Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I've sat in smoke-hazed rooms with people debating that, and my conclusion is, if we are or we aren't is completely academic, because regardless, our reality is what we perceive of it. Simulation or not, life proceeds as we know it to, and we must deal with it.
    So: it doesn't matter.

Any Sims out there ever feel like making a clean break?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    Ella: Of course not, that’s an absurd idea!

What was the biggest mistake you’ve made?
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
    Gaston: Letting myself seek a way out of emotional pain, with substance abuse. Then dealing, to finance it once I lost my job. And then being both the reason, and the mechanism, for a girl I loved, to try to take her own life. And in the process, losing a little part of me I didn't even know I cared about, til it was gone. :( That part is the worst.

I'm clean now, but not even sure what I want anymore. If I had a do-over, I would not have become an addict, because I feel like I'll always be one, now. Always fighting temptation.

What the greatest obstacle you've overcome in life?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited December 2019
    Masaki: Someone said that I need to trying to love, but why I need to OVERCOME it? My sister Serina and my bandmate VX, they're so lucky that VX can has second life, MOST people haven't such that luck! I don't want to become next VX who haven't that luck🙂🙃

Ruyue: Maybe…because my older brother was dead early, I have no become a cruel cult terrorist like him. Every time I think about it, I feel like I've overcome it. And since I met Vali, I was less and less like what I should be. Although Vali also killed, he turned into ghost and I turned into vampire, now centuries later. As for my brother…because of he save me when out of food, I can met Vali now. Now he sometimes appears and eats our food.

Who do you think you should be able to thank
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • FurryModSpinelFurryModSpinel Posts: 481 Member
    Trisha: No way. Simulations arent abused.

*Whats your dating situation?*
    fnf is a very pog game
    814240012736397312.png

• StarsAlign16StarsAlign16 Posts: 34 Member
    Hailey: I am currently seeing my best friend's brother.

Do you go to university? If so, what degree are you studying?
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited December 2019
    Sydney: My sister and I both liked the same guy as teenagers and although she made a move first I asked him to be my boyfriend, cuz well... we're closer in age and I was confident that I loved him more. Now that my boyfriend and I are young adults and she's still a teen they don't get to see each other as much and a part of me feels that my boyfriend wishes he chose my sister instead of me. But I won't give Rene up! Astra may be prettier than me and may have loved him first but I'm not a kid anymore! I need to start taking dating seriously... Phew, winded answer.

Has love ever come back to bite you in the behind?

Edit: Oops. Answer was meant for the post above the one above me.
    Post edited by HopeyStarr on
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
    edited December 2019
    Wolfgang: Not even. Dropped out of high school to join the criminal career path, and now I'm dealing on the side, learning the game, waiting my chance to take it to the next level. Already got hassled by the cops, trying to get me to inform on my mates, and I'm proud to say I called their bluff and walked. That boosted my dealing opportunities.

Have you ever taken a walk on the wild side?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Charlotte: "Wild side? I don't think so. What do you like to do on rainy afternoons?"
    edited December 2019
    deleted because I accidentally posted twice.

Post edited by Nushnushganay on

xicwqMCm.jpg
    edited December 2019
    @HopeyStarr Your answer and question seem to have happened while another one was happening, and your answer was fun to read, and your question fascinating! Also love your avatar! I had to move Gaston's reply somewhere else because it was too big for this, and besides, other Sims might love to tackle your great question too!
    Post edited by Nushnushganay on

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • GogoMGogoM Posts: 57 Member
    edited December 2019
    Salim: Dance with my wife in the kitchen and spend the day laughing and cooking.
    Who was your grandfather?
    Post edited by GogoM on
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Rylie: I'm honestly not sure. I don't remember anything before moving into my house in Windenburg... just a strange, blue room...

Do you have any memories of a strange blue room?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• RumellKhan1RumellKhan1 Posts: 157 Member
    Nico: Does Izzy's fashion shop count? The room isn't strange but Izzy is.

What current task are you trying to fulfill?
    24 hour Sims Challenge.

1. Day 1. Create a replica of your home and you and those who live there.
    2. Day 2. Keep note of everything that your Sim does.
    3. Day 3. Do everything that your Sim has done.

A timer would be a useful tool.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited December 2019
    @Nushnushganay Thanks very much. Usually I refresh the page to see if someone had posted ahead of me as I take a long time to form my posts but in that instance I forgot.

Jake: I'm getting ready to move to Britechester to attend university with my friends. We had a house built on Honeydew Fields, which will serve as our residence between semesters. Can't wait!

Have you been to Britechester? What is your impression of the town?
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
    Nico: No. I haven't been to Britechester. So I don't know if I can answer your second question.

Did you quit your job?
    24 hour Sims Challenge.

Tabitha: "Uh well, I've never had a traditional job. It's a long story...Do you have a beehive?"
    Nico: No.

Are you supportive of your friends/family?
    24 hour Sims Challenge.

edited December 2019
    Hmm. Family, yes. I cut myself loose from social ties that drained me for no good purpose and I've relished the freedom since. Life's too short for that. I'd rather play pool by myself, much rather, than sit miserably in a group feeling like a lion in sheep's clothing, having to bleat.

Have you ever wanted to get away from it all and move somewhere new, even if it meant uprooting from family and friends?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Charlotte: *shrugs* "Already did it. It didn't feel like a huge decision at the time, but looking back, I realize just how much my life has changed. What's something that brings you great joy in life?"
  • FaeChaiFaeChai Posts: 87 Member
    edited December 2019
    Well, I love my family. I have two sets of twins and a loving husband but if I am being honest I really enjoy my career. I'm a Private Attorney, make good money, and it's what I truly enjoy doing in life.

What would be your dream job?
  • nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Rylie: A scientist! But I'm already a scientist, so I don't know if that counts.

What is your favorite holiday?
    funny-gifs20.gif

Charlotte: "Winterfest. I wasn't a big holiday person until I met Tabby, but seeing her so happy over the tree and snow made me happy too. What time do you usually go to bed?"
  • kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    I only go to bed when there's nothing else to do.

How many pets do you have?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • PlumbobMafiaQueenPlumbobMafiaQueen Posts: 147 Member
    I don't have any pets! I'm just trying to get through University so I can become a doctor :)

Did you go to/ are you in University?