Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon challenge - Blessing Moon tribe: gen.3. (upd. 8/30)

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Between about Sikya a bit. If you noticed she is different and she is very mysterious weird and difficult character. Of course, Sikya has a deep secret and even she doesn't know about it herself... I'm still working on her thinking about every detail and Sikya's personality, it will take a time until things will become clear.
    Hemera123 wrote: »
    So exciting! Have to wait patient then. ;)

Today I'll post new chapters here... :) Thanks for the reading @Hemera123 <3 Yes, all will become clear with time ;)

• Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Uuuuuh I wonder what her fit was all about. I really hope, they'll be okay

Ogima and Sikya traveled long until they reached the town, located near the shore of the Great Waters. They settled in abandoned and uninhabited cottage on the outskirts of the city. Sikya's pregnancy was already in well advanced stage, so Ogima decided it would be the best to let her rest and gather strength for childbirth, and then find the ship, pay well to captain that he wouldn't tell too much about them to others, and move directly to the North. Yes, to the North, where he still hoped to find his tribe and then start a new life. Finally he will be totally free, will build the ship and go to sea to fish with other men as did his father, take care of baby together with Sikya, will take care of them both, and he never again have to feel ashamed, suffer amazons disdainful glances, revolt and hate... And if amazons will attack them again, he will be ready to meet them accordingly. Ogima was strong and sturdy man like many Northerners, moreover, he still has not forgotten how his father taught him to fight with sword and to keep the shield wanting to protect yourself from enemy strikes.
    Ogima had so many plans and hopes and was quite sure that he will be able to implement everything. But first he had to destroy his enemy. Ogima was too proud to forgive Amadahy and didn't suspect that his own pride and hatred will turn against him. Big emotions supressed his vigilance and caution, and when you're not an experienced wizard, it's very easy to go wrong. Yes, Ogima was a leader by his nature, he could be a great military leader and lead the whole army, but he was poor magician.
    One late evening, when Sikya already slept, he pulled out his voodoo doll again. This had to be a fateful time for Amadahy, but a carelessly uttered spell turned everything upside down. When Ogima realized that he made a mistake it was already too late. Amadahy stood in front of him hardly breathing. Instead he murdered her, Ogima summoned Amadahy and she obeyed his command!
    It's not hard to predict what the reaction of Amadahy was when she saw Ogima. She was furious. Ogima felt totally confused and shocked at her sudden appearance.

11r8vfo.png

He quickly grabbed the needle and was going to stick it to the doll's body, to that place what symbolized Amadahy's heart, but his hand trembled in excitement and the needle dropped straight into the grass. Ogima suddenly turned with intent to run in the house, but here Lusio prevented the way. Unfortunately he summoned them both even not thinking that Amadahy and Lusio have a very strong bond.

535rf6.png

Amadahy immediately commanded Lusio to tie up Ogima's hands and went into the house. Ogima already intended to defend himself, but Lusio shook his head and said:
    - Forbear... Think about Sikya and baby.
    Ogima groaned and looked gloomily at Lusio stretching out his hands to him.

- So what, traitor? - Amadahy looked angrily at Ogima. - How you'll explain your behaviour?
    - I'll not explain anything to you, - he answered proudly,- as there's nothing to explain.

dnjdw7.png

- You could die like honorable slave, now you'll die like the last vilain...
    - I am not slave and never will be! I was born free and I'll die being free inside! You'll never take my freedom, amazon! - Ogima yelled losing his patience.

a57vie.png

Amadahy laughed and looked at him with contempt.
    - You are just a slave and you'll die being slave, fool!
    - Oh, don't be worry, my creator Amadahy, - Ogima made ironic face. - I'll die, but others will come and they will change the world! - he laughed angrily.

ibxnpi.png

- Shut up, slave! - Amadahy yelled at Ogima. - Pray as you'll die! I promise I'll try that your suffering would last long, despicable slave!

303a7p5.png

- Lusio, bring Sikya, it's a time to start sacrificial ceremony! Right now! - she commanded Lusio.
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member

Amadahy didn't allow Sikya to paint Ogima's face like it was ussual according to Blessing Moon tribe traditions. They even didn't sing the chant to goddess Nanina, Amadahy commanded Sikya just to push Ogima into the pit of death. Sikya's heart was torn in anger and grief, but she still obeyed Amadahy, because she feared for her baby.
    - Close her in jail, Lusio! - Amadahy commanded her master slave and lover after Ogima's sacrificial ceremony. - You are lucky that you are pregnant, otherwise I'd kill you myself with my own hands, traitor! - she looked angrily at Sikya. - Now you'll have a chance to think how you are fallen down betraying me and your tribe for a man!
    - I just wanted to be happy with Ogima and raise together with him our child! I didn't want betray you! - Sikya tried to plead.
    - Shut up, silly woman! You are amazon and your behaviour is unjustifiable by amazon laws! You should be thankful me that I didn't kill you! When you'll give birth, you'll leave your baby and tribe at the same day when he or she will be born! Do you understand me, Sikya?!
    - Yes... creator Amadahy... - Sikya answered silently and lowered her head.
    - Let's go, Sikya, - Lusio took her by her hand and led amazon to the jail.

- Now you'll learn your lesson, silly slave, - laughed Amadahy at Ogima standing against the pit of death. She just come to see if Ogima suffers enough and wanting to get more on his nerves.

30bky3b.png

Ogima was helpless to change something. His voodoo doll was lying in the grass, but even if he could have it he would be still unable to change nothing. Death was inevitable, but Ogima wanted to stay proud until his last breath. He angrily looked up at Amadahy and answered her:
    - Yes, I learnt my lesson, but the day will come, when you'll learn your own lesson as well, Amadahy.

29beiw2.png

- Do you frighten me, despicable slave? - Amadahy laughed.
    - No, no meaning to frighten you. The one who made this world sees everything, - Ogima pointed at the sky with his hand.

28bfntj.png

- You... - Amadahy pointed at him with hatred and anger.
    - No, you! - Ogima pointed at her back. - Leave me alone, amazon!

2mwhv8k.png

Amadahy wanted to say something to him, but paused in surprise and indignation when Ogima turned away from her and began to sing completely foreign to her language, what she didn't understand and was never heard. It was Ogima's native language, what he still slightly remembered. It was the song of death that was sung by his tribal people, believing that this hymn to death will clean their souls and will speed up their trip to Valhalla.
    (Note - according to scandinavian mythology Valhalla is the hall where god Odin the dead whom he deems worthy of dwelling with him)

Sikya roamed restlessly back and forth mumbling herself some incoherent words. She heard how Ogima and Amadahy quarelled outside as slave sacrificial place was right next to the jail.

mrxqm9.png

She stopped and closed her eyes when Ogima started sing his death song. Sikya couldn't understand lyrics of the song, but she felt it with all her heart.
    - Ogima, my brave free man... - she whispered and felt how cold tears started fall on her cheeks.

2qdajqw.png

Suddenly she started shout and wag with her hands.
    - Don't touch me! Don't touch me! Leave me and my baby alone!

15545zr.png

And suddenly Sikya calmed down again and smiled.

16jiijo.png

Remembrances about Ogima filled her mind and heart.

15zpaok.png

1znlm5e.png

91fmtx.png

Sikya remembered all and she knew that she'll never see Ogima anymore. Sikya started cry.

2h33hht.png
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    This is so sad. :( Poor Sikya. I hope everything is going to be fine for her eventually.
    Yes, it is... :( I liked Ogima very much. He was very strong and brave man :( I wanted to reveal more of his character, but sadly his behaviour changed my plans a bit.

- Mom, please... - Pavati begged her mother. - Let Ogima go, he is good!
    She found accidentaly Amadahy and Lusio standing at the slave sacrificial place. Lusio was silent. He just smiled sadly looking down. Lusio would gladly have accepted himself that Ogima would be released, but here no one cared of his opinion.
    - Even don't think about it, Pavati! Ogima is breeding slave and he must to be sacrificed to Nanina! - Amadahy's answer was harsh although she said it with a smile.

ftm5j.png

That evening little Pavati didn't talk to her mother, she passed by her even not lifting her eyes at Amadahy. Pavati's behaviour made upset Amadahy and she flared up with anger again.

etuq95.png

After dinner little Pavati took a book and went to read. She didn't want to talk to anyone as she was angry on her mother and Lusio why they punished Ogima and Sikya. Pavati was sure that they didn't do anything wrong and she couldn't understand why all slaves must to be sacrificed to goddess Nanina. A little heiress thought maybe she'll find written about it in some book someday.

mmgd9x.png

At that time Amadahy went to slave sacrificial place again.
    - Oh, I see that creator missed her despicable slave, - Ogima laughed looking up at Amadahy.
    Amadahy looked down at him with cold killing glance. She couldn't accept with a fact that Ogima is worthy opponent. Amadahy has never ever met such slave who would overbalance her.

o0ymfd.png

- Oh, I thought you are very hungry and decided to share my dinner with you, - she mocked at him spitefully taking a full plate of food and starting eat.
    Ogima swallowed watching her.

2rqn6z5.png

- If you think to make me cry only because I'm starving, don't waste your time, - Ogima answered with tired voice. - I feel sorry for your daughter Pavati... - he sighed.
    - Don't dare to talk about my daughter!
    - Yes, I feel sorry for her and I hope she'll be different creator than you in the future. Now leave me alone if you won't to be cursed by slave, - he narrowed his eyes looking at Amadahy with hatred.
    - 🐸🐸🐸🐸 slave... - Amadahy mumbled and went.

27zkaon.png

Ogima started to sing his death song again.

edited July 2015

Later Amadahy told Lusio to release Sikya. When poor amazon went outside she hardly could stand on her feet, was dirty and hungry and felt very sick.

1675z7r.png

Sikya hardly reached her bed and when she just put her head on the pillow, she fell asleep into a deep sleep.
    It was already after midnight when someone's scream awaked Sikya. She jumped out from the bed and went outside.
    It was the last Ogima's scream. He still tried to the last to cling to life, but there was no more strength, his whacked body dipped under the water.

34r6d8z.png

Poor Sikya wept aloud still calling Ogima's name, although she knew that he'll not respond.

243nslu.png

Sikya knelt the whole night hugging her belly next to death pit and mourned Ogima.
    Post edited by roseinblack69 on
    edited July 2015

And morning came, and the sun was shining again ... The world was spinning around its axis, and the death traces have dissolved along with the darkness of night. Nobody wanted to remember recent events. Slave behalf Ogima like never existed. Amadahy made it up with her daughter Pavati promising her to tell and explain a lot, and Pavati asked Lusio to play chess with her again.

j14l8g.png

33nuwk7.png

Amadahy bought new slave named Mukki and he seemed very handy and hard working.

2holnqr.png

Life lasted, only one Sikya felt like dead. She sat at the table silent like a shadow, her eyes were full of tears.

efi9uf.png

Mukki didn't know what has happened, but he felt sorry for Sikya and looked at her with compassion.

2d2hk6s.png

But when little heiress come to him, Mukki smiled at once. He loved kids.
    - Hello, what's your name? - Pavati asked slave.
    - My name is Mukki, - he answered smiling.
    - And I am Pavati. Will you play with me?
    - Any time you'll ask me, my heiress, - Mukki smiled warmly at little girl.
    (If even the Blessing Moon tribe didn't appreciate opinion of the slaves like many other amazon tribes and slaves were only needful for work, breeding and love games, they were allowed to interact freely and chat with tribal women and their children, except for one - neither slave had no right to start flirting with amazons first and the more to touch amazon without her permission. Such attempts always ended in death.)

22xemp.png

All were too busy to notice how Sikya cries for dead Ogima. It seemed that her grief will never end.

2s1r59w.png

But when night come Sikya felt relief and begun to smile. Finally she felt that she wants to eat.Yes, Sikya was very sick and her back ached a lot, however, all this was nothing comparing to the pain and loss of Ogima and their dreams about new life in North.

f3hp5e.png

But Amadahy didn't feel any relief after Ogima's death. She couldn't understand why she feels upset when all seemed perfect. Amadahy thought that it's just tiredness and went to sleep.

2j13ps4.png
    edited July 2015

Sikya's belly was already very big and she knew that her baby can come any time, but she still worked in garden. She loved her garden and tried to work there as much as she could.
    That day Sikya also worked there and watered plants when suddenly she felt first contractions.

o7jbkl.png

"It's a time", - she thought and slowly went to Birth Chamber.
    Everything went very fast and contractions became more frequent and intensified very soon. It's a time to push.

v46i3d.png

Soon Sikya held her tiny newborn girl.
    - I'll name you Tadewi, wind, - she looked with tears of joy at her daughter. - Let this be a name in your father's honor. You'll be free spirit like he.

2608iop.png

Sikya put her baby in the crib and suddenly remembered what Amadahy said her. Anxienty and fear pervaded her all from head to toe.
    - We need to go, my little one... We need to go... - she whispered looking around.

dzzcyv.png

Then Lusio came as he heard baby's first cry. He held her daughter.
    - Congratulations, Sikya, she is very beautiful, - Lusio smiled.

fk1bu1.png

- Thank you... - she muttered and suddenly froze when she saw coming Amadahy.

25heeyd.png

- So you had a daughter, now go out! - Amadahy commanded Sikya.
    Sikya cried silently.
    - How I'll leave my baby alone? I am her mother!
    - I told you go out or I'll tell Lusio to banish you!

28tikg.png

- Ok... I'll leave, - Sikya lowered her head looking gloomily at Amadahy. - Keep in your mind that her name is Tadewi and don't dare to change her name as my spirits will find you and you'll pay for all then...
    - Are you frightening me? You?! - Amadahy couldn't believe that Sikya just said so.
    In fact Sikya didn't expect it from herself too, but there was nothing to fear anymore. She knew that Amadahy will not hurt her daughter.
    - Yes, me, - she still looked at her. - Remember, her name is Tadewi, - Sikya repeated her daughter's name one more time.

xll0sl.png

- Ok. I'll call a girl Tadewi, - Amadahy agreed. - It's creator's honorary promise.
    - Thank you. I trust you, creator Amadahy, - she looked the last time at her sleeping newborn daughter in the crib and left Birth Chamber.
    She couldn't see the way through tears when she left her daughter and Blessing Moon tribe, but Sikya knew that it's not the end yet...

nxjspk.png
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Poor Sikya :( Amadahy is horrible!

Oh yes, she is :( But Amadahy will change a bit in the future ;)

• Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    All that has had to been so hard for Sikya! :( I hope there will happen something good to her in the future! I'm a little bit curious about Mukki. ;)
    Hemera123 wrote: »
    All that has had to been so hard for Sikya! :( I hope there will happen something good to her in the future! I'm a little bit curious about Mukki. ;)

I'd like to tell all, but it will not be interesting then :p But Mukki is one of great characters in this story, but I also won't tell too much about him ;) I'll just say that he was born under the lucky star :)

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Love your story and especially Ogima and Sikya! Oh how I wanted him to finally get his revenge--especially with that heart wrenching backstory!!! Am still wondering about poor Sikya's backstory.

Can I say some characters are not worth redemption? Amadahy is one of those. She's like my Bracha and I would have used her had she won over Buffy and the story may have gone similarly as yours.

Looking forward to more!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Love your story and especially Ogima and Sikya! Oh how I wanted him to finally get his revenge--especially with that heart wrenching backstory!!! Am still wondering about poor Sikya's backstory.

Can I say some characters are not worth redemption? Amadahy is one of those. She's like my Bracha and I would have used her had she won over Buffy and the story may have gone similarly as yours.

Looking forward to more!

Thank you very much for the comment and that you are also reading my story @pammiechick :)<3 It means me a lot :) Amadahy is very selfish, heartless and cruel creator, but after one more tragedy she'll change a bit. Yes, I remember Bracha, she and Amadahy have something in common :)
    Tommorow I'll post few chapters again and after this update I'll not be here for few days (I'm going to visit my friends in Norway - Ogima's North land where he was born free :) ).

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Very cool...I would love to "see" a tribe from the Northlands...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Very cool...I would love to "see" a tribe from the Northlands...

It's great idea :) I'll think about it as I had idea to create more tribes for my story. I love Scandinavia very much :)

If even Lusio didn't like children and interact with them was too hard for him, he still loved Amadahy's daughter Pavati and answered all her questions. Little Pavati had something inside what attracted all to her.

xb0azc.png

If Lusio knew all answers to Pavati's questions, then Pavati was a teacher for Mukki - she taught a slave to play chess and sometimes cheated herself during the game just wanting to laugh together with him.

v2qivo.png

Little heiress secretly was very worried for Ogima's death and that Tadewi was left by her mother. She never didn't tell anyone about what she felt and how she was sad when she's seen Ogima in the pit of death, so she secretly hoped that her mother will not sacrifice any slave for some time and she'll be able to play and talk with Lusio and Mukki as much as she'll want.
    Tadewi's birth gave a lot of joy to Pavati. She always ran to calm a baby when she heard Tadewi crying.
    - One day you'll grow up, Tadewi, and we'll go to play together, I'll show many interesting places, - Pavati liked to tell Tadewi about many things what they'll do when she'll grow up to child and it seemed like baby calmed down and listened Pavati's words carefully.

2s6ssw2.png

And if Sikya, her real mom, couldn't care of little one, she never was forgotten by her real father. Ogima always came to visit Tadewi after midnight.

11ie881.png

During the day mainly Lusio and Mukki took care and looked after little Tadewi.

qpl6w6.png
    2gtsn4i.png

Life flowed in its own rut. Little Tadewi grew looked after by slaves and his father, who no longer belonged to this world, and Amadahy often came to see the baby.
    She asked Lusio sleep with her in her bedroom.
    Amadahy was too selfish to admit to herself that she loves Lusio, but she really loved him, though she never didn't show it openly and all her behavior reminded more flirt than true feelings. After all, to love a man was really low. She was amazon and thought like amazon.

2n8c1w2.png

Since there was no Sikya, Lusio and Mukki had care of the garden.

rmqvmh.png

Both men have worked a lot, so Amadahy was very pleased with them and had no complaints.

anevj6.png

Mukki even found new hobby for himself - he learnt to make coctails, so Blessing Moon tribe got a bartender.

9jj240.png

One evening Amadahy decided to talk to her daughter.
    - You are very clever and smart girl, Pavati, and I am sure you'll understand all what I'll tell you now, - she started a conversation when they finished their dinner.
    - Yes, mom...
    - As you see we don't have men and boys in our tribe, except Lusio and Mukki. We are amazon tribe, it means that there no place for men and they can be only our slaves and tribal sons, if they are born in Blessing Moon tribe, - Amadahy talked to her daughter. - Slaves and tribal sons are needed in our tribe only for work and for breeding, after breeding they must to be sacrificed to moon goddess Nanina as she cares of us all and helps us to conceive and raise the children. That's why Ogima was sacrificed...
    Little Pavati closed her eyes trying do not remember Ogima's face.
    - I think... It's not good... to sacrifice people. Ogima was good to me. Why we can't sacrifice flowers and beautiful stones to Nanina? Or food? Do you think moon goddess wouldn't be happy?
    Amadahy frowned.
    - We sacrifice men, because they are men and they give our seed to us. They are sacrificed since that times when Amazona The Great founded amazons tribe. You are the heir to the throne and one day you'll take my place, Pavati, so you are the creator of the future and you need to know that men are only men, they have no place in amazons world.
    Little Pavati shook her head and sighed.
    - I am tired, mom, better I'll go to sleep, - she jumped from the chair, hugged Amadahy and went to her room.

9jmwkn.png

- Lusio, are you happy being slave? - Pavati asked master slave at next morning.
    - Oh, it's difficult question... I guess I can't answer as I don't know what means do not be a slave, - Lusio answered. - May I ask why do you ask me about that?

v83i3p.png

Little heiress sighed and sat on the bench in front of the fire.
    - Yesterday I talked to mom. She told me that all slaves should be sacrificed to moon goddess Nanina and men are just men... So I thought it's just sad. I think it's not good to sacrifice people.
    - Oh, my future creator... - Lusio also sighed and looked with sad eyes at Pavati. - I see that you have very big and good heart, but sadly we can't change this world, my little one.

14j7srn.png

- Sit next to me, please, - Pavati took Lusio by his hand, Lusio took a seat next to girl. - So do you think my mom was right sacrificing Ogima? - she asked slave.
    - You see, Pavati... - Lusio tried to find right words to answer Pavati. It wasn't easy to explain all to little girl what couldn't understand amazon traditions. - There no good and bad when we talk about traditions. Traditions are traditions... It's not easy to change them.
    - I hope someone will change them, because I don't want that you and Mukki would be sacrificed like Ogima.

1zqwzt4.png

- No no! I can't be sacrificed, Pavati, I am master slave! - Lusio tried to cheer up little girl as he noticed that she is totally upset.
    - Really, Lusio? - Pavati smiled widely and looked at his eyes. - I'll never let it happen...

r7t54l.png

- Good morning, my heiress, - Mukki greeted Pavati. He just changed diaper to Tadewi and noticed Lusio and girl talking outside. - May I ask what are you doing?
    - I and Lusio are talking, - Pavati answered.
    - So I'm bothering you two?
    - No, not all all, - Pavati quickly shook her head looking up at Mukki. Lusio were standing a little aside and watched them smiling.
    - Maybe Pavati will have a time for me? I thought would be good to have one more chess lesson, - Mukki smiled at girl.
    - Yes, Mukki, - she nodded. - Let's go to play chess, - Pavati took Mukki's hand and led him to play chess.

2hehe7r.png