Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Houses with garage

dallymunoz21dallymunoz21 Posts: 99 Member
Does anyone know where the pre made houses are in the sims 2?

Comments

• slynnskislynnski Posts: 2,316 Member
    If you are in neighborhood view, you can find them in the lots and houses bin. Click the button that shows a house. There are a few with garages; scroll all the way towards the end.
  • dallymunoz21dallymunoz21 Posts: 99 Member
    > @slynnski said:
    > If you are in neighborhood view, you can find them in the lots and houses bin. Click the button that shows a house. There are a few with garages; scroll all the way towards the end.

Do you know the names of houses with garages?
    Not off the top of my head. When I am in my game later I will look them up and let you know.
    Thank you, on a sims 2 lets play I saw that someone entered their sim in a food contest, how do I do that?
  • RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    @dallymunoz21 They went to a secret lot that comes with FT, when they get a certain amount of enthusiasm in cooking they can go to a secret lot and you can do cooking stuff such as entering a food contest :)
    Okay, the two homes in the lots and houses bin that have garages are called Townhouse and City House.
  • LafrouLafrou Posts: 204 Member
    > @dallymunoz21 said:
    > Thank you, on a sims 2 lets play I saw that someone entered their sim in a food contest, how do I do that?

To enter your sim in a cooking contest get their interest in the cuisine hobby up until they unlock the hobby lot Sue's (Secret) Kitchen, then have your sim travel there. Once they arrive click on one of the fridges or stoves and select cook food for cooking contest and select a dish. They will automatically enter it in the cooking contest when they are finished cooking.
  • RazingRazing Posts: 287 Member
    ^Basically what I said... ;)
    How do i become a witch in sims 2
  • canitbemancanitbeman Posts: 396 Member
    How do i become a witch in sims 2
    "To become a witch in The Sims 2, a Sim (teen, young adult, adult or elder) must find one, and befriend him or her. Once done so, a new interaction appears: "Teach Me the Ways of the Light" (if the befriended witch is good) or "Teach Me the Path of Darkness" (if the befriended witch is evil). Once done, the Sim will become either a good or evil witch, depending on the type of witch they befriended, and will have an extended name including their alignment, for example, "Goneril Capp the Evil witch". They will also receive a robe, hat, cauldron and spellbook." -The Sims Wiki

in7xjb5WX7PIyv2bAPK9om-UpQ6lu50OmTOOMedFkabQlJ6WAblttI-YkjpbwbaMsZYP99rvrxYZYvusuoiZY9kgoOukGZu8miL-x4i5Vjt_4VS982WP32Goc22ldJNMZMCL6b2pKA=w2400
    The potions that the obedience trainer in sims 2 how do i give it to the dog