Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dumbest Sims Moment

JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
This is the thread for the dumbest Sims moment you've ever had. I'll go first....

One game I made a top floor and decided I didn't need it so I deleted it, the part I forgot was that I had a sim up there and so she started to pee herself and I got all confused until I focused on her and realized what I had done.

Comments

• cauliflowerscauliflowers Posts: 5,782 Member
    Having sims 3 run smoothly until some random island paradise patch came up and ruined everything
    TL8ZBmw.gif
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    My sim was using the inventor's bench to tinker with stuff while I was away with her husband on another lot. Suddenly, the game dragged me back to the house, which I thought was an annoying bug, so I refocused on the husband. Some sim minutes later, I realized something was up, and I went back to the house to see that the wife actually caught fire using the bench. I tried sending her to the shower, but it was too late, so my sim got widowed.

I saved at first, but I decided to roll back later on. Getting her back would've taken too much effort. :p
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    Mine was trying to actually play without using Mods and finding out that EA's bug-fest was ruining my entire game.I learned to use NRaas Mods and use the NRaas version of story progression so the game dosen't get ruined anymore.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    TadOlson wrote: »
    Mine was trying to actually play without using Mods and finding out that EA's bug-fest was ruining my entire game.I learned to use NRaas Mods and use the NRaas version of story progression so the game dosen't get ruined anymore.

Oh yeah. Getting a persistent save error pushed me to get NRaas. Now it even cleans up lost vehicles and lost sims! I wonder why the devs couldn't have done this themselves.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • DorkDork Posts: 42 Member
    Definitely a butler I once hired on Sims 2. I fondly called him Combover Butler because of his hairstyle. He despised cleaning so he was always complaining.
    Anyway, he was not the sharpest tool in the shed. He started cooking in the upstairs kitchen, then proceeded to abandon the food to begin a new meal on the ground level kitchen. Of course, a fire started upstairs.
    So, firemen come, get stuck at the staircase. I send one of mine to put out the fire, which was spreading. Combover logically decided to go INTO the fire upstairs to clean the ashes. And of course, since he left the food on the stove downstairs unattended, that stove caught fire too.
    Finally, he comes downstairs, seemingly miraculously un-singed, but suddenly catches fire after tossing out the ashes he'd swept. I tried to save him, to no avail. R.I.P in peace Combover Butler.
    Pokémon + Sims = my blog!
  • AzraqLangAzraqLang Posts: 10 New Member
    Similar to the one above me, while playing Sims 3 it seemed habit of my Sims to walk straight into the fire whenever a fire started... I got annoyed with this so after a while I just let the ones dumb enough to walk into the fire die.
    Not as severe, but the butler story reminds me of how the butlers in TS2 and TS3 cook meals even if you have leftovers in the fridge. In TS2, it was so bad that I had to flip the fridge around when not in use so that they don't end up wasting food. It was worse in TS3 because leftovers didn't last forever in the fridge.

• JesxSimsJesxSims Posts: 526 Member
    Every Sim game I have played my Sims are always by themselves so I tried to play an outgoing Sim and well....fill in the blank
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,274 Member
    Sims on their way to bed walk out and around the house, and then stand outside the wall complaining because they can't get to the bed.
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • SelaronoSelarono Posts: 103 Member
    I like to build while I play. I placed all the walls for the upstairs bedrooms and then went down to play the mother of the family. I clicked on the other sims, without going to them , and clicked on what they needed so they would go auto do it. After a bit, I clicked back to them and they were all red. Like, ALL the bars, I had put the walls up with no doors, everyone was trapped.
    Swing by and say "Hi" @PixelatedWoofums.Tumblr.Com
  • Ping YoPing Yo Posts: 1,263 Member
    edited September 2015
    everything my sim does is incredibly dumb
    Post edited by Ping Yo on
    ]
  • skfmyersskfmyers Posts: 159 Member
    Accidentally leaving my game running when I left the house in the morning, and when I returned at nightfall, discovering half the household dead of various causes, some kids aged up, and everyone generally miserable.
    "The worst is not, So long as we can say 'This is the worst.'" - Wm. Shakespeare, King Lear, Act IV Scene 1
  • UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    I was telling my male sim to eat the cowplant cake, unaware it might kill him as before I have done it and he surived. Long story, short his wife had to plead with Mr Grimmy. And I also once accidentally locked my sim in a room.
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • LilacErinLilacErin Posts: 3,884 Member
    I accidentally deleted my sims baby.
    So I quit the game and rebooted for her to into labour all over again...she had triplets. I wish I'd stick with the deleted baby now :D
    I'm a sad girl. I'm a mad girl. I'm a bad girl.
    <3
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I made a mistake adding a school rabbit hole to a town and it forced my kids into school when I didn't want them going to school to waste a whole day there.I won't be making that mistake again and will make sure the kids are all in home-schooling before adding a school to my town again.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • MLPTSMLPTS Posts: 461 Member
    Pee self next to toilet. Annndddd almost everything else...
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited September 2015
    Well this happened today:

My sim was running his store and all of a sudden little Alexander Goth appears. Everything is fine when out of nothing he decides do pee on the floor of my store and gets all dirty and smelly. It happens that I forgot to put my home made wooden bathtub for sale, so little Alexander, takes his clothes off, everyone starts running outside and he takes a big happy bath in front of the big store window. :p

And btw I was right in the middle of a check out :D
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • MLPTS wrote: »
    Pee self next to toilet. Annndddd almost everything else...

Too... Many... Times.... One time my sim needed to pee so badly and I told her to go the toilet a million times. The first time she complained because her son was standing in the middle of the room and she didn't want to pee in front of him. The second time she walked into the middle of the room and her daughter tried to use the tub. The third time she decided to pee herself instead of walking into the now free bathroom. No joke. :D
    tumblr_mpzc14UJGz1sa1o6mo1_500.gif {Song of the month!} "I'll be needing stitches!" {Check out my wall for more info!}