Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm so BORED

rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
*Sigh*
Will it ever end?
I'm sitting at my computer and I am staring at my desktop. There are so many icons for so many games. I want to play one of them, and yet I don't. Every time I decide on one I think of a reason not to. I actually booted up Black and White and then exited immediately. I am in a very pessimistic mood right now. I just need to play ONE game and ENJOY it. Is that too much?
Enige voorstelle?

Comments

• AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Oh, I get this all the time...

Except I just wish I could press play and start playing right away, I don't feel like loading the game, etc. Etc. I want to play Dragon Age but don't feel like opening up the game! :tired_face:

#firstworldproblems
  • rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Astro wrote: »

Except I just wish I could press play and start playing right away, I don't feel like loading the game, etc. Etc. I want to play Dragon Age but don't feel like opening up the game! :tired_face:

#firstworldproblems

Mmm...
    I'm considering Skyrim but it's just too grey! I thought about spore but I don't like 60% of its content. I spared a thought to Mass Effect before I remembered how much I hate its guts. Ai me!
    rosey1579 wrote: »

#firstworldproblems

Mmm...
    I'm considering Skyrim but it's just too grey! I thought about spore but I don't like 60% of its content. I spared a thought to Mass Effect before I remembered how much I hate its guts. Ai me!
    Bioshock Infinte has great AI, and Telltales The Walking Dead is a great game. :)

#firstworldproblems

Mmm...
    Bioshock Infinte has great AI, and Telltales The Walking Dead is a great game. :)

*Suddenly wishing that I had those games*
    Does Bioshock 2 count? I don't think it does... The solitude...
    *shudders*
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Have you got Portal / Portal 2? That might be a good'n to try! Maybe even Octodad or The Stanley Parable? Or browse and pick a game you never thaught you'd pick.
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

#firstworldproblems

Mmm...

*shudders*
    I never played Bioshock 2. :D But Elizabeth's AI in Infinte is amazing, she never gets in the way or anything like that, lol.
    Have you got Portal / Portal 2? That might be a good'n to try! Maybe even Octodad or The Stanley Parable? Or browse and pick a game you never thaught you'd pick.

I suppose I could go raid steam...

#firstworldproblems

Mmm...

*shudders*
    I never played Bioshock 2. :D But Elizabeth's AI in Infinte is amazing, she never gets in the way or anything like that, lol.

Never play Bioshock 2. Never ever.
  • picklesthecat114picklesthecat114 Posts: 2,690 Member
    Minecraft?
    Lantern-flying-in-Tangled.gif
  • Vici0us_VirusVici0us_Virus Posts: 3,076 Member
    We may never see him again :D