March 15th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unusual History of Tribe Arayeo (Chapter 59 06/18)

Comments

• SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    Yeah! Love the chapters!
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
  • XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Good chapter!
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Thank you! If my internet doesn't plum around this evening you're going to be in for a great chapter! I already wanted to that last one but it was just too much. Be prepared for emotional turmoil hehehehe
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Oh I'm scared!

I realised I've now started to look at amazon challenge stories even though my nerves can't handle them - and it's all your fault <3
  • MegurunMegurun Posts: 61 Member
    I am both excited and scared for the next update, lol.
    dwpee.png
    @ThePlumbob Sorry about that xD but seriously Amazon challenges are awesome. There's always a lot of drama and emotional potential
    JulyaVee wrote: »
    @ThePlumbob Sorry about that xD but seriously Amazon challenges are awesome. There's always a lot of drama and emotional potential

True I can see that! I'm just such a softie when it comes to Sims! :D

The missing picture of the last chapter is now up! My internet is running again, so I will go writing the next chapter right now!
  • SNDGIRLSNDGIRL Posts: 517 Member
    The missing picture of the last chapter is now up! My internet is running again, so I will go writing the next chapter right now!

Can't wait!
    ~Legacy Challenge Coming Soon~

Huge Skyrim Fan!!!
    skyrim_dragon_by_humblebee12-d3jwo7f1_zpsbecogldu.jpg
    edited July 2015
    Chapter 4 - Lurking and learning

Baato is working hard to make up for his past mistakes. He has a proud garden growing by now.

20a6qvq.png

Still sometimes, the laziness takes over. But then he will take a lazy nap in the slave hut where Zaleena can't see. He just hopes Daiko won't tell.

246uk3r.png

Concerning Daiko, Baato doesn't know what to make of him. He is watching him a lot lately while he is doing garden work. Daiko pretends not to, but Baato could tell.

4idcae.jpg

This thing was really getting on Baatos nerves. Hadn't Daiko other work to do? He should talk to the creator about this! But he holds his mouth as he doesn't know what he should accuse Daiko of. Stalking him? As far as he could tell Daiko still managed his workload so there was actually nothing he could say.

But another day, Baato believed, Daiko did something really strange!

x2rsz8.png
    Note: This is really my favourite shot of this chapter. It fits in so well.

Daiko probably thought he wouldn't see, but he did. Did that guy just check him out? What was going on? Baato didn't know what to say. Was Daiko in love with him? Was that why he was watching him all the time? This was against Amazon law! Well...was it? He didn't know, now that he thought of it. But it surely must be. Slaves are slaves and they shouldn't have desires. He will talk to the creator about this.

2cr0n6v.png

"Creator, I have seen the new slave Daiko behave in the strangest way! He follows me around the gardens and watches me almost the whole day. I believe he is paying more attention to me than to his duties. I feel...", he doesn't know how to say it.
    "Go on", Zaleena encourages him.
    "I believe he desires me, creator!"

b4aumt.png

"I can't believe this. I will have to watch Daiko myself for a while, then I will decide what to do about it!", she says.
    Zaleena is worried. If this is true, she would have to banish Daiko, for a slave like him could not be used to breed.

That evening, Zaleena is especially suspicious of Daiko, but she can't find something wrong as yet.

2efuyq8.png
    Note: This shot turned out great! Zaleena looks super suspicious of Daiko

The whole tribe goes to sleep, or well, most of them.

2j5yxph.png

Baato can't sleep as he is thinking about Daikos behaviour. He liked Daiko, but just not the same way the other slave seemed to like him. He was also getting really annoyed by Daikos stalking him. This had to stop!

The next day, when Daiko is watching Baato again, Baato confronts him.

14jssv8.png

"What do you want from me?", he asks, "You have been watching me all the time, just stop it already!"

"What?", Daiko seems startled, "No I haven't I..."

28l53bo.png

"Don't lie!", Baato is pretty enraged by now, "I saw you the other day as you were...well...watching me to fullfill your desires! Yes I saw it! I told the creator about this and you will suffer the House of Punishment!"

2vb7jgj.png

"Are you accusing me of being in love with you?", Daiko laughs and suddenly calms down, "You got it all wrong, Baato, don't flatter yourself."
    Baato is confused. "So what was it all about then? You, lurking around the garden and watching me."

afenfm.png

"Well the other day you said, I wouldn't make it long, so I thought I had to improve my skill. Since you seem a master at gardening, I was watching to learn! I think the creator will surely choose you for breeding as you have far more skills. Then I must be there to fullfill your duties, too. That was the only reason."

akubvb.png

"Oh", Baato is speechless. He can't believe he got it all so wrong. "Forgive me, Daiko I have done you great wrong. I will have to tell the creator that my accusations were false."
    "I forgive you, Baato. Even though I still can't believe you would think such of me."

25zgwtj.png

Any other slave might have been enraged and mad at Baato, but Daiko has the good trait and he is not angry for long. The two slaves become great friends after this incident.

But Baato has to tell the creator he has made serious false accussations. What will Zaleena do?
    Also Zaleena will finally choose to breed in the next chapter.

Note: I really like the word "lurking" lol
    Post edited by Julyvee94 on
  • RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    Ooh, I'm guessing false accusations are not taken lightly here.
    l love the lot! All the paths and everything looks awesome
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
  • MegurunMegurun Posts: 61 Member
    It made me laugh when Baato couldn't sleep. He literally sleeps at every opportunity! :lol:
    dwpee.png
  • BgBn7510BgBn7510 Posts: 100 Member
    You did it nicely and I can not wait.
    My Sims Stories
    Origin ID: Lindz200611
    Thank you all :) Was anyone surprised about Daiko possibly being gay? That was actually my goal here xD maybe I should have let the solution rest until next chapter
    Wait...what? I was too distracted by both of their six packs to pay attention...

I wonder if Daiko just used that as an excuse... Interested to see how things play out/to see more six packs :P
  • I'SimshaI'Simsha Posts: 110 Member
    > @ThePlumbob said:
    > Wait...what? I was too distracted by both of their six packs to pay attention...
    >
    > I wonder if Daiko just used that as an excuse... Interested to see how things play out/to see more six packs :P

I honestly thought Diako was gay lol so maybe that is the case.......especially since because of him watching him all the time he should notice he has the lazy trait
    Love is Love no matter what shape form or size

READ MY STORY AT:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/845502/this-is-life?new=1
    I still wonder if he could've said that because he wad confronted or if he really thought that.
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    > @Rivie said:
    > I still wonder if he could've said that because he wad confronted or if he really thought that.

i wonder that too

READ MY STORY AT:http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/845502/this-is-life?new=1
    I'Simsha wrote: »
    > @Rivie said:
    > I still wonder if he could've said that because he wad confronted or if he really thought that.

i wonder that too

I guess we have to wait and see what happens because he looked pretty convinced but really? he wanted to learn from the lazy guy? lol
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Rivie wrote: »
    > @Rivie said:

i wonder that too

I guess we have to wait and see what happens because he looked pretty convinced but really? he wanted to learn from the lazy guy? lol

Yes good point, it does seem suspicious that he's claiming to want to learn from a lazy slave...
    @ThePlumbob About the sixpacks xD I set them to highly trained in CAS but still you can see e.g. Baato in the first chapter in the House of Punishment without a sixpack. But I always let them work out when they have nothing to do so thats where it comes from xD
    @ThePlumbob About the sixpacks xD I set them to highly trained in CAS but still you can see e.g. Baato in the first chapter in the House of Punishment without a sixpack. But I always let them work out when they have nothing to do so thats where it comes from xD

Hehe how the creator gets anything done with having them to look at is beyond me!
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Rivie wrote: »
    > @Rivie said:

i wonder that too

Yes good point, it does seem suspicious that he's claiming to want to learn from a lazy slave...

Exactly what im saying lol

Seems like you can't be fooled ^^ I just got outdoor retreat and get to work from the origin sale :) lets see how I can incorporate that into my story.