The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Betelgeuse a sim-colony in the Sea of Obscurity ... new pictures

HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member
edited March 5 in Nominated Threads
Hi Lucy and anybody who may be interested,

I've finally ... after a lot of umming and ahing ... decided to start a post about my wip world as Lucyena one of my most wonderful TS3 friends has kindly offered to build some homes for this endeavour even though she has got no idea what I am working on.

This project begun over 2 years ago when EIG just kept crashing CAW and turned my 'alien' world into a supernova so much so that I feared I had lost it for good.
I recently got CAW working again due to a reinstall of my TS3 games and a decision to limit my store content ... so I thought I'd give Betelgeuse another go.

I have used the rabbit-holes and other items that came with Lunar Lakes, all EPs except Island Paradise and SPs except Movie + Sweet Treats and still a fair amount of store stuff especially items from the Futureshock sets.
Choice of plot sizes to build on are 20x20, 20x40, 30x20, 30x30 and 40x40

Right ... I suppose it's time for some visual input ... just a tiny sneak peek ... so that you my dear Lucy can just about imagine what you have let yourself in for ;) ....

Fly-over View
52ee70df-99eb-46d0-8d05-8af27fdf7ca8.jpg

A Couple of Finished Builds
e092353d-8e5e-4348-9c4b-bcc2c57446b2.jpg

The Bistro at the End of the Universe
Screenshot-4202.jpg

Kepler Park - I used to be big time into Showtime ;)
e874c185-8a13-4b2e-b36a-dddef228d6ce.jpg

... and please dear Lucy, don't feel obligated to go through with the offer ... but I must admit I really would love at least one of your awesome builds in this world :) x

Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top