Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Pleasant Sisters

thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
edited July 2015 in The Sims (2000)
I just wanted to show off my Pleasant sisters' makeovers.
snapshot_cdae71fd_02ab0c6d_zpsiw1rmalh.jpg

I did something a little different with Lilith this time, but I still wanted to keep somewhat of an "edgy" look. I think they both look great!

I was originally going to take the pictures on the couch, but they looked so angry, LOL.
snapshot_cdae71fd_e2ab0c16_zpsdydo4ep4.jpg
snapshot_cdae71fd_02ab0c25_zpsa8mjqpjx.jpg

EDIT: Forgot to mention, feel free to share yours below! :)

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi :)

The sisters look cute in their new look- even when she scowls. XD
    Are they still dating and does dad still hate their boyfriends? Are you going to send them all to Uni?

I haven't played the family in a long time so I don't have any pictures to share.
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited July 2015
    I did something very similar to mine. Lilith is wearing the black dress, she's still a work in progress.
    1610952_487951361355164_3193203333588006071_n.jpg?oh=58e309a448f9f4b51ae251e0c4236d08&oe=561D4ADB
    I have them watching TV together, just trying to get them to improve their relationship with each other.
  • Options
    lisamwittlisamwitt Posts: 5,095 Member
    I like playing those two, particularly Lillith!
    Gallery ID: LadyGray01
  • Options
    thankucatgodthankucatgod Posts: 398 Member
    lisamwitt wrote: »
    I like playing those two, particularly Lillith!
    Oh yeah, Lilith has always been my favorite premade sim. She reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger. :p
    Rflong7 wrote: »
    Hi :)

The sisters look cute in their new look- even when she scowls. XD
    Are they still dating and does dad still hate their boyfriends? Are you going to send them all to Uni?

I haven't played the family in a long time so I don't have any pictures to share.
    Well, Angela and Dustin have broken up. I wanted Dustin to get his life on the right track, and I didn't want to be too focused on his relationship with her right now. Maybe they'll get back together sometime in the future, I am planning on taking them to Uni. Lilith and Dirk are still doing just fine. I like to keep her somewhat troubled, so Dirk is kind of a source of comfort and safety for her.

The sisters still don't like each other as much as hoped, but I'm working on it! Lilith has a much better relationship with her dad at this point. It's not perfect, but I've gotten them up from the negatives. Mary-Sue and Daniel are divorced, but Daniel still comes over to see the girls every once in a while.