Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Marigold: I haven't gone there since that fire I started while attempting to cook grilled cheese. How much worth is your house?
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Cherish: Not that much since I’m just saying in a home near campus, I did decorate it slightly to fit my style though.

Have you ever had any divorces or death of a spouse?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Tabitha: "Nope! I've been happily married for years."

What time do you usually get up in the morning?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited January 2020
    A mess. But I have a stainless steel bar above the stove, with S-hooks, hung overhead with all my saucepans, stockpots, stainless skillets, colanders, and large ladles, etc. in a big jumble. Behind that on the wall is pegboard, with hooks for my cast iron skillets, and lid racks. I have some wire spice racks on the cabinet door in reach of the stove. My ideal kitchen would be a tight galley in which everything is accessible within a step or so, minimal floor space and maximum useful storage right in reach, counter space enough for food processor, bar blender, stand mixer, and granite slab and rolling pin, and a bar at one end, with a table eating area out the open end. It's easy to clean a kitchen in which floor space is minimal and storage space is maximal. And the best pantry is like a wide shallow closet: no walking into it, just a wide closet with sliding or folding doors, and 18 inch shelving floor to ceiling, behind the doors. Nothing to put behind anything else, and pull-out rolling wire carts beneath the lowest shelf, so that heavy items aren't something I have to stoop to the floor to reach.

But I don't have that kitchen. I have an antique eat-in kitchen with a washing machine and dryer in what could otherwise maybe have been a tight eating nook, a vintage table to walk around in the middle, a large deep freeze against one wall functioning part-time as additional counter/prep space or a folding table for laundry. Then a scant bit of substandard-depth antique counter with substandard-depth antique sink and solid maple antique cabinets that are probably going to get removed one of these days in favor of standard depths so I can get a decent modern sink because it's hard to find fixtures for this one.

I have so much floorspace and so little work and storage space, it's infuriating. I had a more useful, better kitchen, in a roach-infested apartment in the projects in a bad part of a big city, that hadn't been updated since refrigerators were avocado and 🐸🐸🐸🐸 carpet was in style.

I have done what I can with pegboard, lid racks, overhead pot racks, etc. but my kitchen is still so inefficient it chaps my donkey on a daily basis.

Same question
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Lyoufln wrote: »
    Tabitha: "Nope! I've been happily married for years."

What time do you usually get up in the morning?

Annie: Well, since I’m at university, I have to get up pretty early- usually around 7 am.

Do you have a Simstagram account?
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    I do have 26271 followers right now.

What's your current/latest occupation?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
    Tabitha: "Uh, it's a little different. Not many people in my family have traditional jobs, just my siblings and cousins who moved away. Everyone else lives off the land."

Where's your favourite place to sit in your house?
  • THESVTRAPTORTHESVTRAPTOR Posts: 81 Member
    Favorite place to sit in my house is on the toilet because I'm away from the tense drama downstairs.

Did you ever burn your new house down?
    “Things do not happen. Things are made to happen.” -JFK
    Tabitha: "No...but Charlotte almost did..."
    Charlotte: "That was over 20 years ago!"

Do you tend to hold grudges?
  • AriLuvvAriLuvv Posts: 24 Member
    Ryan: "Nah. Unless it's J Huntington...III "

Have aliens gotten you pregnant?
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Daxton Villareal: Actually, yes. I raised the child, but thankfully I had roommates at the time and so I had help. A sort of extended family at the Villareal estate...I was Max's son with Sophia Bjergsen. And in case you're wondering, yes, I could breastfeed. It was weird, but good. Thankfully I didn't get moobs from it for the rest of my life.

(if anyone wants to have see what it's like and have had no luck, you can get him as Pregnant Man Abductee on the gallery. He's not that far in the pregnancy. And if you do, comment and tell me what he had! I want to see if the baby is randomized each time or if it's always the same!)

So, anyone else here been to Sixam or had an alien lover?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Cedric: I’ve never met an alien, but I know they’re out there somewhere. I’ll find them eventually!

Have you ever been to Strangerville? I live there and it’s pretty... strange.
    Charlotte: “I haven’t. It’s pretty far away from where I live.”

Have you had a good day today?
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Ellie: Not really. I received the devastating news that my long-time friend, Simeon Silversweater, passed away. But other than that, yes, I suppose I have. Do you have a best friend?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Tabitha: “Of course! It’s Charlotte! She’s my best friend and wife!”
    Charlotte: *blushes*

What do you like to do for fun?
  • capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    Cheryl: I write my books!

Which neighborhood do you live in?
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
    Cherish: Britechester. I’m probably going to move to Forgotten Hallow once I’m done with university though. Forgotten Hallow really isn’t my thing, but it would be best for my kids and husband since they don’t have sun resistance like me and days are shorter there.

Would you rather have love, wisdom, riches, happiness, or power?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Sona: Given how much wisdom I acquired (it's my name after all) I see no issue finding happiness/love or gaining wealth/power.

When was the last time you met Vlad? I've never seen him again since I defeated him years ago.
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
    Maxine: Who's Vlad?

Do you have any kids?
    edited January 2020
    Cherish: I had my son, Rein, at university. I had to move out of my dorm into an off campus home though. raising a baby definitely changed my grades, I barely get any time to study now. Shortly after I gave birth to him, my husband wanted another baby and so I had Swan. Rein is so bubbly and adorable, while Swan is more sassy and independent. I guess she takes that from her father..

What are your parents like?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    Cheryl: Overprotective and will buy me ANYTHING.

What job do you have?
  • NindigoNindigo Posts: 2,764 Member
    Don: Currently an intern at SpaceY.

Ya single?

Origin ID: Nindigo79

A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear
    Time enjoyed is never time wasted

Raven: “Yeah. Too busy at the moment...and the one person I liked moved away.” :(

What’s something you’re looking forward too?
  • s4diversitys4diversity Posts: 29 Member
    Minerva: "Being a powerful witch and toadify Vlad. Like forever. Or maybe learn a spell to clean the dishes first?"

Do you prefer asking Grim Reaper or Mrs Crumplebottom to be your valentine?
    My Simblog* Gallery ID: S4Diversity
    Cheryl: Definitely Grim. We're close.

What's your best trait?