Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon challenge - Blessing Moon tribe: gen.3. (upd. 8/30)

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member

After few days Blessing Moon tribe received a guest.

208y5c4.png

Amadahy summoned tribe meeting wanting to introduce a guest.

21k9k3p.png

- Welcome to Blessing Moon tribe, sister, - she welcomed a guest. - This woman is artist and she came to paint my portrait, - Amadahy explained. - Tell us about yourself, sister, - she asked a guest.
    - My name is Yutu, it means "coyote out hunting", - guest smiled at Amadahy. - I came from Eastern lands, my tribe is engaged in agriculture, keeping the livestock and hunting. Where I was born and grew up, there's no amazons, so I'm not one of you. I am a traveling artist, I lived in many of amazons tribes, so I know a little bit about the amazons lifestyle and their traditions, even though all your tribes are different.

inew6a.png

- Oh, it's very interesting, my sister Yutu, - Amadahy listened a guest truly interested. Even Mukki looked at Yutu with undisguised interest. - You can stay and live in our village as long as you want, sister Yutu, - creator smiled warmly at Yutu. She liked this woman.
    - Thank you, creator Amadahy, - Yutu bowed respectfully at Amadahy. - As long as I'll be ready to paint your portrait, I'll paint many pictures for your tribe, I'll can teach your daughter to play the violin and drawing. I also like to make cocktails.

eulxtg.png

- Coctails? - Mukki eyes playfully flashed. - I also like to make coctails, I already learnt few recipes... Maybe three or four... - he tried to count bending his fingers. - And how many coctails do you know? - Mukki looked smiling widely at Yutu.

nfsfo0.png

- I have very great slaves, Yutu... - Amadahy said artist. - But remember, Lusio is only mine, - she said silently. Yutu nodded few times looking at Amadahy. She felt awkward a bit, but said nothing creator.

2zf7bkg.png

- So we are starting new life... - Amadahy said. - Respect and be nice with our guest Yutu. Feel like at home, my sister, - she smiled at Yutu. - Now our village is your home. Mukki and Lusio prepared all for your living here.
    - Thank you, my creator, - Yutu smiled too.
    - Mom, told us some story, - asked Pavati.
    - Story? - Amadahy looked at her daughter. - Ok... - she smiled at her. - I'll tell you all a story what I heard from my grandmother. It's about a bear what lived alone in big forest.
    - Yes, tell us about a bear, mom! - Pavati almost bounced in the joy and clapped her hands.
    - So... Many summers ago here was a deep big forest... - Amadahy started to tell a story.

14mmuh.png
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited July 2015
    Good morning to everyone, who reads my story about Blessing Moon tribe :) This is the last update as I'll not be at home few days. Tonight I'm starting my trip to Ogima's native North lands - Norway. I hope I'll have a time to write my story today when I'll be totally prepared for the trip. I'll be back at 28th July evening, so I'll post new chapters at 29 July.
    Take care, be happy and happy simming to everyone <3
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Hey Amadahy almost seems nice in this chapter ^^

Yes, she can be almost nice sometimes... In fact Amadahy isn't bad, she's just been brought up not properly.
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    That's true.

I love Yutus dress! <3 I'm looking forward will there be some connection between Yutu and Mukki. ;)

@roseinblack69 Have a nice trip! :)

Hemera123 wrote: »
    That's true.

I love Yutus dress! <3 I'm looking forward will there be some connection between Yutu and Mukki. ;)

@roseinblack69 Have a nice trip! :)

Thanks @Hemera123 :) You'll know more next week ;) I'll try to write a bit before my trip tonight :)
  • BloodRedSisterBloodRedSister Posts: 186 Member
    Another awesome story and with passion. Love it Hope you have had a wonderful time in Norway.
    Hello everyone :) I just came back home :) Feeling tired after long trip, but tommorow I'll be already rested and will post new chapters and will write on my Blog too :)

Thanks for the reading @BloodRedSister <3
    edited July 2015

Sikya wandered long time engulfed in the endless grief. Forests were her refuge, she ate just berries, which Sikya gathered in the forest, and fish, which of acquiring in some river or lake. Sikya didn't hunt animals for fear that after their spirits will revenge on her. She had no idea from where the knowledge about animal spirits, but she really knew about it and believed that. But now Sikya didn't think about it. Her huge sadness and immense grief were bigger than any other emotion. Sikya felt angry with their spirits, that they didn't protect Ogima, anger made her cry and weep until she tired fell on soft moss and fell asleep.
    However, since she couldn't say and understand where is the line between those two worlds, between which Sikya wandered, all her memories of Ogima's death and that time they spent together, it became haunting ghosts. Sometimes, when her spirits drew back from her, in those moments Sikya could remember everything and to understand, but these moments were the most difficult and the most painful. And Sikya wanted those moments. Her baby was the strongest bond, connecting her and Ogima. She indescribably missed her daughter and wanted to see her ... The more Sikya thought about it, the more strengthened her resolve and willingness to take risks. "I have nothing to lose, because everything has already taken away from me," - one evening she thought sitting by the river. - "If I'll die, then I'll die ... And it will not be wrong, because then I can be with Ogima ..."
    The next morning when sun was just risen Sikya took to the road.

It was an evening when Pavati noticed coming green haired woman.
    - Sikya! - she shouted happily and rushed to guest.
    - Pavati! - Sikya hugged a girl tightly. - How are you, sweetheart?
    - I'm fine, and you? I so missed you, Sikya! - Pavati didn't want to run Sikya out from her embrace.
    Sikya chuckled and caressed Pavati's hair. She was very tired and worried as she already knew what will happen when Amadahy will know about her...
    - I'll call mom, - Pavati smiled widely and ran to look for her mother.
    Sikya didn't answer. She bit her own lip neurosly and stayed to wait.

- Mom! - Pavati came to Amadahy smiling widely. - Guess who came to visit us?
    - Who, my dear? - Amadahy got out from hot tub and came closer to her daughter.
    - Sikya came! She is waiting for you!
    Amadahy's face turned into a stone.
    - Thanks, my dear, for letting me know, - she smiled at her daughter and quickly went.

120hs2b.png

- Scoundrel! - Amadahy grabbed a drink and poured at Sikya's face.

f50g2p.png

- How did you dare to come here?! - she yelled at scared Sikya.

2e0thug.png

Sikya gave a deep sigh.
    - Firstly listen me, please... - she said in calm voice. - Then you'll can do with me anything you'll want...

bedaqb.png

- Talk... - Amadahy told Sikya still looking at her angrily.
    - Let me to see my daughter, please... - Sikya looked at Amadahy's eyes. - I know that her Birthday will be soon... It's my only wish, creator Amadahy. I'm ready to die for that.

30xdanb.png

- You are mother like me... Just imagine yourself... - Sikya's voice trembled a bit. - I won't live without my girl,... No reason to live. So you'll can kill me, I'm ready to die, my creator.
    Amadahy looked long at Sikya not telling any word. Yes, she was mother and she also had a daughter. It was hard to ignore the feelings at this time for Amadahy.

106zcpe.png

Both women didn't notice when little Pavati came to them.
    - Mom, don't be angry on Sikya, she is not bad, - Pavati smiled at her mother. - She always helped me to do homework and we read books together. I love Sikya...
    Sikya looked at Pavati and smiled a bit.
    - Maybe, Pavati, but she betrayed us for the man, here no place for Sikya anymore.
    - Mom, but if I'll ask you very very much... Little Tadewi needs her mom, - Pavati couldn't stop smiling.
    Amadahy gave a deep sigh and said:
    - Ok... As my daughter loves you so much I can't say her No and I am also mother... You can see your daughter, Sikya.

16ayy4l.png

- Yay! - little Pavati even jumped in joy.

2cfbjwx.png

- Thank you, my creator... - Sikya thanked silently.
    - Thank Pavati, Sikya, - Amadahy chuckled watching her daughter.
    Sikya smiled happily closing her eyes. It was hard to believe that Amadahy just allowed her to see Tadewi.

nmlvzr.png

- Mom... And not only Tadewi needs Sikya, I also need her... - Pavati smiled adorable. - Let her stay with us... Just look at garden, it's dying without Sikya!
    - You are so smart, Pavati! - Amadahy started laugh. Sikya smiled and chuckled softly. She didn't dare to say anything.

34jd6hl.png

- Mom... I and Tadewi need Sikya! Garden needs Sikya! Please, mom! - Pavati begged.

28imhea.png

Amadahy sighed and looked at her daughter. She was only person in the whole world, what Amadahy really loved, she was ready to do anything for her daughter. Amadahy thought that her little girl can be right in many meanings. Garden really needed Sikya as she was great gardener and knew her job. Mukki and Lusio had enough work, so if Sikya would be back it would be good in all meanings for the tribe. And Tadewi... Amadahy loved Sikya's daughter and cared for her very much, but she knew very well that every child needs a real mother. Then Amadahy was very mad,but maybe she really should give to Sikya one more chance?

2qs8izp.png

- Ok... - finally Amadahy said. - I'm giving one more chance, Sikya, and you should thank my daughter again... - creator smiled at Pavati. - But keep in your mind, Sikya, it's the last chance.
    - Yes, my creator... - Sikya nodded.
    - Thank you, mommy! Yay! Sikya is back! - little Pavati shouted jumping happily.

ose8wl.png
    Post edited by roseinblack69 on

The next morning Sikya had breakfast together with all the others.
    - Welcome back, Sikya! - Lusio welcomed gatherer. He was glad seeing Sikya again.
    - Thank you, Lusio, - she answered him silently without any joy in her voice and started eat.

a9mzya.png

- Are you ok, Sikya? - Pavati asked her.
    - I'm ok, I've just seen bad dream, Pavati, - Sikya answered.
    - What did you see in your dream, Sikya? - Pavati looked carefully at woman.
    - Darkness will cover Blessing Moon tribe again... - Sikya whispered looking somewhere with not seeing anything eyes. - Here will come joy too, but it will not outstay in Amadahy's home too long as sadness and sorrow will be stronger than joy...
    - Are you sure? - Pavati asked silently.
    Sikya didn't answer, few tears rolled down on her cheeks.

x6jtja.png

- I think we won't listen anything about your bad dreams, Sikya, - heard Amadahy's voice.
    - Mom, all is fine, - Pavati turned to her mother.

34gvmrr.png

Sikya ate silently wiping her tears and anyone didn't dare talk to her. But when all left Amadahy sat next to Sikya and said her:
    - Never tell such things to my daughter! - her voice has sounded strict and angrily. - Nobody cares of your dreams, did you understand?
    Sikya nodded at Amadahy silently clenching her fists and smiled. She didn't want to get in troubles again, so it will be better if she'll obey Amadahy.

23qxn4w.png

But it was not so easy to please her. Sometimes Amadahy yelled at Sikya for no serious reason. Sikya thought that probably Amadahy is doing it only because she still can't forgive her.

2prxo42.png

And she began to hear the voices again. It was her spirits, they were accompanied her from the childhood. Spirits told her everything, but sometimes their voices were very quiet and sometimes she couldn't understand what they say.

15plk50.png

Spirits haunted Sikya everywhere taking a lot of energy from her, so really it wasn't so easy for Sikya.

2usuzyh.png

But Sikya tried to do the best taking care of the garden and going fishing. She did everything that she'd not lose her daughter again.

168xzy1.png
    zjh1yh.png
    Hey RoseinBlack Wow. Your characters have so much depth and feeling. You really do write with passion. Little Pavati is just darling
    Hey RoseinBlack Wow. Your characters have so much depth and feeling. You really do write with passion. Little Pavati is just darling

When I start to write I always fall in love with my characters and then I work on them a lot trying to make them alive and give them personality :) I need to finish my book, but it's already different work, different story. I love to write, it's one of my passions in my life :) Thanks for the reading @BloodRedSister, it means me a lot <3 I hope I'll can read your story too someday :)
    Hey RoseinBlack Of course I would love for you to read my story. I am preparing some pre history now for my Creator Brunnhilde and have been taking many screenshots. Although without pose player as in Sims 3 it is not so easy to capture the animations as I would like. Sometimes it feels I take so long with this and not so much time playing the challenge. But I do not mind really.
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Lovely Updates :) I am so glaf sikya is back and Pavati is just so cute
    @BloodRedSister, I'd like to get some poses for my amazons and their slaves and tribal sons, but I looked for them before and I didn't find anything :( So I also take lots of screenshorts and later I select those I'll use for my story. It's not easy, so I understand you.

@Julyvee94, it was very unexpected even for me when Sikya came back as I had totally different plans for her :) But I always like to allow my sims to do what they want and I interfere in their affairs very rarely :)
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    Yay! Sikya is back. Thanks for Pavati. ;) She was so cute when she begged and jumped happily that even Amadahy couldn't resist her. :)
    Hemera123 wrote: »
    Yay! Sikya is back. Thanks for Pavati. ;) She was so cute when she begged and jumped happily that even Amadahy couldn't resist her. :)

Her most positive side is that she loves children, especially her daughter Pavati :)

edited July 2015

It seemed that nothing has changed too much after the return of Sikya. Everyone was doing their job and tribal life flowed in usual course. But in fact there grew a great friendship. The artist Yutu and Mukki spent a lot of time together playing chess and talking about cocktail recipes, when a slave was free. Something like a magnet attracted them to each other and it seemed that they understand each other without words. Sikya very quickly realized that she sincerely loves Mukki, and she was sad at the same time, because Mukki was a slave owned by Amadahy. She also didn't know what Mukki feels. He always smiled and was just very nice. Yutu couldn't stop thinking about Mukki.

2dwayys.png

She even didn't suspect that Mukki felt very much like she. He knew very well amazons customs and laws, since a very young age he was brought up as a slave and prepared for that one day he will be sacrificed to the goddess of the moon. But here all was different. Yutu wasn't amazon and staying with her Mukki probably never would be sacrificed, But he didn't even have the right to show his feelings. Any excess of the limits of simple friendship behaviour could result in death. So Mukki had to wait until the woman first will show that she is interested in him. However Mukki thought that it's stupid to cherish any hope that one day he will be able to say freely Yutu what he feels and not be punished for that. Everything what he was allowed - to love quietly and without any hope that his love will ever be heard.

t0184o.png

But one evening opened their hearts and changed almost everything. Mukki and Yutu played chess. Mukki was not bad learned to play chess and he saw a great move, what would be disastrous for Yutu and she would lose a game, but he decided to let her win.

30seicz.png

He chose a different move pretending that he really sees only this, but Yutu immediately grasped him and laughed looking straight into the eyes of Mukki.
    - You're such cutie, Mukki ...

14sedl0.png

Mukki also looked at her eyes. Their looks intertwined as if dancing strange slow dance.

15xnyqf.png

- What? - Mukki asked silently.
    - I meant that you are very nice letting me win, - Yutu chuckled.
    - Oh... - Mukki smiled and looked at chess board. - But I'm really not such good chess player like you...

34tbatk.png

- Don't be so shy... You are great chess player, Mukki. Let's play one more time! - she offered Mukki. - Just don't let me win, play sincerely.

2nu7sqe.png

- Agreed! - Mukki smiled widely.

2hfrhh0.png

They started chess game anew and Mukki won this time.
    - Congratulations, you won, - Yutu smiled and stood up.
    - Is it so important? - Mukki also stood up. Unwillingly they came closer to each other. They couldn't take eyes of each other, just stood and looked at each others eyes.

24q4pio.png

Mukki so wanted to wrap his arms around Yutu's waist and kiss her, so he had to concentrate his will to the last that he wouldn't do that. But then suddenly Yutu hugged him herself, Mukki hugged her gingerly too.
    - Thank you, Mukki, - she said silently.

24w6m9d.png

- For what? - he looked at her surprised a little bit.
    - For that you are, - she answered smiling.
    - So I should thank you... - Mukki looked at her eyes. - I have never had a woman friend...
    - Now you have... - she gently squeezed Mukki's hand and left.

34xm912.png

Mukki followed her with his eyes feeling how his heart is strongly beating in the happiness. He was in love with Yutu by the ears.

One morning Pavati woke up before the sunrise. She felt completely rested and perky, so hurried to breakfast. When a girl sat down at the table and began to eat, soon noticed floating transparent green creature. It was Lallo,
    - The ghost? - Pavati muttered watching the creature she has never before seen.
    - Pavati! - Ghost joyfully called her name. He also had a plate with food in his hand.
    - Who are you? How do you know my name? - a little girl was surprised.
    - I'm your dad, Pavati ... It would be strange if I wouldn't know your name.
    - Dad? - Pavati's face turned an even bigger surprise. - I didn't know that I have a father ...
    - So, mom didn't tell you anything about me... - Lallo sighed.
    - No, she just told me that we have to sacrifice all slaves to moon goddess Nanina.

2nbr89h.png

- Oh... - Lallo gave a deep sigh again and shook his head. - Amadahy... - he put his plate on the table, but then the sun rose and ghost disappeared.
    - Dad? Where are you? I hope I'll see you again... - she said looking at that place where her father just stood.

e8o381.png

Then Amadahy came.
    - Good morning, - she greeted Pavati and suddenly got irritated seeing two puddles next to the table. - Oh, who did that?! - Amadahy frowned.
    - Good morning, mom... - Pavati smiled. - I think my dad left those puddles. He was all wet, I saw how water dropped from him.

312kcnp.png

- Dad? - Amadahy sat before her daughter.
    - Yes, - Pavati nooded smiling. - Why didn't you tell me that I have dad?
    - Oh... - Amadahy strangly laughed. She really didn't expect it. - I was going to tell you, just waited for the right opportunity will arise...

51d66h.png
    suwyso.png

- So my dad was slave and he was also sacrificed to goddess Nanina? - asked Pavati.
    - Yes, - Amadahy nodded. - Your dad was honorable slave and his name will forever remain written in our tribal history.
    - But why Nanina needs him? He is not her dad, I need him more than goddess! Don't you think it's weird, mom? Maybe goddess doesn't have a dad? - little girl laughed.

34jasfp.png

Firstly Amadahy laughed together with her daughter, then she became serious and looked at her with narrowed eyes.
    - Never more don't speak so about goddess Nanina, if you don't want to incur her anger...
    - Ok... I am sorry, mom, - Pavati felt embarrassed.

2e4mcdz.png

- Nanina takes care and protects us for that we sacrifice the men to her as I've already told you this. To be sacrificed to goddess is a great honor for a slave, he will never be forgotten. In addition, his offspring have the particle itself, so he doesn't disappear without a trace, he will always remain a part of the tribe, - Amadahy patiently explained to Pavati.
    - And Ogima?
    - It's different story, my daughter... Ogima betrayed us.
    - But why he did so, mom?
    - Because he was just low slave, Pavati... And I think it's a time go to school to you, isn't? - Amadahy didn't want to talk about Ogima. - We'll talk more when you'll grow up a bit... - she kissed Pavati's cheek. - Now go to school... - smiled at her daughter.
    - Ok, mom... - Pavati hugged Amadahy and went to school.
    Amadahy sighed thinking that it will not be easy to teach and prepare her daughter for the throne. "But she's just a child", - Amadahy tried to comfort herself. - "I'm sure she'll accept all customs and traditions easier when she'll grow up. Now I'll let her just to be a child..."

Hehehe @Hemera123 :D We'll see... ;) Events in my game are advanced very far, so there is really something to tell :)
    Yutu and Mukki playing with fire. If Amdahy should see Oh tragedy. Awesome update to your story. I love the way Pavati is so calm and cute all at the same time. As if having ghost drop in for breakfast is regular morning affair.
    Yutu and Mukki playing with fire. If Amdahy should see Oh tragedy. Awesome update to your story. I love the way Pavati is so calm and cute all at the same time. As if having ghost drop in for breakfast is regular morning affair.

Pavati is very different than Amadahy, she is more similar to her father although she is also very strong and smart like her mother :) Tonight I''ll post new chapters (now I'm at work), you'll see what will happen (I mean Yutu and Mukki) ;)

Mukki and Yutu spent their time more often than before. Nobody noticed anything and didn't suspect about their feelings for each other. Amadahy sought more time to devote to her daughter and her upbringing.

ixf6fk.png

She also liked to enjoy the nights with Lusio, so Amadahy didn't care at all what was going on nearby.

2rhqzxc.png

It wasn't easy to suspect something, because Yutu and Mukki behaved as usual. They were good and close friends, nothing intimate was in their behaviour. However, one late evening they could no longer resist the urge.
    Mukki cleaned a shower at that evening, when suddenly Yutu went in the bathroom.
    - Oh, I'm sorry ... I didn't expect to find you here, - she laughed softly.
    - So I'm bothering ... You probably wanted to take a shower. I'm done, so I don't disturb, - Mukki smiled.
    - No no, you don't disturb me at all...

2q1dzy0.png

They came out together from the bathroom and standing stared at each other. Mukki could no longer refrain, he leaned against Yuki and kissed her.

rlxmp2.png

- If even you'll decide to appeal against me to Amadahy and I'll be condemned to die, I still want to tell you that I love you ... - Mukki said kissing her hands.

szcz5v.png

- Silly... - she whispered wrapping her arms around him. - How could I do so with you, when I love you myself?
    - I don't know... - Mukki kissed her neck gently. - I just don't care of anything, all I want is you...

34huhk2.png

- You have me... - Yutu looked at his eyes and they smiled at each other. - Kiss me, please... - she whispered.
    Mukki leaned against her and gently kissed her lips.

2crvuj7.png

They both didn't notice how ended up in hot tub. They were unable stop kissing and making love. It was the most beautiful night in their lives, which they will never forget until they are alive.

8znv54.png
    287otxw.png
    30bz383.png

- Now we are one soul and one body... - Mukki whispered looking deeply at Yutu's eyes.
    - Yes... It makes me very happy... - she nodded at him.
    - I am also very happy... - Mukki smiled at her. - My soul Yutu.

fcm9zp.png

- My soul Mukki... - she kissed him softly.

19tqbq.png

- It's sad that I am creator Amadahy's slave... - Mukki said after short pause. - It means that we'll have to hide our feelings...

2vlo9vq.png

- I think creator Amadahy cares more about Lusio than about you... - Yutu smiled playing with water. - It only benefits for us.
    - Do you really think so? - Mukki smiled. Yutu's words gave him a hope that they can be together although it was very little hope.
    - Yes, my soul... I really think so, - she answered. - But now it would be good to behave as if nothing has happened...

zjwjgi.png

- I think it's good decision, I won't to get us both in troubles... I'm so lucky I have such wise woman like you, - Mukki smiled happily and hid his face in her hair.

29wpncj.png

- I just love you, Mukki, and I need you alive and happy... - Yutu kissed his cheek playfully.

hwy7uq.png

They even didn't notice how it began to dawn.

They've been dating at nights. Many sleepless nights followed one after another, but it was the only chance to be together.

161yzjn.png

Love between Yutu and Mukki grew up and got stronger with each kiss, smile and spoken word. It was real magic what happened very rarely in amazon tribes or most likely no one dared to talk loudly about it, but we should remember that Yutu wasn't amazon. This fact facilitated the circumstances and Yutu already had a plan.
    - Hey, my beloved, - once Yutu took Mukki's hand and pulled him closer to herself. - We have to discuss something... It's very important. I'll be waiting for you next to hot tub as always.
    - Yes, my soul, I'll come in time... - Mukki whispered to her ear and kissed her cheek.

jkcewi.png