Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Rylie: Not usually. But sometimes the lab will have a day where we need to collect supplies, so I'll go outside then to collect metals, etc. I'm almost always either in the lab, or at home reading or playing with my daughter.

Do you like to cook?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    ReapingDiamondReapingDiamond Posts: 31 Member
    Well honey, when I cook, people be coming to admire my skills. Therefore, of course, yes.

Would you like a dog?
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Gwendolyn: I adore dogs and am working to be a dog breeder or dog trainer when I’m a YA, but no. I already have Simba, an adorable corgi. He unfortunately died a while ago, but thanks to ambrosia he’s living again.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Tabitha: “I’d love a dog, but my son’s allergic. What’s your favourite animal?
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Anders: Fish, because they're delicious. Sorry, that's probably not what you meant. I don't keep pets. The cow plant is too much for me already and I wish I could put it up for adoption. Maybe if I sell the house, the new owner will have no choice but to take the cow plant also because it's attached to the land...a good plan, now that I think of it!
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    Lana: I wish I could have a cowplant :p I just graduated and need some thrill! All I've been doing is work.. I mean I'm nearly level 10 in gardening not to brag! I love gardening :)

What is your favourite hobby?

• Options
    StarsAlign16StarsAlign16 Posts: 34 Member
    Alicia: I love to create all thing in the arts, from painting to music

Do you have a family?
  • Options
    MyOldHeartMyOldHeart Posts: 33 Member
    Frank Farmer: Yes, I have a daughter. My wife left me when she was little, but we managed. I grew crops and fished and she was such a little trooper. Now she lives on Sulani and catches fish too. It was my long time dream to live in Sulani but at least my daughter can live this dream now.

What is your favorite winter activity?
  • Options
    KaseyandsimsKaseyandsims Posts: 37 Member
    Sage: probably ice skating.

Do you have a pet?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Anders: Just my luck to come on at precisely the right time to get the pet question a second time...only the stinkin' cowplant and I'd pawn it off on anyone else if I could! Am thinking of selling the house just so it's someone else's problem. I really don't like it especially after it swallowed me that one time.

Wolfgang: no, but I have underlings in my Simkuza gang. Do they count? They go fetch me things, and if they are good I reward them, and if they disappoint me with their choices, they get...consequences. Having a vampire minion is great, but having it be Vlad is the greatest! Not only are vamps better at stealing, there's just something so...awesome...about having Vlad kissing my boots.

What's the most trouble you've ever been in?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MelFoxMelFox Posts: 44 Member
    Anise Hyssop: I wiped my mum's entire memory. Including her relationship with me. Accidentally. So far I've got away with it, if she ever works out what happened I'm probably in a whole other world of trouble.

Meanwhile, lack of hot water is seriously depressing, how can I cope better in an off-grid plot?
  • Options
    Tabitha: "Hey, I've been there. Before I had a well, I often went to public places like the gym to grab a shower or a hot meal. Library's are good place to go if you're looking for something to do, but I went to the gym in town the most because they had showers and a kitchenette. Best of luck!"

Do you have siblings?
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Duke: I used to. when I willingly gave up my mortality and completed my transformation to a vampire, my sister found out. My family had an extreme hate for vampires, we came from a line of vampire hunters. My sister and I where always very close, but she was afraid of me after I transformed. She wanted to cure me, almost became successful, but I slaughtered her before she could. That night I killed my mother and father in their sleep. After I drained all the blood from their bodies I buried them myself in our families graveyard. Do I have regrets? No. Some things you just have to loose and sacrifice. Besides, now I have my lovely wife, who I ᴋɴᴏᴡ will never betray me.

Fellow vampires, what’s the best thing about being a vampire?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    Skipping time (and saving needs) by hibernating

What's your favorite color (TS3)/drink (TS4)?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    edited January 2020
    Kersiexx wrote: »
    Duke: I used to. when I willingly gave up my mortality and completed my transformation to a vampire, my sister found out. My family had an extreme hate for vampires, we came from a line of vampire hunters. My sister and I where always very close, but she was afraid of me after I transformed. She wanted to cure me, almost became successful, but I slaughtered her before she could. That night I killed my mother and father in their sleep. After I drained all the blood from their bodies I buried them myself in our families graveyard. Do I have regrets? No. Some things you just have to loose and sacrifice. Besides, now I have my lovely wife, who I ᴋɴᴏᴡ will never betray me.

Fellow vampires, what’s the best thing about being a vampire?

Talon Rich (who is an EVIL vampire, before the whole forum head-hunts me for writing this!): I don't have a grand philosophy about it. For me, it's the biting, pure and simple. It's the moment when fangs pierce flesh and the sensation after, of the richness flowing from their body to mine, the devouring. Also the occasional surprise delight when someone has especially delicious individual chemistry. Sometimes, depending on the individual and the location of the bite, there's a pleasing snap-hiss at the moment of puncture, similar to a tender but crisp apple. Other times, fangs sink in without resistance, to skin like warm velvet. There is also a power rush like no other, when someone goes limp in my arms against their will...or when I mesmerize them and know I can do whatever I want with them, however long I want, and there is nothing they can do to stop me. Playing with my food is almost equal to eating it.

But mostly...it's the biting.

So, vampires, have you ever had someone ask you to turn them, and you lure them along, and then instead of turning, you drink them, partly to keep competition from growing and partly because it serves them right?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Duke: No, but that does seem like a good idea. I do like the way you think.

Have you ever been obsessed with something?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    I prefer plasma packs. Biting others just ruins my reputation.

Favorite color/drink?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    DestinycrowDestinycrow Posts: 36 Member
    Blade: Yellow, and orange juice. Yellow because it reminds me of the sun, and orange juice because it has a taste that I love.

What is your favorite fruit?
  • Options
    Gaston: never really thought about it, but nowadays, plasma fruit. In my mortal life, I liked fruit okay, but didn't think about it enough to have a favorite.

What do you hope to be doing a few years from now?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    Alivia: To be a marine biologist. I'm currently studying biology at Foxbury university. What are you studying, or what do you want to study?
  • Options
    karizzleskarizzles Posts: 263 Member
    (this sim was made before university)
    Macy: I wish I had time for University, with 3 kids and one on the way, I have no time. But I would study art.

Where is your dream vacation?
    0002745_yuri-on-ice-nitotan-plush-keychains_550.jpeg

• Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Jessica: I have heard of a place called Selvadorada - it sounds exciting and mysterious. I hope one day I can travel there with my fiance Diego.

The grim reaper had an arguement with my toddler which the toddler won - what weird thing have you seen Grim do?
  • Options
    karizzleskarizzles Posts: 263 Member
    Macy: Don't get me started! He wouldn't want to talk to me when I tried to plead Kenna's life! Sigh -- So he decides to watch TV and pretend he done nothing wrong.

What's your favorite halloween costume?
    0002745_yuri-on-ice-nitotan-plush-keychains_550.jpeg

• Options
    has to be the one in which I make a truly frightening skull-face on myself with makeup. That goes well with a top hat and black robes.

Same question.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Charlotte: "I've never dressed up for Halloween. Wasn't really a thing where I grew up, and I never got the appeal."

What does your kitchen look like?