Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what was the ### tweet?

Comments

• EsnesNommocEsnesNommoc Posts: 1,243 Member
    I think @MsPhy got it right the most. :# I was thinking about "hardcore dancing" (it is listed under the disco type of dances on wikipedia). :p
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Lex2221 wrote: »
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Lex2221 wrote: »
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    Nightlife 3.0 hooray! Just as expected. >.<

Well well well congratulations :)

Thank you! Can I have a toddler now?

Lol sorry that's a mythical creature, I don't know the whereabouts or if it even exists. :p

:( That's sad! Maybe there is one stuck underneath the massage table! We will have to wait and see! ;)
  • KatzcKatzc Posts: 506 Member
    @MsPhy- could the last part be PARTY STUFF? It makes sense that the dancing goes with the Party Stuff pack?! Just a guess :blush:
  • CoffeeBeanPopcornCoffeeBeanPopcorn Posts: 1,587 Member
    I'm really excited to show off the AI FOODS!! TODDLERS FINALLY in The Sims?! Yup! It pairs well with the FLYING FANGS, too!!

My guesses...
    I'm back!
  • SpidersWebSpidersWeb Posts: 1,027 Member
    Imagine if he posted real information. The forums would go crazy by the show of respect and communication.

They'd actually go nuts, because I think the majority of forum members actually wanted future development to go somewhere else lol
    This method generated quite a bit of discussion / guesswork - more so than hate / anger.

I'd certainly MUCH rather they told us what they were thinking of doing, some kind of strategy going forward, but I can kind of understand why this one was done the way it was. I think for them it was actually of a 'win'.
    Performance, Price, Portability - pick two.
  • gabriella92italygabriella92italy Posts: 607 Member
    Orchid13 wrote: »
    Unless it brings cars back i just feel meh about this... I was hoping pets and i want toddlers back in a game pack i don't want some generation EP again. It didn't work for me in ts3

I totally agree with you! I don't like Generations EP in TS3, so I prefer something else... I would like, on the contrary, night/entertainment themed EP..! After getting to work, Sims need funny new activities!
    I imagine these features (which I would love):
    - new big city with apartments and skylines (like New York)
    - new buildings like cinema and theater, open restaurants, discotheque, bowling, pubs etc (with payment)
    - new skills like singing (I want karaoke!), dancing (break dance and other styles), drama
    - new traits and aspirations
    - new active careers: singer, dancer, actor, TV personality, model, Dj etc
    - fashion shows and new types of party (pajama party, pool party, party before marriage for future husband and, separately, for future wife etc)
    - new clothes and stuff in build mode

What do you think about?

Ps I miss toddlers, but they must come back with a free update, I think!!! It wouldn't be honest pay for them.
  • batmansrobinbatmansrobin Posts: 146 Member
    Yikes. Right after the Luxury Party Stuff Pack? I reallllly hope if anything it's hobbies and activities themed. I would love to see an EP with sports, movie watching, card collecting, book clubs, etc, come out before a Late Night themed EP. Just to do something different.
    tumblr_n801qpC3jx1qknma4o5_500.png
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    I still think the ## ##### is EP THEME -- but I'm lost on whatever else is in the hash marks. :|
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • SiliCloneSiliClone Posts: 2,585 Member
    Yikes. Right after the Luxury Party Stuff Pack? I reallllly hope if anything it's hobbies and activities themed. I would love to see an EP with sports, movie watching, card collecting, book clubs, etc, come out before a Late Night themed EP. Just to do something different.

Yeah! Hobbies are what differentiate one sim from another for me
    But wait, there's more!

From December:

It's how I roll. :P But yeah, between the ###### ###### and the ##########, ###### # ##### is a lot of fun.
    I'm back!
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    But wait, there's more!

From December:

It's how I roll. :P But yeah, between the ###### ###### and the ##########, ###### # ##### is a lot of fun.

That's the one that turned out to be about the retail system in GTW :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    Shaobun wrote: »
    The imaginary friends really didn't work for me...

I loved canes for the elders though.

I want the option to have canes for elders. They can add a new walk style for elders with cane in CAS
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • halimali1980halimali1980 Posts: 8,246 Member
    There will be no family related EP until they add the toddlers and complete the life stages. Any family related stuff added to the game now will not be desirable until they complete all the life stages.
    Everything I post is an opinion here and I think every post of others is as well.
    giphy.gif
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    This EP worries me, if it carries over the celebrity point system. I hated it!! Unless there is some way of turning that off, I wouldn't buy it.
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• LeslieM25LeslieM25 Posts: 2,766 Member
    simlish1 wrote: »
    This EP worries me, if it carries over the celebrity point system. I hated it!! Unless there is some way of turning that off, I wouldn't buy it.
    Did you realize you could turn it off in TS3? I always turned it off in my game. I hope they include the option this time too.
    Come check out my poses and more on my Simblr!
    http://lesliem25.tumblr.com/
    GqsONVc.gif
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    Did you realize you could turn it off in TS3? I always turned it off in my game. I hope they include the option this time too.

It wasn't till several packs in that they added the option to turn it off -- fortunately NRaas Master Controller mod added the option to disable the celebrity system. It was always so hard to do your job as a policeman or journalist -- you had to interrogate or interview Sims, and if they were celebrities you had to impress them first and by the time you got through that they were tired or hungry and took off. :|

• fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member

I hope the celebrities are rare and that you can only be one by having a particular career like acting, producing, superstar athlete, etc. I do not want to see a system where you become one just by talking to one.
    fullspiral wrote: »

I hope the celebrities are rare and that you can only be one by having a particular career like acting, producing, superstar athlete, etc. I do not want to see a system where you become one just by talking to one.

And you have to actively choose to be a celebrity, maybe by hiring an agent.
  • fullspiralfullspiral Posts: 14,717 Member
    fullspiral wrote: »

And you have to actively choose to be a celebrity, maybe by hiring an agent.

I agree. But the way they make even grimmy just a regular sim who goes out and buys bagels doesn't instill much confidence in me that simple celebrities will be anything special.
  • graciecam1303graciecam1303 Posts: 175 Member
    Aww, I was hoping for a more family oriented ep.
    tumblr_mxmllsu3fz1shhth1o2_500.gif
    Aww, I was hoping for a more family oriented ep.

You know, it could be Gen v.2. with less creepy IFs and more tiresome toddlers and more pranky preteens!

We don't know what the words are, so it could be anything...
    I'm back!
  • georgeishungrygeorgeishungry Posts: 94 Member
    MsPhy wrote: »
    I was thinking: I'm really excited to show off the DJ BOOTH!! ######## DANCING in The Sims?! Yup! It pairs well with the DISCO BALLS, too!!

It works except I can't figure out what kind of dancing.

The only type of dancing I could come up with is ballroom but it doesn't work. Downtown also fits, could that be a really weird name for club dancing?
    SMagazine is a magazine all about design and inspiration in The Sims, full of your creations, tips and interviews with people in the community (even SimGurus from time to time!)

smagazineofficial.co.uk
  • agent_bevagent_bev Posts: 1,313 Member
    edited July 2015
    MsPhy wrote: »
    I was thinking: I'm really excited to show off the DJ BOOTH!! ######## DANCING in The Sims?! Yup! It pairs well with the DISCO BALLS, too!!

It works except I can't figure out what kind of dancing.

The only type of dancing I could come up with is ballroom but it doesn't work. Downtown also fits, could that be a really weird name for club dancing?

Ballroom dancing could work, especially if you replace disco balls with dance clubs or dance floor.
    Post edited by agent_bev on
  • AviendhaRSAviendhaRS Posts: 268 Member
    DEEZ NUTZ! GOT EM!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited July 2015
    @catloverplayer This means late night woohoo for you and Hanna!
    Me and Lily. ;)

I can't seem to make a sim who looks like Hannah in TS4 yet however I downloaded a sim name Lily and their now soulmates. She isn't based off a real person. Jeff and Lily have been dating over a Sim Year Now.