Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Daxton: Well I don’t have a job. When I did though I was one of the best there, for a newbie at least. I felt like I was the only one who ever did anything there...

Have you ever quit a job?
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Sona: I quit a lot of jobs in my life ... just to pursue another one, never got demoted.

Are you paid well?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • RamiSamiiRamiSamii Posts: 222 Member
    Raven: I'd say so. Not to brag, but... Being a fashion stylist, and dressing up a lot of the big names anywhere from Del Sol Valley to Newcrest, you get around. And when you get around, so does your salary.

Do you have a favorite color?
    37mfj.png
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Rayne: Red. Even though I've spent almost a century fighting vampires, it never gets old whenever I see that colour.

What made you settle in your current neighbourhood?
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    Sona: I don't really care what neighbourhood I live in as I'm always on the move.

If you could describe your neighbourhood in one word, what would it be?
    Raven: Expensive. I'll save the explanation and let you know that my husband and I live up in The Pinnacles in Del Sol Valley.

What is your favorite season?
    37mfj.png
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    Hunting Season.

Do you shower in the rain?
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited October 2020
    Ikkanu: What?! No! Absolutely never! I live on an island, everyone would see me and laugh!

(Translated from Ancient Sulani): Do you consider yourself to be lucky or unlucky?
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    edited October 2020
    Bee: "I'm not sure but would you accept the answer? Some days a bit of both."

Have you ever gotten a lottery ticket and actually won once?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• KorglyKorgly Posts: 187 Member
    Yah, the first day I moved completely poor onto my empty lot in Strangeville I went from 500 semoleons and a tent to a two story house with basement.

how many romantic partners have you had going at once?
    Sona: 8 boy/girlfriends in my teen years

same question
    Kio: (frowns) I'd never cheat on several people at once! I'd feel so dishonest and if they found out it would really hurt them.

Are you a member of the undead? And if so, how do you feel about it?
    Raven: Can't say I am! Still alive and well, with thankfully no death scares.

Is there anything about you that you think would surprise someone upon first meeting you?
    37mfj.png
    Leoni: Yes, the hand buzzer I keep hidden up my sleeve usually.

Same question.
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    Lola: My large mohawk, provided that I'm wearing a hat first.

Do you have an alliterative name?
    9d1z2m12k175.png
    Raven: Can't say I do. Raven is really all I go by... Save for maybe a couple pet names from Johnny..

Is there any Holiday you simply cannot stand celebrating?
    37mfj.png
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    Bee: "Valentines day! I've never been a romantic and it's mushy. I prefer either Dia de Los Muertos (Day of the dead) or Halloween."

Is there a TV channel you really love to watch?
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

Kio: Yes, the cooking channel! It always gives me ideas for new recipes.

What's your favourite radio station?
    Raven: I think I'd have to say NuDisco. I often find myself dancing to it when no one is watching... Or at least in front of eyes that lack judgment, haha.

Do you prefer cats or dogs?
    37mfj.png
  • RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Agnes: Prefer them for what? I do have one of those annoying, meowing creatures living with me, if that is what you are asking...though he believes he's a dragon...weird thing.

umm...what is your deepest, darkest desire?
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited October 2020
    Vlad: Lucifer, is that you?! Clever! But I find the question charming, and it happens my deepest, darkest desire, is actually my brightest hope, perhaps about to be realized: the love I had long presumed would never be my lot in existence, came into my life like a white dove aglow in morning sunshine, in the form of the flaxen-haired angel I hired as personal butler: Edvard.

However, I suppose that qualifies as a deep, dark desire, because falling in love with the help, is one of the most longstanding taboos of great houses. Falling in love might be forgiven so long as nothing comes of it, but...marriage? I plan to risk everything, and dismiss my beloved Edvard from service, in order to get down on bended knee and ask him to make me the happiest man -vampire or otherwise- in existence, if he will but be mine.

I was preparing for a wedding feast, after learning of my grand-progeny Caleb's intentions toward the young woman who by chance, turns out to be my many-times-removed grandniece, Morgan Fyres. But recent developments make me realize that those thoughts may have been premature, as it appears Caleb has had a powerful change of heart, seems to have disavowed her completely. I'm still waiting to see what will come of that, and now my concerns are equally divided between them.

But there may yet be a wedding feast in the House of Straud!

Who else has proposed marriage, and how did it go?

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Tadeo: Great! It was the scariest yet best thing I have ever done in my life. My wife Andromeda and I had a small wedding ceremony in our garden. I'll never forget it. The second time was pretty good too.
    Oh, I don't mean...I-I haven't had two different wives, my wife, um, died but then was brought back to life, so we remarried. Then she, uh, died again accidentally, and was brought back to life again, but then, on a journalism assignment, she... got eaten by an alien plant-form. It's a long story.
    After that, we talked and she's decided to remain a ghost now. It was hard to adjust to at first, but neither of us really want her to keep going through death; having your soul separated from your body makes you feel sick and disorientated for days, plus the queues for soul placement are horrendous (I've, uh, gone the same thing as her before).
    She's not alone in the spirit world either as our son is there too (um, that's another long story).
    Anyway, we're all doing fine now. Andromeda and Ferdie are getting used to their ghost abilities and have even met some of their heroes in the spirit world.
    I've actually been thinking of writing a book about it all.

If you wrote a book, what would it be called and what would it be about?
    edited October 2020
    Tadeo: Great! It was the scariest yet best thing I have ever done in my life. My wife Andromeda and I had a small wedding ceremony in our garden. I'll never forget it. The second time was pretty good too.
    Oh, I don't mean...I-I haven't had two different wives, my wife, um, died but then was brought back to life, so we remarried. Then she, uh, died again accidentally, and was brought back to life again, but then, on a journalism assignment, she... got eaten by an alien plant-form. It's a long story.
    After that, we talked and she's decided to remain a ghost now. It was hard to adjust to at first, but neither of us really want her to keep going through death; having your soul separated from your body makes you feel sick and disorientated for days, plus the queues for soul placement are horrendous (I've, uh, been through the same thing as her before).
    She's not alone in the spirit world either as our son is there too (um, that's another long story).
    Anyway, we're all doing fine now. Andromeda and Ferdie are getting used to their ghost abilities and have even met some of their heroes in the spirit world.
    I've actually been thinking of writing a book about it all.

If you wrote a book, what would it be called and what would it be about?

(Sorry, something went wrong with my connection earlier and this seems to have posted twice!)
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
    edited October 2020
    Sona: The Book of Life and it would be about my (future) SO.

Do you have a nickname (mine's Sunny)?
    edited October 2020
    Tadeo: Um... Tadeo kind of is my nickname, and also my author name. My full name is Thaddeus Lucius Lorenzo Quest but I really prefer just Tadeo Quest.

Same question