 1,327 Member
    I tried to join a class as i got the notification saying a class is starting in x amount of minutes and when i clicked i accidentally clicked off and then i couldn't click to join after tha. happened twice too i was well miffed lol.
  • ikbodikbod Posts: 9 New Member
    That's happened to me too Jaysim - not succeeded in taking part in a class yet!
  • JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member
    Jaysim88 wrote: »
    I tried to join a class as i got the notification saying a class is starting in x amount of minutes and when i clicked i accidentally clicked off and then i couldn't click to join after tha. happened twice too i was well miffed lol.

Once you arrive at the spa, have your sim head to where the classes are held. Instructors normally start a class about an hour after you arrive at the lot. You can have your sim practice yoga on the mats until she/he announces a class.

JoBass24us wrote: »

Once you arrive at the spa, have your sim head to where the classes are held. Instructors normally start a class about an hour after you arrive at the lot. You can have your sim practice yoga on the mats until she/he announces a class.

Thank you it worked :)
  • SeraphicPinkSeraphicPink Posts: 202 Member
    I really enjoyed the yoga class!

My instructor was great, thou she did fall alseep. :p

I missed the first session, but caught the second one. It was a lot of fun!
    My Simblr: http://seraphicsimblr.tumblr.com/
    Origin: SeraphicPink

• JoBass24usJoBass24us Posts: 1,629 Member

Thank you it worked :)

No problem ;)
  • Devynsims00Devynsims00 Posts: 3,392 Member
    So far so good. Paid for my class, a few others showed up & we all got our Yoga on without an issue... so far :D
    OJGRGDT.gif
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    Not having any problems at all. Several different-type yoga classes are offered throughout the day. Just click on the instructor in the classroom after the class is announced, and your Sim will join the class and wait by a mat until it starts. My instructor was very flexible and did a great job!
    Spa time:

ae6tsE5.jpg
    zibcDol.jpg
    3raAcbY.jpg

Then the instructor feel asleep on the mat lol
    edited July 2015
    Spa time:

ae6tsE5.jpg
    zibcDol.jpg
    3raAcbY.jpg

Then the instructor feel asleep on the mat lol

LOL. yes, the instructor fell asleep on the mat when I did it, along with another sim. My spa day was great!

fHYKjs6.jpg
    AxU5NH3.jpg
    ZjGXkcx.jpg
    pxIvtCi.jpg
    Even got to meditate with ol' Mortimer. :p

• ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member

Your suggestion worked like a charm, thanks
  • EmmpEmmp Posts: 458 Member
    edited July 2015
    When you say that the yoga instructor sleeps, do you meen them laying down on their backs for a while at the end of class? Because thats how yoga classes ends a lot of times. You lay on your back and concentrate on breathing for maybe ten minutes, to make the body more relaxed. I think Its great they thought of that detail! :)
    You can find me at the gallery, my ID is Jan_telefon!
    Emmp wrote: »
    When you say that the yoga instructor sleeps, do you meen them laying down on their backs for a while at the end of class? Because thats how yoga classes ends a lot of times. You lay on your back and concentrate on breathing for maybe ten minutes, to make the body more relaxed. I think Its great they thought of that detail! :)@Jaysim88 @lesliemhunter

LOL. well maybe that's what it was!
    It was near the end of the session, not exactly the end. They got up, did a few more moves, and the session was over.

When you say that the yoga instructor sleeps, do you meen them laying down on their backs for a while at the end of class? Because thats how yoga classes ends a lot of times. You lay on your back and concentrate on breathing for maybe ten minutes, to make the body more relaxed. I think Its great they thought of that detail! :)

Well ive never ended yoga with a nap, he had z z z z then woke up all socked as if to say oops
    I believe it was, strange that the instructor lay down in the middle of class though :D
    Really? :D @Jaysim88 Haha, thats funny! Cant want to see it in my game!
    Really? :D@Jaysim88 Haha, thats funny! Cant want to see it in my game!

Suffice to say i found it a little shocking tho now when i see it ill probably pee a little it is funny x