Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon challenge - Blessing Moon tribe: gen.3. (upd. 8/30)

Comments

• Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    Whyyy Lusio? D:

But I love the story so far :)
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    br560 wrote: »
    Whyyy Lusio? D:

But I love the story so far :)

Maybe it's karma? Karma always works perfect :) Thanks for the reading my story @br560 <3

• Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    Amadahy really likes children, but what will happen, if she gets a boy?

You'll see what will happen... ;) Thanks for the reading @Marialein <3 Tommorow I'll post new chapters :)

• Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Oh no! :( Poor Lusio...and poor Amadahy too...what will be now? Lots of drama ahead...
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Oh no! :( Poor Lusio...and poor Amadahy too...what will be now? Lots of drama ahead...

Yes, lots of drama ahead, but it will end someday ;)

• Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    Oh no! Not Lusio! This must be awful for Amadahy! It sounds like she really doesn't have other choices than sacrifice her lover.. :(
  • Options
    Hemera123 wrote: »
    Oh no! Not Lusio! This must be awful for Amadahy! It sounds like she really doesn't have other choices than sacrifice her lover.. :(

Yes, she doesn't have another choice :( This generation sacrifices all tribal sons and slaves to goddess Nanina. But... After Lusio's death Amadahy will change something ;)

• Options

Amadahy sat at the table thinking how to tell Lusio about her pregnancy.

jg61i0.png

And here is Lusio. He sat down smiling in front of Amadahy and began to tell her the news.
    - Sikya is alive. I have to say this woman is very strong... After our talk she went to work in garden. I said her all what you told me to say her. You know what is the weirdest? Sikya doesn't remember anything.

1zx7ax3.png

- I'm not surprised, Lusio... - Amadahy answered with emotionless voice. - Sikya is dangerous.
    - Can it be?
    - Yes, she is... - Amadahy nodded. - Believe me, I just tore off her hands of my neck...
    - It's really hard to believe, but I know that my dear Amadahy says a true, - Lusio stood up taking an empty place.
    - Lusio... I had big news for you, - Amadahy said looking somewhere away.

4goml0.png

- What news, my dear Amadahy? - Lusio turned to his lover.

24l34vo.png

- I am pregnant, Lusio... - Amadahy said silently.
    - Pregnant? - Lusio even didn't want to believe at first. His facial expression immediately changed. - Oh no! - he gave a deep sigh and shook his head.

20ua1ap.png

- Creator Amadahy has done it intentionally! - Lusio voice sounded almost desperate.
    - Believe me, it wasn't my plan... I didn't want it myself. It was moon goddess Nanina's plan, - Amadahy answered looking sadly at Lusio.
    - But you still can't sacrifice me, I am master slave! - Lusio looked at Amadahy hoping to hear No.
    - Sadly I don't have another choice, my dear Lusio... - Amadahy bit her own lip nervously. - I'll have to sacrifice you and thank to Nanina that she gave me a new life...
    Lusio only hopelessly lifted his hand. He had nothing more to say.

sl44zr.png

• Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Oh no poor Lusio :( but there will be a kid with pink hair maybe :3
  • Options

It was very hard for Amadahy. She had to sort the thoughts and stay strong until the last moment, but it certainly was not easy. Lots of things happened, recent events demanded from her a lot of strength and effort, and now this pregnancy fell on her shoulders. But Amadahy didn't want to give up. She was warrior's daughter and she was warrior herself, so she has to stay brave to the end. The best way to regain the balance was workout. Amadahy punched the bag long time until she felt better.

o51bft.png

Now she was ready to talk to Pavati. Amadahy tried to smile and look cheerful. She came to her daughter and said her:
    - Pavati, I have news for you. You'll have a little sister or brother soon.
    - Oh.... - Pavati smiled. - It's great, mom!

ncck1j.png

- But.... - Pavati looked at Amadahy worried. - Does it mean that you'll have to give Lusio to moon goddess Nanina?
    - Yes, my dear... - Amadahy sighed. - I know that Lusio is your friend... But it's such Nanina's will.
    Pavati and Amadahy hugged each other tightly. Little girl tried to hold her tears.
    - Everything will be fine, my little one. We'll survive... - she caressed her daughter trying to comfort her and herself. Amadahy smiled, but there was no place for the joy in her heart.

24nfuqe.png

Meanwhile Sikya trimmed overgrown bonsai branches. She worked as screwed although all her body ached of bruises and scratches. Sikya wondered from where she has so much strength to it, because she should be deadly tired. but she felt great. Sikya was just afraid to meet Amadahy. This is what she did went beyond all limits. Sikya was very scared, so she hoped that she'll not meet creator until she'll have to leave the village.

2zs2wex.png

Lusio did his work as always, but he felt as if the earth is slipped out from under his feet. It wasn't easy to come to terms with the fact, that his life was over, though Lusio was still very young and had so much plans for the tribe, hopes, that he'll always be near Amadahy and help her to take care of tribe. And now suddenly everything turned to dust, nothing, just because the moon goddess wanted to take him from Amadahy giving her baby. He was very angry at goddess, but from an early age thaught to be humble and disciplined, he stayed his mind for himself. Everything what left for him, it's to the last moment of his life to stay happy.

2j2jfki.png
  • Options
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Oh no poor Lusio :( but there will be a kid with pink hair maybe :3

Remember a picture when I posted for you ;)

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Sniff... :disappointed::cry::anguished:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

It was the last Lusio and Amadahy night. Although Lusio was very tired he still sat at the chessboard with Amadahy in order to enjoy her fellowship. They played slowly moving the chess pieces on the board not knowing what to say to each other for a while. They didn't want to talk, or maybe didn't need words, because being very close they understood each other without words.

33jsgo6.png

- Checkmate, - smiled Lusio. - But probably my dear Amadahy allowed me to win.

qq95wm.png

- Why not? You are deserved to win, - said Amadahy.
    - And to live? - Lusio looked smiling at her eyes.
    Amadahy smiled at him back.
    - You'll live forever in Blessing Moon tribe history as honorable and good slave, as father of our baby...
    - But I always wanted to be beside my dear Amadahy...
    - I know, Lusio... - she said silently.
    They sat long time looking at each other, their eyes and smiling lips spreaded warmth and tenderness. Something squeezed Amadahy's heart, she wanted to embrace Lusio and do not let him go of her embrace, but still stayed sitting without taking her eyes of him. "He is just a slave, just a slave, my property ..." Amadahy repeated herself, although her heart told quite another.

xeq0k8.png
    vsezd2.png
  • Options

The next morning little Pavati strongly embraced Lusio.
    - I know that today you will be sacrificed to goddess Nanina ... I'll miss you very much, - little girl wiped her tears.
    Lusio caressed black as a raven feather girls hair.
    - You must be strong, my heiress ... One day you'll have to perform the sacrificial ceremony too. I'll be next to you. If necessary, I will defend and protect you, okay? - Lusio winked at the girl wanting to cheer her up.
    - Will you really come? - Pavati looked at Lusio with tears in her eyes.
    - Really ... - Lusio nodded. - The dead always return. I'll come together with your father. You know, you're very similar to him, - he smiled gently. - He also had a very big heart as you...
    Pavati smiled and hugged Lusio one more time. "- I'll miss you too, my little heiress," - sadly thought Lusio, but he didn't say it loud. He wanted that the last day of his life would be the least possible of sadness.

wbp6iw.png

Later Lusio sat alone long time by the fire. It was still hard to believe for him, that he'll be sacrificed to moon goddess Nanina. His life ended so quickly and unexpetedly... But Lusio had no choice, so he tried to acept his fate, although it wasn't easy for him.

2miqfq.png

After he stood up and came to Amadahy, stroked her belly, in which grew their baby, and hugged her tight. Lusio wanted to take every moment, every remembrance from the life. Lusio's time was already counted.

t02mxh.png
    2ey99x2.png

• Options

Amadahy felt very bad again, but she didn't have a time when to be ill that day.
    - Are you still here? - she has stopped Sikya. - You were told to leave our tribe!
    Sikya smiled.
    - Don't be worry, I've nothing forgotten.

2h6snzl.png

- Great! This is money for you and Tadewi, - Amadahy gave a small bag with money to Sikya. - Buy a small house and settle there with your daughter.
    - Does the creator Amadahy is so afraid of my spirits, that even decided to give the money in order as soon as possible to get rid of me? - Sikya smiled sarcastically.
    - Not for you I'm doing that, but for your daughter, Sikya, and I'm afraid not of your spirits, but I'm scared for you, foolish woman! - Amadahy raised her voice.

4townt.png

- Forgive her, please, creator Amadahy, - said standing beside Tadewi. - Sometimes you and your spirits should keep quiet, mom, - she looked at her mother with tears in her eyes.
    - I... I am sorry... - Sikya felt ashamed. She turned quickly and went to take her and Tadewi stuff.

dct2za.png

- I and Pavati will miss you very much... - Amadahy hugged a girl. - If something wrong will happen, know, that you always can come to me.
    - Yes, creator Amadahy, - Tadewi nodded. - But I promise I'll care good of mom, she'll not attack anyone.
    - I hope so... - Amadahy smiled.

35k4k13.png
    jv3q7r.png

Then Pavati came to say Goodbye her friend. They hugged each other tightly promising to stay friends forever. Amadahy stood watching the girls and smiling. Probably it was the most beautiful moment of the day.

5ulrpi.png
  • Options
    Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Aw the little girls are so cute. I can't believe Lusio will die it's so sad :(
  • Options
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Aw the little girls are so cute. I can't believe Lusio will die it's so sad :(

It was the hardest moment even to me, when Lusio died :( I couldn't find the way how to save him... He could be only sold to another amazon, but Amadahy would never agree to sell him to anyone...

• Options
    br560br560 Posts: 1,836 Member
    I'll buy him! :p
    Br560.
    Playing the sims since 2012
  • Options
    Lol @br560 :D Thank you very much, it's just too late :( *sniff* :'( Later when I'll finish write about Amadahy's cadency I'll post all slaves pictures what lived at that time. I love them all, they all are very different, but Lusio always was very special to me.
  • Options
    PastelGothicPastelGothic Posts: 2 New Member
    Such a sad chapter, I feel bad for Pavati she lost two of her friends :(
  • Options
    @PastelGothic, Pavati and Tadewi will stay friends for long, I hope so to the rest of their lives :) Of course, she lost Lusio forever and it's really sad :( Thanks for the reading my story @PastelGothic <3
  • Options

Sacrificial ceremony started in the afternoon. Amadahy and Lusio stood opposite each other near pit of death.
    - Does Amadahy will not embrace me the last time? - asked Lusio.
    - No, - she said.

xmmidv.jpg

- No? I hoped that if even very less, but I meant something for my Amadahy, - a disappointment's note sounded in his voice. - I love you, Amadahy. I always loved you.
    - But I don't love you, Lusio, - she turned her eyes away knowing very well that it's a lie. Amadahy tried to deceive herself once again, that it wouldn't hurt her.

95msgh.jpg

- Yes, I am nothing, just a slave... - Lusio said with voice full of resentment.
    Amadahy didn't answer. She took the ink and started to paint Lusio's face. They didn't say each other any single word.

2z3qtck.jpg

When Lusio got in the pit of death Amadahy turned away. She didn't want, that Lusio would see her sadness.

2rxd0lx.jpg
  • Options

That evening Amadahy felt very lonely and tired. She couldn't understand why she feels in this way, but to sit alone at the table was obnoxious for her.

2dj8fmu.jpg

She even didn't feel how her legs carried her themselves to the sacrificial place.
    - Perphaps my dear Amadahy changed her mind and came to release me out of here? - asked Lusio. It was hard to say he tried to joke or he was serious.

iedumh.jpg

- How can you ask me such things ?! - Amadahy was outraged. Her voice told not only her tiredness and annoyance, but also her deep sorrow. - You know, that I can't stop the sacrificial ceremony as I'd bring goddess Nanina disfavor on Blessing Moon tribe! - Amadahy nervously gesticulated.
    - I am sorry... - Lusio said silently with guilty voice.

flf1fp.jpg

- I didn't need to come here... But I came because... Because I wanted to see you again, - Amadahy's voice trembled. She hardly swallowed her tears.

28i7qtv.jpg

- Forgive me, Lusio... It will be better, if I'll go... - Amadahy turned and went leaving Lusio alone. Tears were rolling down on his cheeks.

2qi1tsy.jpg

- Amadahy, wait! - Lusio called her, but she didn't turn.

15o6jo5.jpg

As soon as she reached the bed she fell asleep like dead. Amadahy didn't see Lusio anymore. He died when sun has risen.

30bp568.jpg