We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
March 1st - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Male Sims Showcase ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Comments

• BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    Rivers wrote: »
    he is gorgeous <3 Your sims have that soft feel to them so I can totally see him as a rebel with a cause. He could be trying to get revenge for someone he loved, and had to take the dark path for that :3 would make an amazing story.

for some reason he reminds me of Thor's brother, Loki, dunno why doe XD

WoyHFuK.jpg

Btw I finally caved in and started to try skin cleaning/smoothing with PS.. never used it before but it does make the sim look much clearer. I'm gonna try to learn how to face shade next, give more contouring to sims' faces. I'm a slow learner but I will get there eventually lol I think you should try it too :) there are many tutorials on how do it on YouTube.

TEGRreE.png
    It's probably the hair :D I found Loki to be rather adorable lol. Or maybe because its Tom Hiddleston himself :P Those editing process looks rather complicated, I'm easily overwhelmed by new stuffs so it will probably take me some time to get used to it xD But I can see they make your sims look sharper and clearer. Kage looks really attractive here <3

PEEt1Hh.gif?1
    Lonnykins wrote: »
    Don't know if you've been through my gallery, but you might enjoy Menage Popular Physique and Menage: The Reunion. Also, less serious, but has gotten the most laughs: Spabandoned (more for the accompanying story). I use a lot of humor whenever and where ever possible :)
    Ooh hot men! I think I rather not dress them up and just let them roam my neighborhood in their underwears xD I literally laughed out loud when I see the reunion version, my cat must have think I'm crazy since that woke him up from his slumber (he was sleeping next to my laptop lol) Lmao! I love the description of Spabandoned, it's brilliant! My sims will get nightmares if they encountered him though :joy:

PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • RiversRivers Posts: 486 Member
    It's probably the hair :D I found Loki to be rather adorable lol. Or maybe because its Tom Hiddleston himself :P Those editing process looks rather complicated, I'm easily overwhelmed by new stuffs so it will probably take me some time to get used to it xD But I can see they make your sims look sharper and clearer. Kage looks really attractive here <3

I find him super cute too ! rooted for him even doe he is supposed to be the villain lol Thor is meeeh..
    It can be a bit complicated at first true, I'm still pretty overwhelmed with the amount of stuff and editing you can do with PS, but I just want a basic clean professional look on my male sims, nothing too crazy lol
    Doe today I tried to do smthg a bit different with Rebel, the female in my sig, used the same pic and played around with it. had nothing to do for the day :lol: PS sure does wonders..

F0gZ0g5.jpg
    sOr7CSq.png
    @Rivers Lol so true, I don't love Thor at all, I have my eyes on Loki all along xD Omg I thought she was a he at first haha, but it's nice that she really looks the part of being a rebel. I have that CC mask too but didn't really get to use it much yet. You matched the style perfectly! I like the edits too, I wish I could edit like you :astonished:

PEEt1Hh.gif?1
    @Rivers Lol so true, I don't love Thor at all, I have my eyes on Loki all along xD Omg I thought she was a he at first haha, but it's nice that she really looks the part of being a rebel. I have that CC mask too but didn't really get to use it much yet. You matched the style perfectly! I like the edits too, I wish I could edit like you :astonished:
    You too ? lol never liked Thor either, I mean when you watch a Series or an Anime you're supposed to hate the Villain, I find myself more intrigued by them, the darkness that lurks inside of those villains (mostly justified in many scenarios) gives them much more psychological depth, it makes those men and women realer and more human to me.

hahaha she was supposed to be a vintage classic beauty and somehow along the way she ended up a Rebel in an apocalyptic dystopia. The mask is Black-Le's, anything made by them I just download, sent her/him a fan-mail and called them Your Majesty XD they laughed, it was a pleasant convo, they're super nice on top of being awesomely creative.

I'm sure you can hun, it's all about getting used to it ;) once you get hang of it, you will see how your creativity flows much easier.
    sOr7CSq.png
  • AuzzPandaAuzzPanda Posts: 1,235 Member
    edited September 2015
    This has been bothering me for quite awhile now...the lack of dedicated threads for our poor male sims to show off their abs! So I made this thread for you guys who are dying to share your wonderful male sims for us to enjoysee! They also need some love and appreciation <3 Everyone is free to post their favorite MALE sims they have created here. So post away!

Notes:
    • This is not a competition
    • It is open for all to join. Sims 3 sims are also welcomed :)
    • Post as many sims as you like. As long as they're not females! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
    • If you want to post sims created by someone else but did some changes and dressed them up yourself, do credit the original creator because I know some people just doesn't like other people claiming their creations as their own. I don't mind though, but just to be on the safe side.
    • If I find any male sims that I like, or with the most likes (or LOLs), I will link them on the first page. Edit: I figured I don't have to because you just have to browse the thread and check them out for yourself! :wink:
    • Your sim doesn't have to be attractive. He can be anyone, even your simself! We need to see more variations of male sims ;)
    • If any of your sims are available for download in the gallery, do mention it in your post or provide links so I can link them on the first page :)

Sims available for download:

I love your idea! :smiley:
    I find that male sims are missing a waist length hair and beard though... :(
    23rif7.gif
  • LonnykinsLonnykins Posts: 508 Member
    AuzzPanda wrote: »
    This has been bothering me for quite awhile now...the lack of dedicated threads for our poor male sims to show off their abs! So I made this thread for you guys who are dying to share your wonderful male sims for us to enjoysee! They also need some love and appreciation <3 Everyone is free to post their favorite MALE sims they have created here. So post away!

Notes:
    • If you want to post sims created by someone else but did some changes and dressed them up yourself, do credit the original creator because I know some people just doesn't like other people claiming their creations as their own. I don't mind though, but just to be on the safe side.
    • If I find any male sims that I like, or with the most likes (or LOLs), I will link them on the first page. Edit: I figured I don't have to because you just have to browse the thread and check them out for yourself! :wink:
    • Your sim doesn't have to be attractive. He can be anyone, even your simself! We need to see more variations of male sims ;)
    • If any of your sims are available for download in the gallery, do mention it in your post or provide links so I can link them on the first page :)

Yes, @AuzzPanda, Male sims are desperately in need of Maxis provided long hair and a better range of ethnic styles. Razor cuts are simple and shortsighted.

Notes:

Yes, @AuzzPanda, Male sims are desperately in need of Maxis provided long hair and a better range of ethnic styles. Razor cuts are simple and shortsighted.

Yes! :smiley: ! Waist length and glitching is no excuse because in the sims 2 there WAS a waist length beard and it was completely glitchless! :smile: !
    And waist length dreadlocks yes haha
    Females need waist length hair to, I dont like to use custom content :(
    And another word from a hair upsest person I find it would be very nice to add hair physics hehe! But that would be a huge project so, ... :neutral:
    23rif7.gif
    @AuzzPanda I don't use CC either. I did in the last two iterations of the Sims. Always problematic and when 4 came out, had heard it was going to be moreso. I see a lot of CC but always followed by stories of having to remove it because of problems and people losing their sims in the process. Nothing seems to win in competitions like CC which drastically tilts the playing field. Even accidentally downloading with just CC poses causes bugginess. But enough about that. Holding out for more and better male hairstyles. :)
    @AuzzPanda I don't use CC either. I did in the last two iterations of the Sims. Always problematic and when 4 came out, had heard it was going to be moreso. I see a lot of CC but always followed by stories of having to remove it because of problems and people losing their sims in the process. Nothing seems to win in competitions like CC which drastically tilts the playing field. Even accidentally downloading with just CC poses causes bugginess. But enough about that. Holding out for more and better male hairstyles. :)

Eee I agree so much! :smiley:
    Thats also why I do not use custom content! (Also I actually feel like I am disrespecting the game creators, and it just doesnt feel like I am playing the same game anymore :neutral: !)
    What kind of hair do you wish for specificly? :smile:
    23rif7.gif

Notes:

I have So Many other Male Celebrities and it seems redundant to create and post pics of all of them. I have a dedicated thread just for links to my celebrity sims. I can either copy all of the male links (they're the bulk of my celebrity collection) or just supply the link to that thread
    Eee I agree so much! :smiley:
    Thats also why I do not use custom content! (Also I actually feel like I am disrespecting the game creators, and it just doesnt feel like I am playing the same game anymore :neutral: !)
    What kind of hair do you wish for specificly? :smile:

Dreads, bunched or loose. :)

@AuzzPanda Yeah male sims certainly need more attention in the clothing and hairstyle department *-* Body hairs would be great too! I hope we will have all that eventually in the game when more contents are added. It's sad that we have to depend on CC to get things the devs themselves could easily make, and we get them for free too D:

@Lonnykins Cool! I see you made a thread showcasing your creations so I'll link it at the first page. I think it's better that way since you can easily update your creations from your thread and people can browse them :)
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
    @AuzzPanda @Lonnykins

Totally agree, male sims are in serious need of some attention, most of the hairstyles and clothes provided for them by EA are dull, bland..plain tasteless. I don't see any creativity or much work put into them. With every expansion, I keep telling myself it will get better, they will give us more and yet nothing so far. The lack of balance between female and male clothing and hairstyles is startling. Females keep getting cool hairs and nicer clothes with every stuff pack but not so for the males. They're kind of overlooked for some reason -_-

At some point, you can't help but start to download CC. It compensates for what the game is lacking in many ways. The look on the EA-made males is way too generic and plain for me. Ethnic-features wise too, the game feels limited.
    sOr7CSq.png
    @Rivers You are right on so many levels. Now that you mentioned how bland and tasteless EA's hairstyles and clothes are, I can't help but think if they'll ever step up their creativity in making more desirable CAS contents at the end of the series. I mean, all the hairstyles and clothes in TS3 are horrible to me lol. I haven't found a single hairstyle that I really liked so I'm afraid TS4 will be the same way D: But at least there are a few TS4 hairstyles and piece of clothings that I like and use often. At this point I'm really glad and grateful that CC creators compensate for the lack of options in CAS by sharing their amazing creations with us. I can't imagine myself playing without CC lol. People who can play without any CC in their game deserves all the respect they can get because I can never do that, ever lol :D
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
    @AuzzPanda Yeah male sims certainly need more attention in the clothing and hairstyle department *-* Body hairs would be great too! I hope we will have all that eventually in the game when more contents are added. It's sad that we have to depend on CC to get things the devs themselves could easily make, and we get them for free too D:

@Lonnykins Cool! I see you made a thread showcasing your creations so I'll link it at the first page. I think it's better that way since you can easily update your creations from your thread and people can browse them :)

I dont use custom content at all! D:
    23rif7.gif

Rivers wrote: »
    @AuzzPanda @Lonnykins

Totally agree, male sims are in serious need of some attention, most of the hairstyles and clothes provided for them by EA are dull, bland..plain tasteless. I don't see any creativity or much work put into them. With every expansion, I keep telling myself it will get better, they will give us more and yet nothing so far. The lack of balance between female and male clothing and hairstyles is startling. Females keep getting cool hairs and nicer clothes with every stuff pack but not so for the males. They're kind of overlooked for some reason -_-

At some point, you can't help but start to download CC. It compensates for what the game is lacking in many ways. The look on the EA-made males is way too generic and plain for me. Ethnic-features wise too, the game feels limited.

Hmm yes... I find that the hairstyles they have are pretty good though just that they are missing VERY long ones, waist length as well as waist length beard! :smile: But I agree with you 100% ! :smile:
    To be honest I think I have a hair problem... I spend all day drawing and they are all with long hair, I think it is because of my anger at how they have not made waist length ones hehe! :wink:

I know! :smiley: I dont like to use custom content but when I find myself gazing at my sims head wishing for long hair I just search it up on google to look at the beautifall long hair haha :smile:

:smile::smile::smile::smile: !!!
    23rif7.gif

It's cool that you don't. It's a personal choice anyways xD I do wish EA will make longer hair for males too, at least something that look like these. I doubt it'll happen though :(

tumblr_lvm87tJAC81qgd08xo1_500.jpg
    pretty11.jpg
    Sephiroth_by_Videros.jpg

PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • porkipineporkipine Posts: 303 Member

It's cool that you don't. It's a personal choice anyways xD I do wish EA will make longer hair for males too, at least something that look like these. I doubt it'll happen though :(

tumblr_lvm87tJAC81qgd08xo1_500.jpg
    pretty11.jpg
    Sephiroth_by_Videros.jpg

Sorry to butt in but...omg, I love that last guy..what game is he from?xD

@porkipine You're welcome to post here anytime xD He is cosplaying as Sephiroth from Final Fantasy VII :)
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • porkipineporkipine Posts: 303 Member
    ofcourse, the resemblance is just perfect..kinda funny because I just made a sims 4 version of Tifa Lockhart too xD Oh, no need to remind me I always lurk your thread to find my future husband..I mean my sims haha
  • Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited September 2015
    Hidey Hi :star:

I have three more I wish to comtribute :relaxed:

Meet Kaye, Roman & Jamie.

tumblr_nv88zjuLJG1ti36pdo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_nv88zvAELr1ti36pdo1_540.jpg
    tumblr_nv895jjXxt1ti36pdo1_540.jpg
    Post edited by Savage_Patch_Kidd on
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
    @porkipine Tifa Lockheart? *-* So cool! Lmao! Yes of course it's always nice to find pixelated husbandsgood sims to be in our game o:)

@Esine Oh my, well hello gorgeous! What charming smiles tumblr_m9gclpn3pQ1qzckow.gif Also Voldemort looks so fab there :astonished:
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
    edited September 2015
    Post edited by Lonnykins on