Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Dorian: i spend a lot of my time in the recording studio, and I also have to go on tour quite often, but my husband is a musician too so we get to go together sometimes. I enjoy everything except the paparazzi, they're brutal.
    Same question
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited June 2019
    Tianya: Take care of those plum just because I'm the band leader🙂🙃

Yin: I once a peaceable guitarist until I became what I am now. Now I want to overwhelm the "former" leadvocal🙂🙃

Ashley: When my brother took me to a new city, some Asian people who live with him called me "door god", they said because I can scare away thieves and paparazzi. If said many years ago I was a ordinary gangster from a hispanic gang, but everyone said that I looks like a killer. The biggest risk maybe lose control of vehicle while being chasing by cops then rush into fatal area.

Same question
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    McKenzie: I am a new police recruit. Its really difficult. I go out looking for people listed in the APB and they are never where I'm sent. I have given up trying and seduced the chief instead. He is a hot young adult. He took me to a bar, mixed me a very strong drink and now I am pregnant. I spend most of my shifts sleeping in the break room and posing seductively in his office now.

What are your thoughts on hot tubs?
  • DinowCookieDinowCookie Posts: 951 Member
    Maya: Aww I was just answering the question before this! Oh well, hot tubs? Wish I had one, but we're saving up to move to a bigger house. This one is too small for when Devy grows up to be a school child, and we may want to have another baby...

Are you planning on having any (more) kids?
    Visit me on the gallery! 😊
    EA ID: DinowCookie | No-CC Households & Rooms
    Julian: Maybe, if I can find the right person to have them with. I already have two daughters but their mother and I are divorced.
    Are you happy with your life right now?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    Lawrence: Happier than I thought I could ever be. My husband Ian dotes on me, and fulfills my every desire.

How did you get your name?
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Nellie: Not sure... but it means “bright” and “cheerful”

(Typically I pick the first name that pops in my head or occasionally a celeb name)

Any sims named after celebrities in your world?
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • simp0ssiblesimp0ssible Posts: 70 Member
    Hmm never tried it before.. atleast not consciously! I'm a food critic, and cook for myself a lot. Don't remember if I ate strawberries before my daughter was born. I think I'll try some carrots this time, since I'm pregnant again.

If it were possible (my sim doesn't understand "cheats"), would you ever let the Grim Reaper live in your house?
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Valerie: "No. Never. He took my mum right in front of my eyes. What's something that makes you angry?"
    Maya: People flirting with Johnny, hands off my man! 😠

What was your most embarrassing moment?
    Ooh is that Johnny Zest?

Vasya: Oh I hardly ever have cause to be embarrassed. *smiles self-assuredly* One time, though, my first husband offered his autograph to someone he expected to be a fan- he was being hailed as a rising star in the art world at that time. Anyway, she refused his autograph, and the poor guy was nearly mortified. I was kinda embarrassed second-hand.

How do you feel about children's bear phases?
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    Lacey: They're awful! Lexi seemed to be in a mood so much more than her twin brother Walker.

favorite thing to do for fun?
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • daughtermitchelldaughtermitchell Posts: 59 Member
    edited June 2019
    Strawberries

Would you rather live in Windenburg or Newcrest?

Sorry for bad spelling. I hate Auto correct!😂
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    Jessica: I live on mid nowhere on the island at Windenburg with my husband and family so I admit I am biased towards it as a place to live - the sea views are second to none. However Newcrest always seems to have exciting new architecture, shops and fun places to do things springing up all the time so it is my favourite place to visit.

Have you ever seen the sea monster I look and look but I never have :(
    Vasya: I have never even seen the sea up close ;_; Only from the windows of the tall skyscrapers of Uptown, San Myshuno- when I used to go there to critique food at the restaurants. My husband, Brent, though, is from Brindleton, and he says the monster lives in the Bay there. He's never seen her either.

Do you have pets/ Would you like to have one?
    edited June 2019
    @simp0ssible Johnny Zest indeed!

TSQ07mq.png
    ^ That's him and Maya.

Do you have pets/ Would you like to have one?
    Maya: Maybe when I'm older, but not now! I have my hands full with Johnny and our two kids!

Did you ever get into a fight?
    Vasya: You two look very cute together, Maya :)

I have never physically fought with anybody. I always avoid those horrid neighborhood brawls. ._.'

What's your favourite holiday?
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Ivy: Any holiday that’s not Harvestfest. I hate the gnomes so much..

How many relationships have you been in? Me personally, just 2.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    Vasya: Three of them :3
    In my teenage I romanticised vampires a lot... I'm sure a lot of us did. So I had a brief thing with Caleb, until he confessed he was 200 years old, and we just didn't see that working out.
    Later I met my ex-husband Brent, and we spent some 15 years of happiness together. But that fell apart in the end, and I'm seeing someone new now.

Have you ever dated a vampire?
  • xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    @simp0ssible Ivy: That’s funny, we’ve both dated Caleb before.

I have dated a vampire (Caleb) once. I proposed to him and he rejected me so I broke up with him. Hmph.

Have you ever seen a ghost before?
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
    edited June 2019
    Maya: Yes, yikes! He literally gave me the chills! (Died from freezing.) He was possessing the microphone at the Blue Velvet right next to my piano performance.

Ever had a near-death experience?
    Vasya: No.. but Brent caught fire once, right in front of my eyes. He lived, but his guitar burnt to ashes. We'd been camping near the Falls.

@xstxrrysequence Yeah Caleb often rejected my advances too.. what a compicated guy :/

Has any sim ever flirted with you, without you showing a romantic interest first? Never happened to me.
    Julian: Once, but I was taken when it happened so it was awkward.

Have you ever been to space?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Vasya: No, never. I don't get science, really. Brent was taken by an alien ship once, and returned pregnant. His boy Tristan stays with me now.

Do you know any male sims who got pregnant?
  • Jasper7702Jasper7702 Posts: 300 Member
    Lana: Ah. I’ve been around and seen it all., but never a pregnant man. Just a pregnant me, and that raked up some fame!

Have you ever reached a fame level over 3?