Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Will Don Lothario ever die?

I have played the same game since day 1 and every other sim has passed on except Don. He is an elder and I see him jogging around town all the time.

Comments

• KatsKatsKatsKats Posts: 976 Member
    He does eventually, but he tends to have a very long life. He's died in my game when I thought he'd never go.
  • CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Generally, I think active trait sims seem to live longer. Don't know if it's a fitness thing or what.

Summer Holiday, Don Lothario, several of my active trait sims were old people for a very long time before they passed. Some outlived their own kids, almost stayed alive until their grandkids they met as babies were adults.
    The only maxis townie I have alive now is Summer Holiday since I keep her alive, but a few sims I thought died already outlived their friends despite being older than them by half or a full stage.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Wow so that trait really works. That's great to know. I play with aging off but swear one day I'll play till people grow old :).
    egTcBMc.png
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    Who? Don Lothario was one of the first evictions in my community. Then the Goths, then the Pancakes, then All the rest of the maxis households.
  • DevSims91DevSims91 Posts: 470 Member
    Well you can kill him yourself... He's gross old looking YA man looking dude-bro no one would blame you... Seriously some YAs in this game look like they are in their 30s

• ZxujZxuj Posts: 233 Member
    Don, Dina, Bella, Summer, and J. Hunting III are the longest living sims in the games I play. I see Don, Dina, and Bella out jogging all the time when they were alive. Don and Bella would also be in the gym a lot but I never seen Summer or J doing neither of them. I guess Summers cheerfulness might keep her alive longer but J I have no idea how he lives for so long (last to die maxis sim).

Its the active trait and fitness that keeps them alive longer. Its my least favorite trait cause to me if there life meter is flashing then they should die no later than one or two sim weeks.
    For Custom Content Free sims and lots look for me: Zxuj in the gallery
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Just have him woohoo with someone since he is an elder. Believe me he'll die fast and happy that way.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • emmaningemmaning Posts: 3,407 Member
    Don never ages in my game, him and the goths I let them have eternal the same age (Alexander goth is allowed to age tho, the others aren't) everyone else ages as normal but I have to have Don & the goths eternally in my game.
    feKqkxf.jpg

My blog: ning's backlog
    Don't forget the forum rules are on the forum- go find 'em!
  • Woahbro1Woahbro1 Posts: 134 Member
    Legends never die.
    5nj1c1.png
    Origin ID: woahbro1
  • artistichippie2009artistichippie2009 Posts: 115 Member
    hehehe I killed him off first chance I got with my black widow sim. Cause Im evil lmao!
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    Scobre wrote: »
    Just have him woohoo with someone since he is an elder. Believe me he'll die fast and happy that way.

I tried that in one of my games and it failed miserably. It wasn't Don, but a different elder male sim. He woohoo'd 15 times back to back, had the negative buff, all needs orange (except fun and social) and still lived. I couldn't kill that sim for nothing. And he didn't have the active trait or more than just a couple athletic skill points.

p8L4V6v.png
  • Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    Haha i've never noticed that
    21mbz47.jpg
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited July 2015
    Scobre wrote: »

I tried that in one of my games and it failed miserably. It wasn't Don, but a different elder male sim. He woohoo'd 15 times back to back, had the negative buff, all needs orange (except fun and social) and still lived. I couldn't kill that sim for nothing. And he didn't have the active trait or more than just a couple athletic skill points.
    Bummer, it must have been changed then. I used to be able to kill Sims in two tries of woohoo and two workouts with the treadmill.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • DarkSuperNinjaDarkSuperNinja Posts: 1,204 Member
    @DevSims91 Can we take a moment to appreciate your fantastic profile picture? :3

Anywayy, Don Lothario is some strange super-human who never dies, I swear! xD
  • kremesch73kremesch73 Posts: 10,474 Member
    He died right away I my game. They all did o:)
    Dissatisfied with Sims 4 and hoping for a better Sims 5
  • midnightpearlmidnightpearl Posts: 6,578 Member
    feed him to the cow plant! that's what I did, he's a ladies man and doesn't know when to stop flirting! seriously! but then he came back as a ghost so I built a graveyard and put him there, so now he can flirt with the ghost ladies as much as he wants!