Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I miss the Sims 2 Nightlife Match Maker :(

In sims 3 it takes a long time to have a romantic relationship with another sim, it was much easier in the sims 2 just to call the match maker. ( sorry if the name is wrong. Cant remember what she was called :? ) Do you think they will bring her back sometime in later expansion packs? :D

Happy Simming :P

Comments

• Whales_RockWhales_Rock Posts: 3,872 New Member
    edited August 2009
    UGgGH I hope so! I miss her too
  • LaurenSynclairLaurenSynclair Posts: 103 New Member
    edited August 2009
    UGgGH I hope so! I miss her too

She was so convenient just to call :(:(
  • violasrock95violasrock95 Posts: 304 New Member
    edited August 2009
    Yeah, I never owned Nightlife but I do wish the feature was in Sims 3. It's so hard to find good Sims when your family is on its third generation.
  • ZeriZeri Posts: 15,073 Member
    edited August 2009
    yea finding a mate is a real challenge now :(
  • KoveeKovee Posts: 880 Member
    edited September 2009
    Yes, I want the Matchmaker back.
  • Sgizzle09Sgizzle09 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited September 2009
    Ahh the memories of Sims 2 that we all love and MISS! I also miss that dang Dancing cage! lol...The matchmaker did an awesome job at matchmaking!

I WANT! :lol:
  • KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited September 2009
    yeah i want her too :)
  • SharkloverPlayerSharkloverPlayer Posts: 2,849 New Member
    edited September 2009
    I miss from apartment life when you was talking to some sims they'd ask you if they could set you up with a blind date here and now.If you said yes you often got a very compatible sim with 3 bolts of chemisty and a dream date.I also miss the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker and I liked that love potion you could buy from her.
  • lolly97lolly97 Posts: 1
    edited May 2010
    Bring back the match maker, its difficult to find someone perfect thats single :'(
  • JillieLunaJillieLuna Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited May 2010
    yes i definitely miss her. not just for matching sims up but also her love potions. i also miss all the cool little monsters from TS2. & i know that there's only been one EP for TS3 so that's why there aren't any (well, i guess there are zombies... but i've never really played with them). i hope Ambitions has something.

i just miss the NL EP in general. i loved the downtown. & the vampires that could turn into bats to fly. the smustle dancing. that was a good EP. i also miss OFB a lot. & Uni.
  • AngelaKayeAngelaKaye Posts: 757 New Member
    edited May 2010
    I miss her too! I also miss chemistry. I liked it when they would check out the room and see this sim across the dance floor. Then the game would be all "Woah. So-and-so is HOT." It was way more romantic. :wink:
  • JillieLunaJillieLuna Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited May 2010
    AngelaKaye wrote:
    I miss her too! I also miss chemistry. I liked it when they would check out the room and see this sim across the dance floor. Then the game would be all "Woah. So-and-so is HOT." It was way more romantic. :wink:
    yeah i miss that too! i forgot about that! i loved that.
  • WizardOfSmozWizardOfSmoz Posts: 4,306 New Member
    edited May 2010
    She must come back.
    Along w/ the social bunny!
  • nicolebrittanyynicolebrittanyy Posts: 6,513 Member
    edited May 2010
    AngelaKaye wrote:

I completely forgot about that! I miss it and we need it back in TS3 !
    edited May 2010
    She must come back.
    Along w/ the social bunny!

Yeah! Claire the Bear too!
  • WizardOfSmozWizardOfSmoz Posts: 4,306 New Member
    edited May 2010
    It's the small touches to this game that make it special!
    edited May 2010
    Yeah, I love the little wacky bits of the sims. It is what has really made this game a long lasting addiction for me.
  • 7Emily777Emily77 Posts: 1,147
    edited May 2010
    Don't forget the tragic clown!!! Ahhh, TS1 was the day...
  • olneygolneyg Posts: 42 New Member
    edited December 2010
    I agree I also miss the heart shaped vibrating bed, and the magic lamp from TS1. I got the Late Nite for TS3 hopping to find her and nope.
  • Chase_PaynceChase_Paynce Posts: 1,613 New Member
    edited December 2010
    The vibrating bed was their way of sneaking 'woohoo' in the game, and also the clown can be spotted in a graveyard from what I've heard in rumors.

Also... it's the sims, do what you'd like cheat on other sims.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited December 2010
    olneyg wrote:
    I agree I also miss the heart shaped vibrating bed, and the magic lamp from TS1. I got the Late Nite for TS3 hopping to find her and nope.

You can get the vibratin heart bed for the sims 3 now with high end loft stuff pack. I have it and try for a baby is always 100% guranteed on the heart bed. That's one of the perks but they can also get nauseous if they vibrate on it for too long. It lights up as well.
    Screenshot-283.jpg

Screenshot-286-1.jpg
    edited December 2010
    Not only do I want the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 Matchmaker to come back but also an online dating feature. I thought we would get this stuff in late night but no we didn't even get slow dancing or new kisses. Oh and remember the table interactions from the sims 2 were sims could hold hands,blow kissess,feed a bite and food fight and even do a suprise engagment. We need those back.
  • UngirlygirlUngirlygirl Posts: 16 New Member
    edited December 2010
    I hope so! :D I miss it, It sometimes caused my sims misery... :lol: But, They should! I'm new to sims 3, but they should SO bring back the features from the sims 2(such as home businesses, MP3, and Unis.)
    Maybe next year?
    edited December 2010
    I hope so! :D I miss it, It sometimes caused my sims misery... :lol: But, They should! I'm new to sims 3, but they should SO bring back the features from the sims 2(such as home businesses, MP3, and Unis.)
    Maybe next year?

And swimming in the ocean as well. They had that in the sims 2.
  • pinklove143pinklove143 Posts: 1,061 New Member
    edited December 2010
    me too! i liked her!