November 15 - It's Friday, so what do I have for you? A Friday Highlight - here!
November 12 - Everyone ready for November Maxis Monthly? Details here

Story of The Tragic Clown -Update 27-

Comments

• ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,145 Member
    Ahahahahahahaha! What a brilliant update - as always! I love the way you incorporated Elder into your story, and Grim's lines were priceless. I'm crying with laughter! You're my hero!
  • RoryPlaysTheSimsRoryPlaysTheSims Posts: 5,330 Member
    *picks up laptop and hugs it tightly*

I LOVE how you wrote this! Every sentence! How AWESOME!! :)

lots-season-2-supersmall.jpg

Follow Me
    Twitter
    Youtube
    Twitch
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,022 Member
    Haaaaaaa! I love the clown and how everything is always so dreadful to him, but Grim...I think Grim is my favorite so far! LOL
    Panda is quite hilarious too.
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • StoriedStormStoriedStorm Posts: 3,004 Member
    This just keeps getting better and better. First the tragic clown, plus the grim reaper, and now a panda bear. Such a wonderfully eclectic cast of characters :)
  • CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 22,676 Member
    "Call me maybe?"

Oh! LOLOLOLOL! Oh, I love this! This is too amazing! Grimmy! All of this. Geez. Wow.
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
    Have you got this on a Tumblr or Wordpress? For now, I'll just link to your Forum thread, but if you've got a blog or Tumblr, I'll change the link there.

Man. I think your post Made. My. Summer! :)

Dragon Name: Hywicoes | House: Ravenclaw | Wand: Dogwood, Unicorn hair 11 ¼" , Suprisingly Swishy
  • plastiekzakskeplastiekzakske Posts: 253 Member
    Thank you so much everyone for your supporting feedback. I'm having a blast making it up :)
    SimLitFinal_zpsxopnjpp8.png
    CathyTea wrote: »
    Have you got this on a Tumblr or Wordpress? For now, I'll just link to your Forum thread, but if you've got a blog or Tumblr, I'll change the link there.

Man. I think your post Made. My. Summer! :)

I'm glad you like my little chapter on Elder. He's a great Sim!
    I don't have a Tumblr or Wordpress. Maybe I'll make one in the future, but for now, the forum is perfect for my story. Thanks for linking me ;)

• Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 547 Member
    sent over by @ThePlumbob , and this is pure awesome and hilarious, I know where to go when i need a quick pick me up!
    sMggKkh.png

@Emma-LeeXOXO : Thanks for stopping by! I had a look on your Disney Legacy. I'll read it later this evening. The concept reminds me a bit of Marie-Margaret Blanche from Once Upon A Time :)
  • Emma-LeeXOXOEmma-LeeXOXO Posts: 547 Member
    @Emma-LeeXOXO : Thanks for stopping by! I had a look on your Disney Legacy. I'll read it later this evening. The concept reminds me a bit of Marie-Margaret Blanche from Once Upon A Time :)

Yessss! I love Once Upon A Time!!
    sMggKkh.png

• DavidMCSessyDavidMCSessy Posts: 1,148 Member
    I love how spontaneous this all is! Now I know what I'll be reading when I need a laugh. :)
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
    edited July 2015
    I love how spontaneous this all is! Now I know what I'll be reading when I need a laugh. :)

Marty--do you know who Elder Wolff is? He's my SimSelf's husband! LOL! And it's their child who's disappeared that they're looking for! LOL!

• DavidMCSessyDavidMCSessy Posts: 1,148 Member
    @CathyTea I kind of managed to connect the dots. Didn't knew he was your "husband" though. Lol
    5k381e.png

My TumblrMy Twitter
    @CathyTea I kind of managed to connect the dots. Didn't knew he was your "husband" though. Lol

Yup. And we had a kid together, the awesome Freezer Bunny Wolff Tea! My SimSelf wore her animal hat to the wedding. LOL! (Her choice, not mine!)

• FloorRaisinFloorRaisin Posts: 1,340 Member
    This story is amusing. I have a child-hating bad-cop clown girl sim I should introduce you to. ;)
    The Wolff Legacy - whattheplum.wordpress.com - Latest update: Forward, Fast
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,145 Member
    CathyTea wrote: »

Yup. And we had a kid together, the awesome Freezer Bunny Wolff Tea! My SimSelf wore her animal hat to the wedding. LOL! (Her choice, not mine!)

Haha how awesome!
  • ilovebunnys65ilovebunnys65 Posts: 1,611 Member
    @plastiekzakske Great story. I laughed every minute! Grim being gay is funny and Mr. Clean!
  • Rojo De GuyRojo De Guy Posts: 784 Member
    Wanna see ol' Grimmy in an action with his scythe though >:)

<3 <3 <3 the update! BTW (of course you knew that already) ;)

And Grim buddy don't get your hopes up, try washing a car and do a "killer" pose next time see if that helps . . . . :D
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    "Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light"
    edited July 2015
    @FloorRaisin A Cop Clown :smiley: Maybe Tragic Clown needs a date somewhere in the future. Is she in the gallery?
    @ilovebunys65 I'm starting to like Grim more and more too. I'm considering a side story on him :) But first finish Tragic Clown's background story.
    Wanna see ol' Grimmy in an action with his scythe though >:)

<3 <3 <3 the update! BTW (of course you knew that already) ;)

And Grim buddy don't get your hopes up, try washing a car and do a "killer" pose next time see if that helps . . . . :D
    Well, Grim needs to do his job. despite all the sassiness, souls still need to be reaped. You'll see him in action later on ;)
    Imagine having a bikini carwash in The Sims. How's that for an EP! BTW, your signature GIF is super :)
    Naww thank you :blush:

coming from you, it is an honor

*grabs marshmallow creature and puts it on a stick*

Smores? o:)
    EfTVMcj.jpg
  • moonswirlsmoonswirls Posts: 2,350 Member
    Naww thank you :blush:

coming from you, it is an honor

*grabs marshmallow creature and puts it on a stick*

Smores? o:)
    Do you want, s'more smores? *badumtsss*
    edited July 2015
    :D

Graham layer, never forget ze graham layer

*I didn't know the word c (insert R here)ackers was a bad word, ooops sorry :s
    EfTVMcj.jpg
    as English not being my primary language, I had to look up smores :smiley: The things you can do with marshmallows!
    I can come up with a few inappropriate sentences with c (insert R here)ackers ...