Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

EDIT** Spa Day is in Downloadable Content IN GAME

13...Next

Comments

• Poekie03Poekie03 Posts: 1,582 Member
    gamelia wrote: »
    Poekie03 wrote: »
    Hmm, I wonder if it will show up in Origin eventually because of the payment options given in-game (credit card of Pay Pay only, I don't have either of those).
    Happy simming for those who are already playing it though! :)

Other than PayPal or credit cards, what other options are there? Giftcard?

Never mind. I see the responses now. Never heard of iDeal.

I think iDeal is something Dutch/only available in The Netherlands :)
  • ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    RemySims wrote: »
    Maxis done goofed with this one.

So 30 minutes after it becomes available in-game, it shows up for those who don't want to purchase in game?

Nice.

I don't understand why they did it this way.

I'm almost positive they didn't want people to use the PLAY coupon code, which literally just expired before Spa Day became available on Origin.com

are people having problems with using the promo code?
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    ceejay402 wrote: »

So 30 minutes after it becomes available in-game, it shows up for those who don't want to purchase in game?

Nice.

I'm almost positive they didn't want people to use the PLAY coupon code, which literally just expired before Spa Day became available on Origin.com

That's what I've read, however I haven't experienced it personally. Anyways, it no longer appears to be listed on Origin.com. Maybe there were other issues, who knows!

Nice.

That's what I've read, however I haven't experienced it personally. Anyways, it no longer appears to be listed on Origin.com. Maybe there were other issues, who knows!
    ok thanks
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    [quote="ceejay402;13857377"]

are people having problems with using the promo code? [/quote]

Yes I tried when it was still showing the promo code, but then I got a message telling me that I had an item not eligible for this promo code. Then I came back to the home page of origin and the promo code was removed from the website. :(
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
    edited July 2015
    fabeme wrote: »

Yes I tried when it was still showing the promo code, but then I got a message telling me that I had an item not eligible for this promo code. Then I came back to the home page of origin and the promo code was removed from the website. :(
    ok

@simgurudrake can you help us :) some are having issues purchasing on origin with the promo code. or can you confirm the code wasnt an option for the game pack, thanks!
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    The promo code PLAY expired.
    Can't be used any more.

The new offer, for Sims 4, is 33% discount on the base game.
  • gameliagamelia Posts: 703 Member
    fabeme wrote: »
    @gamelia can you confirm if it works for you? I tried it and it tells my that a game in my basket isn't eligible with this promo code. Still, when I read the details of the promo it doesn't say this game isn't eligible.

Sorry, I already purchased the game.
    I didn't plan on using the code because there's nothing else I want to buy. Other than The Sims, I prefer Bethesda games.
    --+++ Simming since 2000. All packs. All in! +++--
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    Well I find it depressing, I thought that I had it when I saw that the promo code was still in the home page of origin. I put GTW and spa day in my bucket, went to check out, got a message telling me that an item wasn't in the promo, went back to home to see that the code had disappeared. I'm not surprised that they removed it, but still thought that it was valid till they removed it... Which wasn't done when I was doing my transaction but after... Awww false hopes... I won't be buying anything till there is a new promo ;)
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • JoxerTM22JoxerTM22 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Sorry, I already purchased the game.
    I didn't plan on using the code because there's nothing else I want to buy. Other than The Sims, I prefer Bethesda games.
    Such a shame because there are great games on Origin you should try. If openworld is your thing, Dragon Age Inquisition is a very good game I can suggest to buy.

But well, cya anyway on Beth forums when Fallout 4 gets released in a few months! ;)
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited July 2015
    SfarinaP wrote: »
    So is it any good? (Come on, Come on, lol)

@SfarinaP

I like it!!

Pasting this here for you.

Off they go! (she doesn't look so happy because she ate fruitcake >.> here's to hoping we can turn that frown upside down!

ejx1rd.png

Right away they go into the locker room and change into their robes. I love that touch :)

2j5xmd5.png

(they can change into regular clothes, towel or robe with these.

2jxx1.png

Right away my sim went for the hand and foot massages.

24uvkvd.png

The well equipped staff leaves out delicious complementary fizzy drinks for sims to enjoy while they're being pampered!

219pc91.png

Yoga instructor teaching a class. You can't join unless you make it on time, they will announce class times in the side panel. :)

30hllb5.png

Staff waiting for her next client, they read books as they wait for clients to show up.

x5e45u.png

The building. So pretty and zen!

2llnbye.png

My net is being so slow, so that's all I got for now. Still have to try the sauna and the baths!!

DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • Freckles1971Freckles1971 Posts: 507 Member
    edited July 2015
    How much is this pack? Cheers.
  • take0nmetake0nme Posts: 3,682 Member
    Its 20.00 USD
    DyFJE8G.jpg
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gallery ID : sharipants
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I don't get this.

It's like they don't want people to purchase it. I don't understand why they can't just make it available through Origin like normal. What if we don't like to purchase through the game? Ridiculous *grumbles*

I got mine through Origin -- maybe there was just a delay of some sort.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
    I don't get this.

It's like they don't want people to purchase it. I don't understand why they can't just make it available through Origin like normal. What if we don't like to purchase through the game? Ridiculous *grumbles*

I got mine through Origin -- maybe there was just a delay of some sort.

I think so as well origin can be moody on release day.