Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuff we are all desperate for, and you know it.

SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
edited July 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Okay, I'm just gonna straight up list all the things everyone is dying for:
• Toddlers. Bam.
• Personally, I want dryers + washing machines back.
• Also dishwashers, very helpful.
• This may sound weird but I really really really badly want it possible for children to be able to love.... heh.
• CARZZZZ!!!
• Restraunts.... pls.
• A whole new world... (I'm aware there's a new world, Newcrest. Also the GTW EP world, which I don't have) New scenery would beh nice.
• Lowered SP // EP prices.

* Edit
* Lowered SP // EP prices.
* Removed 'Magic?'

If you have any suggestions, Please do suggest!!! ••••••••••••••••••••••••••• <--- those are dots. yeah. dots... XD I'm so weird. I'm sorry.
I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
eM56lKI.png
Call me Sub

Post edited by Submarine on

Comments

• LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    edited July 2015
    Ideas for Sims 4

Life Stages:
    - Required: Toddlers and that they have to be fully intractable and movable and not stuck to a playpen.
    - Bonus: Preschooler (between Toddler and Child) & Tween (between Child and Teenager)
    - Babies should have the option to take for a walk in stroller. I don't mind them in bassinets but taking them on walks would be nice.
    - Teens: need height adjusted to not look like adults

This would flesh out the growing process with no awkward age gaps.

Build mode:
    For now, all I can think of is ponds and diving boards and separate buildings to not have to share the same foundations when they are on the same lot.

Emotions:
    - A new scared/terrified emotion
    - A new disgust emotion
    (yes, these are inside out inspired)
    - A new nervous emotion
    - should be harder to gain the Happy emotion.
    - paintings and objects that influence emotions should have an option to turn off so that emotions aren't always all over the place. This doesn't bother me, unless I'm trying to do an emotional whim or aspiration challenge, but it does for a lot of people.

Game mechanics:
    - Culling needs to be adjusted to not cull dead sims and not damage the family tree and destroy friendships.
    - A separate NPC pool for pizza delivery men, bartenders, maids, etc. instead of using townies.
    - Loading times to load faster but this might just be an issue with low spec computers
    - Height slider to make short people. I would love this so much <3
    - Create a World tool so we can make however many worlds we want so we don't run out of space.
    - There's a weird issue where it takes a long time for Sims to do things on their queue task bar. What I mean is I ask them to go watch TV and they stand for like 10 seconds doing nothing and then they go do it. It's probably the most annoying thing about the game and should be fixed.
    - Disabilities. Wheelchairs, crutches, and casts for broken arms/legs. Wheelchairs can be upgraded to include rocket jet-packs.

Life States:

-Vampires: scary ones too. Blood sucking should be an option and becoming a bat too.
    - Werewolves: I think there should be an option to became an actual wolf instead of just a hairy beast. Also, they should be more aggressive.
    - Ghosts: We already have them but they need to be scary. Also, ghost babies, toddlers, and children please return.
    - Zombies/Mummies: they should be aggressive. There should be cures and defensive measures implemented to prevent mass zombie outbreaks. They should have a rarity option to determine how often they will actually show up.
    - Robots: There should only be one model of robot. Servos, Simbots, Plumbots, I don't care, just pick one. It's silly to have more than one kind in a game. They should have a wide variety of appearances and gadgets (like lasers).
    - Witch/Wizard: obviously we need a magic wielder. Should have a wide variety of spells.
    - Puppet: A crafted puppet or mannequin that is bewitched somehow to be brought back to life. They can be controlled by others through strings and can also control others as well. Idk what else they can do. I just thought of this lol
    - Plantsims: basically Sims 3 styled plantsims would be nice with more flower/plants designs for them.
    - Bigfoot/Yeti/Sasquatch: huge hairy beasts that you can befriend and invite to live with.
    - Genie: Sims 3 styled and I'm good to go
    - Imaginary Friends: I know a lot of people found them annoying so definitely an option to turn them off. There should be more than one kind of Imaginary friend (appearance wise)
    - Fairys: idk anything about them but I want them.
    - Mermaids: i would love to swim underwater. I hope they return
    - Elves: just want pointy ear forest people
    - Dwarves: Just want short people
    - Centaurs: horse people would be fun

Special Pets:
    Unicorns
    Spectral Cats and Dogs
    Ghost animals
    Ferrets, bunnies, hamsters, squirrels, chinchillas, raccoon's, monkeys.
    Dragons

Future vacation spots: Tropical island, beach, cruise ships, ski resort, jungle with ruins, Paris, Egypt.

Expansions:
    The usual: Nightlife, Seasons, University, Pets
    Want real bad: Generations- so that they can expand on the severely poor family play.
    A sports expansion that would include families going to watch their children play for their schools sports team. Co-op with University expansion with sports scholarships.
    Interested in: Showtime, A farm life: the farm expansion could become the new pets expansion and add some farm lifestyle as well. Other people have described the farm life one better than I ever could.

** If I think of anything else, I'll add on**

@SimGuruDrake , maybe you should print this out and put it on the developers desks. Pretty please (;
    Post edited by LoveMcQueen5683 on
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • CowPlantForHireCowPlantForHire Posts: 6,002 Member
    On topic: I so agree with both lists. I wonder what is taking EA so long to address this issue.

Off topic: I'm totally unoriginal, and this part of my post is very redundant, but you forgot to add Bard the Bowman to your list:
    tumblr_mykulbu1vJ1ruqtyfo2_250.gif

:grimace:
    tumblr_msl1pmMPdd1sho68to1_400.gif
  • Hintomint82Hintomint82 Posts: 462 Member
    Personally I can do without the magic or supernatural creatures. I just want some household items restored, such as the dishwashers and washer/dryers. Maybe an elevator for my Sims with large basements and tall homes. I appreciate these Sims 3 Store-like sets that they have disguised as Stuff Packs, but so far none of them have really included some things that I've truly wanted.
  • Emilyhawk55Emilyhawk55 Posts: 10 New Member
    I definitely agree with all the comments here. Also we really need the custom color and pattern options back that Sims 3 had. I miss that quite a bit. There's a lot more room for creativity in Sims 3!
  • GemmabubblesGemmabubbles Posts: 1,737 Member
    TODDLERS! TODDLERS TODDLERS TODLLERS! HOW THE PLUM CAN YOU LEAVE OUT TODDLERS? Sorry for caps but I just am very passionate about the lack of toddlers even though they weren't that good in sims 3 lol
    Sims 4 Vampire CC showcase!
    nO4zXfe.png?3
  • giamialiagiamialia Posts: 15 New Member
    I really want more trait slots I mean threes just not enough and yeah the supernaturals would be awesome but I really want some things back from the Sims three <3 <3 o:)
  • sydwilgirl23sydwilgirl23 Posts: 671 Member
    edited July 2015
    Ideas for Sims 4

Life Stages:
    - Required: Toddlers and that they have to be fully intractable and movable and not stuck to a playpen.
    - Bonus: Preschooler (between Toddler and Child) & Tween (between Child and Teenager)
    - Babies should have the option to take for a walk in stroller. I don't mind them in bassinets but taking them on walks would be nice.
    - Teens: need height adjusted to not look like adults

This would flesh out the growing process with no awkward age gaps.

Build mode:
    For now, all I can think of is ponds and diving boards. And separate buildings to not have to share the same foundations when they are on the same lot.

Emotions:
    - A new terrified emotion
    - A new disgust emotion
    (yes, these are inside out inspired)
    - should be harder to gain the Happy emotion.
    - paintings and objects that influence emotions should have an option to turn off so that emotions aren't always all over the place. This doesn't bother me, unless I'm trying to do an emotional whim or aspiration challenge, but it does for a lot of people.

Game mechanics:
    - Culling needs to be adjusted to not cull dead sims and not damage the family tree and destroy friendships.
    - A separate NPC pool for pizza delivery men, bartenders, maids, etc. instead of using townies.
    - Loading times to load faster but this might be an issue with low spec computers
    - Height slider to make short people. I would love this so much <3
    - Create a World tool so we can make however many worlds we want so we don't run out of space.
    - There's a weird issue where it takes a long time for Sims to do things on their queue task bar. What I mean is I ask them to go watch TV and they stand for like 10 seconds doing nothing and then they go do it. It's probably the most annoying thing about the game and should be fixed.
    - Disabilities. Wheelchairs, crutches, and casts for broken arms/legs. Wheelchairs can be upgraded to include rocket jet-packs.

Life States: I don't know much about Sims 3 so if I'm wrong about something, sorry.

-Vampires: scary ones too. Blood sucking should be an option and becoming a bat too.
    - Werewolves: I think there should be an option to became an actual wolf instead of just a hairy beast. Also, they should be more aggrestive.
    - Ghosts: We already have them but they need to be scary. Also, ghost babies, toddlers, and children please return.
    - Zombies/Mummies: they should be aggressive. There should be cures and defensive measures implemented to prevent mass zombie outbreaks. They should have a rarity option to determine how often they will actually show up.
    - Robots: There should only be one model of robot. Servos, Simbots, Plumbots, I don't care, just pick one. It's silly to have more than one kind in a game. They should have a wide variety of appearances and gadgets (like lasers).
    - Witch/Wizard: obviously we need a magic wielder. Should have a wide variety of spells.
    - Puppet: A crafted puppet or mannequin that is bewitched somehow to be brought back to life. They can be controlled by others through strings and can also control others as well. Idk what else they can do. I just thought of this lol
    - Plantsims: basically Sims 3 styled plantsims would be nice with more flower/plants designs for them.
    - Bigfoot/Yeti/Sasquatch: huge hairy beasts that you can befriend and invite to live with.
    - Genie: Sims 3 styled and I'm good to go
    - Imaginary Friends: I know a lot of people found them annoying so definitely an option to turn them off. There should be more than one kind of Imaginary friend (appearance wise)
    - Fairys: idk anything about them but I want them.
    - Mermaids: i would love to swim underwater. I hope they return
    - Elves: just want pointy ear forest people
    - Dwarves: Just want short people
    - Centaurs: horse people would be fun

Special Pets
    Unicorns
    Spectral Cats and Dogs
    Ghost animals
    Ferrets, bunnies, and hamsters (maybe just as objects though)
    Dragons

Future vacation spots: Tropical island, beach, cruise ships, ski resort, jungle with ruins, Paris, Egypt.

Expansions:
    The usual: Nightlife, Seasons, University, Pets
    Want real bad: Generations- so that they can expand on the severely poor family play.
    A sports expansion that would include families going to watch their children play for their schools sports team. Co-op with University expansion with sports scholarships.

** If I think of anything else, I'll add on**

@SimGuruDrake , maybe you should print this out and put it on the developers desks. Pretty please (;

No preschooler....
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    Thanks to @LoveMcQueen5683 , @CowPlantForHire , @Hintomint82 , @Emilyhawk55 , @Gemmabubbles , @giamillania and @sydwilgirl23 for all your suggestions, it's greatly appreciated, I fully agree with @LoveMcQueen5683 with the height adjuster - but make it for all ages, and I also fully agree with the disabilities..
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• CorinnaNicoleCorinnaNicole Posts: 1 New Member
    This might be VERY random.... but, as a hairstylist, I would LOVE IT if we could custom create our sims hair colors with the scale chart like in the sims 3. This is so important to me, because when I create people I know in my game, or myself, it just isn't the same without the right colors :(

Other things that I would like to see would be toddlers, less expensive EP's, maybe a hairstylist career?. Custom color and pattern options would be wonderful as well.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    • Toddlers. Bam.
    • This may sound weird but I really really really badly want it possible for children to be able to love.... heh. ??????? Not sure what you mean.
    • Magic?
    • CARZZZZ!!!
    • Restraunts.... pls.
    • A whole new world... (I'm aware there's a new world, Newcrest. Also the GTW EP world, which I don't have) New scenery would beh nice.

If you have any suggestions, Please do suggest!!! •••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I don't know, for me I am not really what I would call desperate for any of the things on that list.

I do look forward to toddlers and restaurants and new scenery though.
  • james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    edited July 2015
    I want the plumbots from Into the future into Sims 4 as well. I want the whole list. I been enjoying the Sims 3 and Sims 4. I just want more of everything. More of the fun.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Magic/supernatural existence is more important than anything to me.
    Powerful Sorcerers and Werewolves. Not some wannabe human with a silly little stick prancing around foolishly mumbling nonsense.
    I want straight up spells. Impress me this time, it's not that hard.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
    edited July 2015
    @fullspiral Children to love: Adults can love, but children can't. I mean this as in their pink bar going up and a 'Romance' choice rather than just Funny, Friendly, Mischief and Mean.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Simsister2004Simsister2004 Posts: 3,536 Member
    • Toddlers. Bam.
    • This may sound weird but I really really really badly want it possible for children to be able to love.... heh.
    • Magic?
    • CARZZZZ!!!
    • Restraunts.... pls.

If you have any suggestions, Please do suggest!!! •••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Don't count me in on any of this, plase.
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    > @LoveMcQueen5683 wrote: »
    >
    > Ideas for Sims 4
    >
    > Life Stages:
    > - Required: Toddlers and that they have to be fully intractable and movable and not stuck to a playpen.
    > - Bonus: Preschooler (between Toddler and Child) & Tween (between Child and Teenager)
    > - Babies should have the option to take for a walk in stroller. I don't mind them in bassinets but taking them on walks would be nice.
    > - Teens: need height adjusted to not look like adults
    >
    > This would flesh out the growing process with no awkward age gaps.
    >
    > Build mode:
    > For now, all I can think of is ponds and diving boards. And separate buildings to not have to share the same foundations when they are on the same lot.
    >
    > Emotions:
    > - A new terrified emotion
    > - A new disgust emotion
    > (yes, these are inside out inspired)
    > - should be harder to gain the Happy emotion.
    > - paintings and objects that influence emotions should have an option to turn off so that emotions aren't always all over the place. This doesn't bother me, unless I'm trying to do an emotional whim or aspiration challenge, but it does for a lot of people.
    >
    > Game mechanics:
    > - Culling needs to be adjusted to not cull dead sims and not damage the family tree and destroy friendships.
    > - A separate NPC pool for pizza delivery men, bartenders, maids, etc. instead of using townies.
    > - Loading times to load faster but this might be an issue with low spec computers
    > - Height slider to make short people. I would love this so much <3
    > - Create a World tool so we can make however many worlds we want so we don't run out of space.
    > - There's a weird issue where it takes a long time for Sims to do things on their queue task bar. What I mean is I ask them to go watch TV and they stand for like 10 seconds doing nothing and then they go do it. It's probably the most annoying thing about the game and should be fixed.
    > - Disabilities. Wheelchairs, crutches, and casts for broken arms/legs. Wheelchairs can be upgraded to include rocket jet-packs.
    >
    > Life States: I don't know much about Sims 3 so if I'm wrong about something, sorry.
    >
    > -Vampires: scary ones too. Blood sucking should be an option and becoming a bat too.
    > - Werewolves: I think there should be an option to became an actual wolf instead of just a hairy beast. Also, they should be more aggrestive.
    > - Ghosts: We already have them but they need to be scary. Also, ghost babies, toddlers, and children please return.
    > - Zombies/Mummies: they should be aggressive. There should be cures and defensive measures implemented to prevent mass zombie outbreaks. They should have a rarity option to determine how often they will actually show up.
    > - Robots: There should only be one model of robot. Servos, Simbots, Plumbots, I don't care, just pick one. It's silly to have more than one kind in a game. They should have a wide variety of appearances and gadgets (like lasers).
    > - Witch/Wizard: obviously we need a magic wielder. Should have a wide variety of spells.
    > - Puppet: A crafted puppet or mannequin that is bewitched somehow to be brought back to life. They can be controlled by others through strings and can also control others as well. Idk what else they can do. I just thought of this lol
    > - Plantsims: basically Sims 3 styled plantsims would be nice with more flower/plants designs for them.
    > - Bigfoot/Yeti/Sasquatch: huge hairy beasts that you can befriend and invite to live with.
    > - Genie: Sims 3 styled and I'm good to go
    > - Imaginary Friends: I know a lot of people found them annoying so definitely an option to turn them off. There should be more than one kind of Imaginary friend (appearance wise)
    > - Fairys: idk anything about them but I want them.
    > - Mermaids: i would love to swim underwater. I hope they return
    > - Elves: just want pointy ear forest people
    > - Dwarves: Just want short people
    > - Centaurs: horse people would be fun
    >
    > Special Pets
    > Unicorns
    > Spectral Cats and Dogs
    > Ghost animals
    > Ferrets, bunnies, and hamsters (maybe just as objects though)
    > Dragons
    >
    > Future vacation spots: Tropical island, beach, cruise ships, ski resort, jungle with ruins, Paris, Egypt.
    >
    > Expansions:
    > The usual: Nightlife, Seasons, University, Pets
    > Want real bad: Generations- so that they can expand on the severely poor family play.
    > A sports expansion that would include families going to watch their children play for their schools sports team. Co-op with University expansion with sports scholarships.
    >
    > ** If I think of anything else, I'll add on**
    >
    > SimGuruDrake , maybe you should print this out and put it on the developers desks. Pretty please (;

Seriously, dude, this is Sims not a Fantasy role play game. I mean Vampires and Werewolves are fine, but dwarves, elves and centaurs? You should be playing another game.

I agree with you on the university pack stuff. Your take on emotions is also very agreeable. Toddlers would be awesome, but this tween and preschooler thing would just be too much. They can't implement everything you know, it would make the game much more expensive and also quite laggy, which is not in line with your low spec computer comment. You can't just have the cherries, you know. Keep it real.
  • Snowyy93Snowyy93 Posts: 40 New Member
    It would be so nice to have dishwashers and restaurants; most of my Sims tend to be foodies, just like me hehe... And, if possible, new social events. I mentioned this once already somewhere in the General Discussion board, but having a funeral for your dead Sims would be nice.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I'd be about 75% happier if they fixed bugs, fixed things like the culling and did away with so much scripted play.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    JulyaVee wrote: »

Seriously, dude, this is Sims not a Fantasy role play game. I mean Vampires and Werewolves are fine, but dwarves, elves and centaurs? You should be playing another game.

I agree with you on the university pack stuff. Your take on emotions is also very agreeable. Toddlers would be awesome, but this tween and preschooler thing would just be too much. They can't implement everything you know, it would make the game much more expensive and also quite laggy, which is not in line with your low spec computer comment. You can't just have the cherries, you know. Keep it real.

These are just ideas on what I would like to see. I understand not everything will make it in (if anything at all) but I would be happy if they did.

Most of the life states are of the fantasy/supernatural genre and I only offered about four unique suggestions. All the others had been done before.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • SuRihtanilSuRihtanil Posts: 1,456 Member
    Weather, vacations - beach/ski resort, more family/group games/activities, extended home lot functions/features.

I really loved the concept of Island Paradise, however, I did not enjoy the fact it was a neighborhood and not a vacation destination.
    I didn't think this discussion would get so many posts... Thanks guys for all your suggestions!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    edited July 2015
    @fullspiral Children to love: Adults can love, but children can't. I mean this as in their pink bar going up and a 'Romance' choice rather than just Funny, Friendly, Mischief and Mean.

You mean like school crushes for the grade school kids? I don' think they would need an actual romance bar for that. Maybe they could just get a moodlet once in a while when they see their crush on the playground?
    Yeah - That's what I was thinking, didn't know how to explain doe. :P thanks.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• naetooturntnaetooturnt Posts: 17 Member
    Improved dating is a must for me!
    I would love to see the restaurants, take to ball game, and movies option from TS3 come back.
    Another must for me is improved events. What I mean is for example in weddings, have your guest be more attentive.
    Also, I really want the caterers from events to actually do their job, along with entertainers and mixologists. A lot of the times, I see these hired people sitting down chatting it up. So annoying.

But everything you said as well!!
    Thanks for leaving suggestions @naetooturnt (A very original and weird name though, I must say.)
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    edited July 2015
    I'm most desperate for population options - the ability for each player to customize the game to their liking - also includes a way to stop/prevent culling. I dedicated a thread to it: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/835682/basic-and-advanced-population-options-population-limit-story-progression-aging-supernaturals
    But I'm happy to post it here (quoting myself ;)):
    1. Population Limit
    Probably the most pressing issue, given that I see several new threads about disappearing Sims appear on the forums each day, after some unknowing player encountered a culling catastrophe.
    Options:
    a. Allow variable population limits, with a preferred setting based on performance. This includes an unlimited population. Add performance warnings if necessary.
    b. Add the option to turn on/off the game generating new Sims, give a warning when the population number is low. This way players can prevent their towns from overflowing and it also allows players to add Sims they like. It would also be nice to be able to add households straight from the Gallery into the unplayed Sims section.
    c. Add a special tab for ‘service’ NPCs, besides the tabs for played and unplayed Sims. So where you can find the mailmen/women, maids, etc. Also barkeepers, caterers – these should be given a default skill level of no lower than 6 for their work related skill(s). For OR it would be the rangers and the hermit, for GTW the co-workers (patients, suspects and aliens should be regular townies). There should be a set number of any of these Sims (with minimums/maximums, the absolute minimum for all service NPCs being one mailman/woman), allowing the game to generate new ones only when a Sim retires or dies, which can be set to happen autonomously or with player interference. Players should be able to fire/retire a Sim they no longer think fit for the job. Also, the option should be available to appoint an existing non-service NPC for the task. There should be an advanced option to turn off the game generating service NPCs, this will result in a prompt to choose at least one of each, in a fashion similar to choosing heroes in Sims Medieval. Retired service NPCs should be moved to the unplayed tab. In case of GTW this will also prevent our Sims from having new co-workers every day.
    d. Add the option to auto-clear dead not-in-world Sims. Also a button to manually clear dead Sims (played and unplayed – in case the auto-clear is unchecked) that aren’t playable ghosts. Once removed, dead Sims’ images/info should not disappear from family trees.
    e. Display the current population number in manage households, including the number of dead (non-)ghost Sims that have not been cleared (with a separate count indicating how many of the population are dead). It would also be very helpful if ghost Sims would appear in manage households, so players can remove them manually and opt to keep some of them.

2. Supernatural
    The supernatural options are great, but some players prefer realistic worlds, they should be given the possibility to opt out of these features. The others should not be subject to the randomness of the game and should be given options for more control.
    Options:
    a. Add an on/off switch for ghosts and aliens and whenever any new supernatural is added, one for them to.
    b. Advanced options for aliens:
    i. Adjustable abduction frequency (zero, low, medium, high, extreme)
    ii. Adjustable post-abduction-pregnancy frequency (never, low, medium, high, always)
    iii. On/off switch for male pregnancy, with a ‘male aliens only’ option (meaning male aliens can get pregnant, but male Sims can’t).

3. Aging
    Although I am not unhappy about the current aging options, there’s room for improvement.
    Options:
    a. Add a life span between ‘normal’ and ‘long’, the difference is too big and ‘long’ feels almost like an eternity.
    b. Add age sliders like in TS3, allowing players to customise each life stage according to their own desires.
    c. The ‘adult’ stage is currently too short in comparison to the other life stages, it would be more realistic if in the default setting it would be(approximately) twice as long as it is now.

4. Story progression
    A lot of players really miss this feature. It is now possible to do some of it manually but it takes a lot of time. Also a lot of Simmers (who play rotationally) are annoyed by the fact that their Sims engage in romantic relationships without their permission. With the adding of this feature with options players will be able to play Sims 3 style or Sims 2 style, or invent their own Sims 4 style!
    Options:
    a. Story progression should come with an on/off switch.
    b. The ability to turn it off for selected households. Which includes (un)checking story progression for played households. But it would be nice to also turn it off for some unplayed households, so players are able to meddle with those Sims exactly as they want, or keep them ‘safe’ in case they intend to use that Sim in the future.
    c. Add an option to allow/prevent the forming of romantic relationships. On/off for all Sims and when switched on, an option to except played Sims. The ‘selected households’ feature could also be added here.
    d. Add an on/off switch for assigning jobs, here again with the possibility to except played Sims and the ‘selected households’.
    5. Allowing a player to start a blank neighbourhood, where they don’t have to make a Sim at the start and all Sims and houses can be deleted with a single click (this option should only be available on starting a ‘blank’ save). This is especially useful for builders or players that want to create their own neighbourhood and all the Sims that live in it.

All options should be adjustable for each save game and adjustable at will, except in cases of (possible) life changing events, e.g. when a Sim is giving birth, when a Sim is dying or when there’s a fire. On starting a new save from the menu (not when using ‘save as...’) the player should be prompted to choose their preferred settings before starting to play. Also, the settings chosen for the first save should become the default settings for that player, so they don’t have to make the changes for every new game. Whenever new content is added that affects population (something along the lines of adding a new type of supernatural or a large influx of new service NPCs) the first time a save is loaded the player will get a screen prompting them to choose their preferred settings or to accept the default settings.

Maybe I'm not equally desperate for all of it - but I do want all of it.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr