Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Unusual History of Tribe Arayeo (Chapter 59 06/18)

Comments

• MegglesMeggles Posts: 4,109 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Meggles wrote: »
    Ooo, another new guy!
    Question: where do you get your new slaves from? The gallery?

I make them all myself :) I put them on the gallery though, you can download them under #TribeArayeo

@marcellala me too xD That would make for some nice Raala-Karma

@Rivie I have not decided on this matter yet ^^ And no, they don't use gender influencing.

@BloodRedSister Yeah there are some things coming up there :) I have prepared a few different story lines lets see what will happen

Maybe I'll have to check out some of your guys for my tribe! :smiley:
    Gifs are broken but click here for my blog with all my stories :)
    House: Hufflepuff | Wand: Ebony wood w/a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾"
    Origin ID: meggles87 | twitter | simblr
  • Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    Oh! Nieva is so beautiful and Taam is very handsome! <3 It's not wonder that women are so attracted.

Raala would deserve a boy. >:)
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    edited July 2015
    @meggles That would be awesome :D tell me, if you do

@Hemera123 Yeah, totally. I don't like her either.
    Post edited by Julyvee94 on
    New Blooper on Page 5 ^^ If you're not in love with Taam after this one I can't help you xD
  • BloodRedSisterBloodRedSister Posts: 186 Member
    Oh, hmmm Taam. Julyvee, where is your tribe located My Creator wants to come visit ?
    @BloodRedSister If you really want to do that, you can lend me your creator and I'll take a few shots with my tribe for your story :)
    Seriously ? That would be awesome. My Creator has all custom content outfit. I will need to check for the links for you. Thank you. Looking now
    @BloodRedSister just send me a private message with the links and what kind of shots you want ^^
    Hey Julyvee The outfit is called Tadela's Bikini Armor TSR. The dual bracelets are by Jennisims. Viking Helmet is a TS2 conversion by Necrodog. There are 2 files, open and closed, I prefer the open one and that is at ModtheSims. Also I think I have the Julie J slouch boots edit with heels also ModtheSims. But I am not certain as I have so many shoes. Oh and the hair is by Nightcrawler at TSR called New Yorker or possibly even Turn It Up. Long list sorry
    @BloodRedSister no problem ^^ do you mind sending me direct links as a private message? Just to make sure I get the right stuff.
    Forgot to say I have uploaded My Creator to the Gallery Origin ID BloodRedSister. Thank you
    Oh a new Sims Challenge ? Ok I will try
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Even not being at home sometimes I could use mobile internet and read amazon stories :) So many things have happened in your tribe, @Julyvee94 :) Your tribe is already big, I can't wait to read new chapters and to know more about new slave Taam <3
    edited July 2015
    Chapter 15 - A sneaky follower

Before Kanan can get to the slave quarters, Nieva quickly runs outside and catches him just behind the gardens.
    "Kanan! I have work for you", she says, "I want you to build a bedroom for me, just next to Raala's. It should be decorated all in green. The creator agreed to let you do this before you leave tomorrow."
    "Yes, my lady, of course", Kanan agrees.

cOkQarq.jpg

Kanan quickly changes and gets inside to start his work.

Jhm6Xcc.png

Meanwhile Raala and Manika are sitting in the kitchen. Taam has just made them some delicious meals.
    "Thank you so much, Taam", Raala chirps. Manika, who was just about to say the same, angrily looks down at her book. Raala had already bred, she was not allowed to flirt with Taam. She didn't want to admit, that she was a bit jealous, too.

pGOFoGt.jpg

With Kanan building, and Taam working in the kitchen, Raala sees her chance.
    "I'm going for a jog", she says and gets up. Manika looks up. Raala was wearing her workout clothes and was covered in sweat. She obviously just had her workout. Why would she go for a jog, especially after just eating? Very suspicous. Manika decides to follow her.

5u0oKSM.jpg

But for a moment she is distracted by Taam walking by. Sigh, he was really handsome.

KfcTzX2.png

No, Manika, stop it!, she told her silly teen girl self and ran outside. Plum, she couldn't see Raala anywhere.
    She walks up to Nieva who is deep into her garden work.
    "Have you seen Raala?", she asks.
    "Whatk? Oh yes, she just walked over there", Nieva says absentmindedly and gets back to her work.

LOdfrjn.jpg

Manika hides behind a corner as she sees Raala approaching the slave quarters. What business did she have there? Especially when the slaves were not even there.

QdyvzQl.jpg

Finally, Raala thinks, she would get this troublesome painting away.
    "No one will ever no, what caused Baato's outrage", she proudly says to herself.

gKEDC3q.jpg

At this moment Manika walks in.

OI96LX8.jpg

"Creator heiress!", Raala is surprised and angry, this ruined her plans. How much did Manika know?
    "I was just taking down this painting as the slaves are not worthy of any nice decoration. This other slaves recent outburst proves this", she tries to fool Manika.

flgnQi9.jpg

But Manika is a Genius and she has already connected the dots as she heard Raala talking to herself.
    "Don't pretend! I know what you did. You are a bad person! I will tell my mother and you will pay for what you did to Baato", Manika shouts at her.

fMrNVur.jpg

Manika grabs the painting and quickly runs off to Zaleena leaving behind an angry Raala. How could this have gone so wrong? Now she must decide. Flee these lands or hope to fool Zaleena and hide her true motives.

1LxKPlv.png

"Mother! I have found that Raala has put an angry painting in the slave quarters! That is what caused Baato's outrage. It was her!", Manika wastes no time and also shows her the painting.
    "What are you saying? Baato is innocent?"
    "Yes! And now we have to get Raala, she will surely try to flee!"

siSDsFF.png

Zaleena knows how intelligent her daughter is and she believes her. But by now, Raala would already be gone! They run outside.
    Fortunately, Nieva has heard their conversation through the open door and reacted quickly as she saw Raala running away.
    "You are going no where!", she stops her.

uLx8IEx.jpg

Zaleena catches up.
    "Raala Weyane! You have shamelessy manipulated one of my most loyal slaves for your own selfish purposes! Be glad you are with child or I would sacrifice you immediately!", Zaleena yells. Oh, why must her tribe suffer so. She really needed a pause from all this ugly business.

nFYA34p.jpg

Zaleena summons Kanan and Taam.
    "Taam! Take Raala and confine her to her quarters until she gives birth. If you have a boy, Raala, the maker has deemed you unworthy and I will decide your fate. If you have a girl, you may stay to train her and leave, when she is old enough to take over your duties."
    She turns to Kanan.
    "Kanan, you will leave us on the morrow, but for now, destroy the malicious painting! Manika will give it to you."

jZOiwO4.jpg

Taam does as he is told, brings Raala to her quarters and locks the door.

80fj220.jpg

Zaleena is very proud of Nieva.
    "Nieva, I'm so glad you stopped Raala from fleeing. Very good work!"
    "Thank you, creator!"
    Nieva hoped that Zaleena would reward her with breeding rights. Taam has definitely caught her eye.

Fwchss6.jpg

Zaleena decided that she needed a holiday. She would visit the temple grounds with Manika tomorrow, then she would tell her daughter about the heiress ritual and relax in the water gardens.
  • ldytgrldytgr Posts: 24 Member
    Should have known Manika would be the one to catch Ralaa in the act! Great update! Wonder if Baato gets to come back?
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Great chapter! <3 Raala is such tricky, I think anyone can't trust her, even creator Zaleena... And I feel sorry for Taam, it's bad to be handsome sometimes :D
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Woo! Raala, meet karma. It bites!
    Well that was a very short Challenge I fail miserably. For some reason I can not bring up any direct links and add them to your messenger.

If you would like to Google the armor is Tadala's armor set for females The Sims Resource and then there is a direct link
    www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/.../bikini-armor-set-for.../1284673...

Set of dual bracelets left and right Jennisims
    sims4updates.com/jennisims-downloads-sims-4-bracelet-dual-left-right-b.

Mod the Sims S2 Viking hat conversion. There are 2 versions - Viking complete hat and Viking hat. The file I prefer is necrodog-viking-hat. rar
    modthesims.info/d/549380

Nightcrawler hair New Yorker at The Sims Resource
    www.thesimsresource.com/.../Nightcrawler...hair-hairstyles.../nightcrawle...

Is that any help ? Or not really ?

As for the shots... Well Brunnhilde would be honoured guest of your tribe and will respect your wishes. She would also be very interested to learn of your Creators tribal culture as she is Asgardian and from the Fourth Realm
    Taam and Nieva are now on the gallery under #TribeArayeo Again make sure to enable cc

And I just realized I messed up the hashtag with the compound. You can find the gen 1 compound under my Origin ID Julyvee94 (enable cc)
  • RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    Chapter 15 - A sneaky follower

Zaleena summons Kanan and Taam.
    "Taam! Take Raala and confine her to her quarters until she gives birth. If you have a boy, Raala, the maker has deemed you unworthy and I will decide your fate. If you have a girl, you may stay to train her and leave, when she is old enough to take over your duties."
    She turns to Kanan.
    "Kanan, you will leave us on the morrow, but for now, destroy the malicious painting! Manika will give it to you."

jZOiwO4.jpg

I love his face in here lol
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
    @Rivie me too he's all eyes for Nieva xD But he seems to be on every woman of the tribe. Maybe it's better for him to go xD
  • RivieRivie Posts: 782 Member
    @Rivie me too he's all eyes for Nieva xD But he seems to be on every woman of the tribe. Maybe it's better for him to go xD

Aww, we'll miss him lol
    Rivie aka Lux Conant
    kingsonfam.png
    Kingson Family thread - Updates, Behind the scenes, Sneak peeks and more...
    The Abandoned Lot - Kingson family How the story begins...
    edited July 2015
    Another Blooper is up here
    edited August 2015
    Chapter 16 - The Temple

On the morrow, Zaleena says goodbye to Kanan.
    "Kanan, slave, you have served this tribe well. Your leave will be honorable. May you find good work with another tribe", she says to him.
    "Thank you, Creator. It was an honor to serve you", Kanan replies. He is not all that happy now that Raala has turned out to be a manipulative little witch. He would have rather stayed with this tribe. But he was but a slave and this was not his choice, so he leaves for the slave market.

w9KrIry.jpg

After Kanan has left, Zaleena and Manika go to visit the Temple of Nature. Zaleena desperately needed some relaxation.

tXQHtoV.jpg

tWGU34t.jpg

The sight of this impressive temple takes Manikas's breath away. She can't wait to see what it looks like on the inside.

QhLff3W.jpg

Zaleena seeks the corner of contemplation and calls her daugher, too. She needs to explain to her, what she must do, if she wants to become creator.

RoD8tz9.jpg

Jwkoo8t.jpg

"Manika, my beautiful daughter. As you know, once you're of age you will take over my place as Creator of Tribe Arayeo. But before you must undergo a special ritual and test. Thereby you will earn a necklace and a bracelet which will signify your worth to the godess of Nature. Do you see this enclosed space over there? These are the fighting grounds. After a ritual of cleanse you will fight the temple champion. If you win, you are worthy of becoming creator."
    "What happens, if I lose, mother?", Manika asks.
    "Then you will have to study the holy ways here at the temple for a year and then may try one more time."

XIlGa2z.jpg

They walk to another room.
    "This is the room for the ritual of cleanse. You will be blessed with the holy water from this basin and then wash yourself in this holy pool", Zaleena explains.

iR1pHnA.jpg

After the explaining is done, Zaleena and Manika enjoy the rest of the day relaxing at the temple. But since they are both geniuses they also seek mental challenge in the skill room of the temple.

CPuWSR7.jpg

Later, Manika takes a swim in the water gardens.

8iYw7dn.jpg

She wonders whether she will be strong enough to defeat the temple champion, but she decides to start building her strength as soon as she is home.

c68qI8j.jpg

Zaleena settles for her more than needed relaxations. These water gardens were calming her nerves after all the ugly business with Baato and Raala. She still wondered why Raala had done this, though. She had assumed some business with Daiko, but Baato had nothing to do with that. But Zaleena was happy, that all this was over and didn't want to think too much about this.

A8cnOlK.jpg

Once they are home, Manika immediately starts building her strength for the test.
    "I am so proud of you, my daughter", Zaleena says. She is so glad, Manika takes this challenge seriously.
    "I will win mother and bring honor to our tribe", Manika is confident.

57Etb9b.jpg

But through the window, she sees something not quite to her liking. Nieva is conversing with Taam at the chess table. The two seem quite happy.

IhRcOOF.png

Manika gets very sad, but she tells herself she mustn't get attached to a man and focuses even more on her training. This man will be her downfall, Manika tells herself.

The water gardens have given Zaleena time to clear her head and to think of the way her tribe would go. She has decided to bring the slave Baato back from exile, since he was actually innocent.

mF6QcFI.jpg

"Baato!", Zaleena says, "You are hearby welcomed back in honor to this tribe. We have found that Raala has been manipulating you with a powerful painting and that you are actually innocent. Your honor is now restored."
    "Thank you, creator", Baato says. He notices the plants have been tended to.
    "What will my new purpose be here?", he asks humbly, "I assume you have a gatherer by now."
    "Yes this is true, her name is Nieva Thalee. But you are also very skilled in mechanics. You will mostly repair and build from now on."

Shortly after, Baato meets Nieva in the gardens.
    "Who are you, slave?", Nieva asks.
    "My name is Baato. I was the gardener here but now I'm just a slave."
    Nieva is curious. So this was the 'unworthy' slave. Of course by now she knows all about Raala's malicious plan.
    "You must be glad to be back."
    "Yes, I am. To work for this tribe is very honorable."
    "Very well. I will call for you, if I need help with these plants. They are in a very good state, you did good work. I am very impressed."
    Baato smiles and feels very confident to be complimented by a beautiful woman such as Nieva. Zaleena never showed as much appreciation for his work.

jc6aBYy.jpg

Zaleena, on her part, is finally at peace. Until Raala gave birth her tribe would only thrive and hopefully there would be no other trouble.

qVZlZk5.jpg

Note: I will be making a tour of the temple of Nature so you can see all of it. I actually made it myself, since I don't want to download anything from the gallery for this challenge.