Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I'm so pu-u-umped!!!

rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
I'm installing a new game and I'm about to press play! It's the best feeling in the world! Few can relate to this feeling of unparalleled joy! Can you?

Comments

• Options
    JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    Haha, on my internet connection downloading a game takes days (really, it does) so the moment I can finally play is amazing!
  • Options
    Fairy_HappyFairy_Happy Posts: 8,903 Member
    Awesome. I know that feeling lol.

What game is it?
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    That was me for every The Sims 2 expansion pack I got.

When you're a kid, every emotion you feel is amplified by 20 or so.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    plopppoplopppo Posts: 5,031 Member
    rosey1579 wrote: »
    I'm installing a new game and I'm about to press play! It's the best feeling in the world! Few can relate to this feeling of unparalleled joy! Can you?

Well, I once had a home-constructed burger that was 4 (FOUR) quarter pounders stacked - between each burger (above and below) there was a thick slab of cheese - 5 (FIVE) big slabs of cheese.

I couldn't fit it in my mouth though - so it was all a bit of an anti-climax.
  • Options
    rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Awesome. I know that feeling lol.

What game is it?

Knights of the Old Republic 2. I liked the first one and it is my second favourite game I've ever played, beaten only by Dragon Age Origins! I wonder if KOTOR 2 can beat it?
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    Love that feeling!! I will be experiencing that when I get my hands on Fallout 4! :#