Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Major, Major Thanks to charlotteprice!

It has been a difficult week for me, for a variety of reasons. My arthritis is acting up, my dog is dying (she is very old and had a good life, but it is sad anyway) and a bunch of other stuff is going on. Then, for no apparent reason, @charlotteprice shines a huge beam of sunlight my way. I am stunned, humbled and truly grateful for the venue. It put a big smile on my face. I know that when I add it to my game I will be able to forget all my troubles for a while. Thank you, thank you, thank you. If there is anything I can do in return (want anything built?), I would love to reciprocate your generosity!

Comments

• Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Sorry you are having a difficult week! Awwww, sad to hear the news about your dog. My dog was 12 years old and died a few years ago. It is very sad, they are family too so my heart breaks for you knowing you are going thru this!

Yep, I was watching you, LOL and I saw how you wanted the venue, but decided to wait. I had no idea you were having a difficult week, but I am glad it brought a smile to your face. I hope you can forget your troubles for a bit, I always turn to my Sims especially in difficult times.

Oh, you are a builder? Well..........let me get back to you on that one ;)

*Big Hugs*
  • Options
    FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Oh..........You're very very welcome!