Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bugged "Contains New Items!" won't go away?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    Gabbi777Gabbi777 Posts: 11 New Member
    > @rosemow said:
    > Gabbi777 wrote: »
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > Gabbi777 wrote: »
    > >
    > > > @rosemow said:
    > > > Gabbi777 wrote: »
    > > >
    > > > Guys I don't know if this is the right thread but I don't know where to go to ask for help. So, lately I've been working on a story in sims 4 for which I needed some poses. Now, there's one pose with an infant that I'm stuck at. So, I make my sims pose but when I go to buy/build mode to move the infant in the arms of the mother, the two sims just move out of the pose. Is there a way to make them stay in place while I move the infant in the right spot for the pose? Please help!
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Hello
    > > > It may help you to use the teleporter and pose player tools
    > > > http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio
    > > > http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio?page=1&scrollTo=72734
    > >
    > > I am using them, both the Teleporter Mod and the Pose Player. I make my sims pose and then I go to buy/build mode to set up the scenery for this specific pose. But when I start moving the baby to place it in the spot where it should be for the pose, the sims move from their positions. I also have the mod that makes it possible to move the baby around and I use the moveobjects cheat to be able to move the baby around without limits.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello
    > > There may be simmers in the Sims and Modelling section of the forums who may be able to help you. Try posting on a thread in that section of the forums and see if a simmer there may be able to help
    > > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-sims-and-modeling
    >
    > Thanks, I'll do that.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You're welcome :)

Nevermind. I tried something and it didn't work but I was able to take the screenshot in the end because this time it took longer until the sims moved from their positions and I had time to place the baby where it was supposed to be. Thanks anyway :)
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Gabbi777 wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > Gabbi777 wrote: »
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > Gabbi777 wrote: »
    > >
    > > > @rosemow said:
    > > > Gabbi777 wrote: »
    > > >
    > > > Guys I don't know if this is the right thread but I don't know where to go to ask for help. So, lately I've been working on a story in sims 4 for which I needed some poses. Now, there's one pose with an infant that I'm stuck at. So, I make my sims pose but when I go to buy/build mode to move the infant in the arms of the mother, the two sims just move out of the pose. Is there a way to make them stay in place while I move the infant in the right spot for the pose? Please help!
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Hello
    > > > It may help you to use the teleporter and pose player tools
    > > > http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio
    > > > http://sims4studio.com/thread/2617/andrews-studio?page=1&scrollTo=72734
    > >
    > > I am using them, both the Teleporter Mod and the Pose Player. I make my sims pose and then I go to buy/build mode to set up the scenery for this specific pose. But when I start moving the baby to place it in the spot where it should be for the pose, the sims move from their positions. I also have the mod that makes it possible to move the baby around and I use the moveobjects cheat to be able to move the baby around without limits.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Hello
    > > There may be simmers in the Sims and Modelling section of the forums who may be able to help you. Try posting on a thread in that section of the forums and see if a simmer there may be able to help
    > > http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/categories/the-sims-4-sims-and-modeling
    >
    > Thanks, I'll do that.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > You're welcome :)

Nevermind. I tried something and it didn't work but I was able to take the screenshot in the end because this time it took longer until the sims moved from their positions and I had time to place the baby where it was supposed to be. Thanks anyway :)

It is great that it has worked out now and you were able to take the screenshot :)
  • Options
    nm223181nm223181 Posts: 62 Member
    I also have this bug! So annoying
  • Options
    nm223181 wrote: »
    I also have this bug! So annoying

Hello
    Try doing this workaround that another simmer has posted for the issue
    I might found what is wrong - you need to type testingcheats true, then bb.ingoregameplayunlocksentitlement - and in this category which is highlited - search for the bunch of letters from fans - and change all colours options for that object. For me the highligting disappeared Standard smile

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/WORKAROUND-CL-Highlighting-of-new-items-stuck-in-Decorations/m-p/5676330#M29479
  • Options
    KitsuneEmeraliaKitsuneEmeralia Posts: 3 New Member
    Hello everyone! If anyone is still have trouble with the create a sim new content flags maybe this will help? Try going into each and every clothing option / whatever option you're still seeing a flag on and click on everything for BOTH genders and EVERY age. you might even need to be one gender and go into the options that lets you change your sims preferences under the gender signs (the ' . . .') and change the clothing preference to the opposite. that's EXACTLY what I did and it worked for the male gender clothing (hilariously enough). Also for the furniture you need to input shift + ctrl + c then testingcheats true and put in bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement then click on all of the locked stuff from careers! Theres one part im still having trouble with myself in the kids section for whatever reason but this has worked for me so far. Hope this helps!! :)
  • Options
    Hello everyone! If anyone is still have trouble with the create a sim new content flags maybe this will help? Try going into each and every clothing option / whatever option you're still seeing a flag on and click on everything for BOTH genders and EVERY age. you might even need to be one gender and go into the options that lets you change your sims preferences under the gender signs (the ' . . .') and change the clothing preference to the opposite. that's EXACTLY what I did and it worked for the male gender clothing (hilariously enough). Also for the furniture you need to input shift + ctrl + c then testingcheats true and put in bb.ignoregameplayunlocksentitlement then click on all of the locked stuff from careers! Theres one part im still having trouble with myself in the kids section for whatever reason but this has worked for me so far. Hope this helps!! :)

Hello
    Welcome to the forums :) It is kind and thoughtful of you to post what has helped you in your game with the issues :)
  • Options
    KitsuneEmeraliaKitsuneEmeralia Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi rosemow :smile: thanks for the welcome! And no problem I was actually researching how to do it before I found out some stuff that helped so I thought I should just post it where I was searching myself, in case anyone was still having some trouble. :smiley:
  • Options
    Hi rosemow :smile: thanks for the welcome! And no problem I was actually researching how to do it before I found out some stuff that helped so I thought I should just post it where I was searching myself, in case anyone was still having some trouble. :smiley:

You're welcome :) Happy simming!