March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Respond as your Sim!

Comments

• Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    Zatanna : To open a hat boutique (yes you read that) headwear is important too you know :wink:

What are your thoughts about talking llamas in this Simiverse?
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • LyouflnLyoufln Posts: 10,861 Member
    Valerie: “Talking llamas? Don’t think I’ve ever seen one. Whats your favourite day of the week?
  • ShadyboopShadyboop Posts: 6,751 Member
    Elisa: Any day where I could take a day off.

Same question
    I prefer Shade than Shady
  • EckensteinEckenstein Posts: 33 Member
    Paige: Thats a weird question, but im gonna have to say Fridays. Thats when i have karaoke night.
    33az9de.jpg
  • EckensteinEckenstein Posts: 33 Member
    (forgot to ask a question oof)

My Question is have you had any pets?
    33az9de.jpg
  • naninani Posts: 5,563 Member
    Yes, i have two cats and my son has a dog named Archimedes
    Do you like cats and dogs ?
    A french girl who's been hanging out on the english sims forum for a year now.

tumblr_nj0devVCY61s3y9slo1_500.gif

Elisa: Ooh! Yes! But my twin sister is scared of dogs. :(
    Do you have a fear?
    Valerie: “Well...I’m scared of losing my mum. I’ve long grown up and had my own family, but Mum’s not getting any younger. Do you have a cowplant?
  • Hecate13Hecate13 Posts: 25 Member
    No, I don't.

What would you do if you suspect your son is cheating on his wife?
  • WolfiumWolfium Posts: 2,672 Member
    edited April 2019
    Max: I'd tell her, that'd be right thing to do.

~evil laugh~

Who of premades are you bff with?
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited April 2019
    Dreamie: That's totally Vanessa Jeong! We've been total besties since drama class. Thanks to her I decided to move to Del Sol Valley so we can both pursue our dreams in acting.

What's your biggest dream?!
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
    Elisa: To die Be a scientist like grandpa. Ever made an airplane out of a car?
  • LyricSimsz15LyricSimsz15 Posts: 13,136 Member
    Takumi:
    oqWayxn.png

What does that mean?
    pN7cZBV.gif
    Just vibing...
    Check out my stories The Diversity Club and Lost Pride here on the forums!
    Takumi:
    oqWayxn.png

What does that mean?

Elisa: Use the stuff from a car and make it an airplane so you can kinda operate that plane like a car. Am I weird for making that?
    Erin. “I don’t think so. It’s good to be creative. Whats’s your hair colour?
  • Dreamie209Dreamie209 Posts: 3,165 Member
    edited April 2019
    Dreamie: Strawberry Blonde! But I've never really seen other sims like me...it's so weird.

Do you feel unique or weird from other fellows Sims?
    tumblr_p0kj4y5zKY1rz1zglo1_1280.png
    Fun Times, Cherished Memories, All under one Dream. Visit: The Dreamhouse and AbbyDreams
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,668 Member
    edited April 2019
    Yin: Very much in my homeland. Since then I have become vampire, after some days I also found my old friend become vampire. BTW I feel my name unique and weird about myself

Shuangjian: As a half blind leadvocal from a metalcore band…maybe kinda unique? Although since then become vampire I seem recover some vision. BTW I also think Yin is unique and weird. He has a very rare surname and weird givename, when I just know his name I even didn't believe that's his real name. He also doesn't like a metalcore musician. He more likes a black metal or goth metal or alt-metal musician. He former hairstyle more likes punk.

Do you know someone who have unique or weird name?
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Bob Friend says:

My goodness, yes. Strangerville seems to be full of people with unusual names. I've met so many interesting people in the short time I've been here. I think that's one of Strangerville's many charms.

What is the strangest thing to happen to you in the last month?
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • PandoopPandoop Posts: 702 Member
    Gibber: These strange fruits, they're terrible!

Fish: Fighting a giant plant that wants to rule the world.

What would you do if the watcher was real?
  • Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    Zatanna: *Looks up in the sky & winks* "Thanks for that save"

Are you a right-y or a left-y handed Sim?
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
  • citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    Julian: I'm right handed!
    Do you have a nickname?
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

Lester: Elisa calls me 'Terry' at times. I have other names back when I was doing shady stuff. Also I've been called as 'Parle avec les morts' and as 'Couleur du son' from two different things that happens to me. Anything strange occuring to you?
    Erin: “Yes. I’m getting old. My oldest kid’s about to graduate high school and the other one’s about to start it.” *sighs* “One moment I was cuddling them on my lap and the next they’re at my eye level. Do you fear getting old?
    Lester: That has crossed my mind at times since I've been able to talk to the dead whenever I sleep. But then I remember... I'm a vampire. I won't mind if that were to happen. Would it be strange that certain songs or notes have certain colors?
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Jeanette: "Uhhhhh...strange like what? Songs and colors? Like, I have no idea what you're talking about. Are you like on bubbles or something? Is this like a...what do you call it...a metaphor or something? Like you know...comparing junk with junk I guess? Cause like I failed English class and I dont think about music unless its like from one of my favorite albums and like...OH MY GOSH THATS RIGHT my fave singer Ros-E is gonna be in town next week and I have tickets to her concert and Ive been waiting all year for her show and its GONNA BE LIKE THE BEST NIGHT EVER!!! #RosELove!!!! Oh my gosh I am SOOOOOOOOOOO going to wear the BEST OUTFIT EVER for the show Ive been like planning it for like WEEKS!!! OMG Im soooo creating a hashtag just for my outfit and its like gonna be lit!!!"

Anything you're like excited for?????