Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are script mods?

2...Next

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    deadinside wrote: »
    > @rosemow said:
    > deadinside wrote: »
    >
    > > @rosemow said:
    > > deadinside wrote: »
    > >
    > > > @rosemow said:
    > > > deadinside wrote: »
    > > >
    > > > > @rosemow said:
    > > > > deadinside wrote: »
    > > > >
    > > > > > @rosemow said:
    > > > > > deadinside wrote: »
    > > > > >
    > > > > > > @rosemow said:
    > > > > > > joy13 wrote: »
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > Sorry if you have answered this but how can I remove all my cc from the script mods
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > >
    > > > > > > Hello
    > > > > > > Are your cc items showing in the script mods section of the pop up screen? If they are, and if you still have the zipped cc folder in the mods folder, remove the zipped folder and only keep the package files in the mods folder.
    > > > > >
    > > > > > Can you please help me? This is my problem. So i always extract my mods and cc and whatnot. But when i enter the game (newest update) it would always show the cc in the script section. When i go in CAS it won't show my any of the hair, clothes, jewelry etc. But all of this worked on the last update. Also, i accidentally opened one file in notepad and and it turned all of my packages so when i clicked on them it would go into notepad. I don't know how to reverse this. Please help me!
    > > > > >
    > > > > >
    > > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > Thank you! I already have done the second solution (for the package association) but can you please explain how to remove all filters?
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > >
    > > > > Hello @deadinside
    > > > > If you click the little triangle on the top left handside of the area where you choose the outfits, you can then use the filter to untick all the filter options there.
    > > >
    > > > So i got screenshots of the game, and i tried everything you have told me so far. I put in my files into the game (with them with unknown file) and i'm sure i put them in there. Since i havent been here for long i cant yet post links.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > Hello
    > > > Try downloading a new cc item, and see if that shows as a package file and if it appears both in the mods screen that appears when loading the game, and also in the cas section.
    > >
    > > I downloaded a new cc item and it didn't appear in the cc screen
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Try moving your whole mods folder to the desktop. Launch the game, and a new mods folder will be generated in the sims 4 folder.. Exit the game. Check that a new mods folder has been generated.
    > > If it hasn’t, do you use One Drive? If you do it could be causing this issue, Try seeing if there is a mods folder in One Drive . The game may be using that mods folder instead of the one in Documents -Electronic Arts -sims 4 folder . One Drive can cause issues,
    > > If you don’t use One Drive, try using the search bar on your computer , and search to see if there may be another mods folder on your computer that the game is using instead of the one directly in the sims 4 folder.
    >
    > I had a mods folder on the desktop, and i moved all of the cc in that folder into a different one and deleted the empty folder. Then i took out the mods folder out of Documents-Electronic Arts-The Sims 4 and placed it on the desktop. I got in the game then got out to see that i generated a new folder. Should I try to place in a cc to see if it works?
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It would be good to do that.

Thank you so much! It worked :smiley:

That is very great! :)