We have a new survey live for you to provide feedback on the new EA forums! Click here to read more.
March 1st - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ Male Sims Showcase ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Comments

• RiversRivers Posts: 486 Member
    Oooh I wish I could draw like that too! :astonished: We need a ton of CC to be able to create him, and possibly some slider hacks, you know like the TS3 slider mods and hacks xD That nose and angular jaw tho <3

indeed ! he looks amazing <3 like those fashion houses models, the eyes ,the nose, the jaw..TS3 is much better in that way, so many hacks and wonderful skin cc..it's easy to create something beautiful and realistic when you have the tools. TS4 is still behind in that respect, it might take a while for it to step up, it's logical doe TS3 has been around much much longer.
    Eeek so realistic! SecondLife had totally stepped up their game xD I don't play SecondLife though, never been a fan of the weird online part of it. Wait, did you recreate that man in TS4? Because the dude in your siggy looks just like him lol. If he is, then you totally nailed it! xD

I don't play it either, I downloaded it way way back but didn't really get into it. The online aspect of it wasn't so bad, it's just wasn't my thing I guess.
    looool hun I wish !! there is no way I can create a guy that awesome with TS4, TS3 possibly but I haven't played in a while. The siggy guy is also SecondLife, same creator. their work is beyond stunning, here some of his/her other works.

XwYx7iJ.jpg
    TkBjXSH.jpg
    sOr7CSq.png
  • BabyCarrotzBabyCarrotz Posts: 950 Member
    Omg !! *nose bleeds excessively* I think it is totally possible to recreate these models in TS3 with all the sliders, I've seen a few out of the world gorgeous TS3 male sims on Tumblr xD But the thing is I'm not very good with the sliders and it takes so much talent and patience to create a really good looking sim in TS3. I wish TS4 slider range is not so limited, you can only push and pull so far D:
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
  • LonnykinsLonnykins Posts: 508 Member
    edited September 2015
    Probably not up to your Polished Super Model Standards, But Male,
    A Few of My Most Recent and Most Popular Male Celebrity Sims:

Adam Sandler
    25ssz9v.jpg

Mark Wahlberg
    nlrbf5.jpg

RuPaul
    2mq0pb8.jpg

Elvis Presley
    2exm03s.jpg

And Not a Celebrity:
    Introducing: Dominic Errand
    xnah4o.jpg
    2nqzgjk.jpg
    Post edited by Lonnykins on
  • porkipineporkipine Posts: 303 Member
    Here is my male sim

Name: Kai Wren
    He is a martial artist/parkour enthusiast..;P
    His dream is to become the next Jin Kazama. Lol

1zc22vm.jpg
    @Lonnykins Wow amazing job at creating the celebrity sims! o: Dominic Errand is so cute. Thanks for linking them to the gallery download too :)

@porkipine Ooh nice you actually create sims based off anime characters o: I don't see them often around here. Also your One Piece characters were nicely done! Kai Wren somehow reminds me of Renji Abarai from Bleach lol. Maybe its the hair xD
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
    yeah he looks a bit just like him if I did his hair red. :P I was expecting someone would say he resembles more like Eddy Gordo from Tekken though. haha that is so true! I don't get too much anime love around here. So, I get pretty excited when I actually meet one..BTW, I am loving this thread and I love your hottie Jack Frost. He's cold but he really is hot in that picture.. lol o_o
    @porkipine I'm not really familiar with Tekken characters lol tbh. If I were to create my own anime sims I wouldn't even know where to begin because I have too many fav characters haha. Apparently Jack Frost is the first cartoon character that I made a sim version of and that wasn't even intentional at first. Glad you like him though :D Do make more anime sims, I'd love to see them lol xD
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
    yes, i'm planning to get back on making sims again.. I took a break for a while since I try to make my own cc and its taking way to much of my time. Plus, I just joined a couple of competitions in this category and now I'm lost at how I can even do all of them xD lol which makes me wonder why I haven't seen you competing? or is it just not your thing? :p
    Aww. Now I wish I still had S3 loaded.. I do miss the Faeries and I see you're just doing S3..just the one S4 couple up..
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    edited September 2015
    @Rivers who is that gorgeous sim in your siggy? :o<3
    @porkipine Kai Wren is just beautiful!
    @Lonnykins Dominic Errand looks like he is quite a character with an interesting back story for sure! :)

So many gorgeous male sims on this thread *happy sigh* (Those second life male sims... ohlala <3 )
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
    NZsimm3r wrote: »
    @Rivers who is that gorgeous sim in your siggy? :o<3
    So many gorgeous male sims on this thread *happy sigh* (Those second life male sims... ohlala <3 )

*dreamy sigh* that's my future husband clearly XD oh man I wish, sadly he is also a SecondLife model, here is the full shot of him, here tissues in advance, make sure you don't drool all over your keyboard or spontaneously weep from the hotness overload :pensive:

3V7QVsb.jpg
    sOr7CSq.png
    :o:o:o *Speechless* .... wow... Good lord such hotness

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
    yup...on a more realistic approach XD here is a Sim I made today, Kage. He is decent and proper for a change lol @BabyCarrotz he is doent look like a criminal like the rest of them at least :lol:

9lx6GJz.jpg
    sOr7CSq.png
    He is stunning! Maybe a bad boy in disguise? B)

edited September 2015
    He is stunning! Maybe a bad boy in disguise? B)

Thank you :) doe Knowing myself he will turn out to be a young mafia boss or the like lool oh man for the life of me I can't seem to make a proper good boy. go figure.. is it just me or do you feel like most of the male sims you make have a common thread to them ? whether physically or personality wise ?
    sOr7CSq.png
    Oh they totally have a common thread! Both physically and personality. I can't help myself really. They have to be a certain body shape and also secretly pretty wild! They might look like a 'good guy' but if you scratch the surface... well!

Oh they totally have a common thread! Both physically and personality. I can't help myself really. They have to be a certain body shape and also secretly pretty wild! They might look like a 'good guy' but if you scratch the surface... well!

Actually even doe your sims may be a bit wild underneath, they still manage to be sweet, which is a nice look on them ;) makes them unique, mine just look like ex-cons. Just today, I wanted to create a new female sim for a change, since I always do males, I had this idea of making her regal and all sleek elegant beauty for a new sig and somehow I ended up with this....
    86gPRpG.png

dunno what that tells about me.... LOOOL and ppl ask why I don't compete , I give up :tired_face:

sOr7CSq.png
    Lol, but she's gorgeous though. I guess it's like an artist, right? Most artists have a unique 'style' and that's what you've got going on. Personally, I adore your sims. :)

edited September 2015
    Lol, but she's gorgeous though. I guess it's like an artist, right? Most artists have a unique 'style' and that's what you've got going on. Personally, I adore your sims. :)

oh god.. u like them ? :astonished: that's actually the nicest thing I've heard today, thank you hun :kissing_heart: feels really good :bawling:

I honestly struggle a lot in comps, I truly admire ppl with the patience and the constancy to carry through till the end and present awesome entries on top, ppl who get it right away and actually know what they're doing..I just always sight of the challenges :disappointed: end up doing something else entirely and embarrassing myself, I lose confidence pretty quickly that way.

how many comps have you done so far ? how was it for you ? :)

Back to my bad boys :3 had to sorry :disappointed:

cjWSDz4.png
    Post edited by Rivers on
    sOr7CSq.png
    edited September 2015
    House of Draculas is UP

148he1x.jpg

Edit: Had a Request, after Posting these Guys, for an Udo Kier Dracula from Andy Warhols' 1974 Dracula. Udo Kier Dracula
    Post edited by Lonnykins on
    Rivers wrote: »

oh god.. u like them ? :astonished: that's actually the nicest thing I've heard today, thank you hun :kissing_heart: feels really good :bawling:

I honestly struggle a lot in comps, I truly admire ppl with the patience and the constancy to carry through till the end and present awesome entries on top, ppl who get it right away and actually know what they're doing..I just always sight of the challenges :disappointed: end up doing something else entirely and embarrassing myself, I lose confidence pretty quickly that way.

how many comps have you done so far ? how was it for you ? :)

I've haven't done any comps. It's never occurred to me to even enter lol. I just make my sims for myself... so I can tell my stories inside my head as I play! And that last bad boys HOT! :o

@porkipine Wow it's awesome that you can make your own CC :astonished: I've been telling myself to try make my own CC since I like to create supernatural sims but I really haven't got the time to do it, and I forgot all about it eventually lol. I do participate in a comp :D I'm not really confident in joining many comps since I know my editing skills are close to zero lmao. I would like to get better at editing pictures first and perhaps when I'm on a long break I would be able to participate in more comps xD I wish you all the best in the comps you're participating in <3

@Lonnykins Yeah I love supernatural sims, sometimes I like to explore and challenge myself to create unique style sims, you know, not the regular human looking sims. I'm glad you're into supernaturals too! I like your drakula sims, do they have fangs? There are some CC fangs out there and I can give you links to them if you want :) Also other than fairies, I also have witches in my TS3 game. Maybe I'll post some of my wizards here later :P
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
    Rivers wrote: »
    yup...on a more realistic approach XD here is a Sim I made today, Kage. He is decent and proper for a change lol @BabyCarrotz he is doent look like a criminal like the rest of them at least :lol:

9lx6GJz.jpg
    Oh my! He looks smart, sharp and perceptive, like the type who could be a Detective or Police Officer, like my Noah lol. They could be friends! xD And no it doesn't mean they can't be bad boys, sometimes even the most innocent people outside do the most deviant things >:)

Also @Rivers here's my version of badboy(?) lmao.. XD

av8WMnI.png

YcM1wv8.png

I think he might need a smoke and some bruises or band aids plastered on his face for a more bad boy look :joy:
    PEEt1Hh.gif?1
    edited September 2015

Oh my! He looks smart, sharp and perceptive, like the type who could be a Detective or Police Officer, like my Noah lol. They could be friends! xD And no it doesn't mean they can't be bad boys, sometimes even the most innocent people outside do the most deviant things >:)

Definitely ! Kage and Noah would make great friends I'm sure ;) they do indeed give a similar vibe.
    Also @Rivers here's my version of badboy(?) lmao.. XD

av8WMnI.png

I think he might need a smoke and some bruises or band aids plastered on his face for a more bad boy look :joy:

he is gorgeous <3 Your sims have that soft feel to them so I can totally see him as a rebel with a cause. He could be trying to get revenge for someone he loved, and had to take the dark path for that :3 would make an amazing story.

for some reason he reminds me of Thor's brother, Loki, dunno why doe XD

WoyHFuK.jpg

Btw I finally caved in and started to try skin cleaning/smoothing with PS.. never used it before but it does make the sim look much clearer. I'm gonna try to learn how to face shade next, give more contouring to sims' faces. I'm a slow learner but I will get there eventually lol I think you should try it too :) there are many tutorials on how do it on YouTube.

TEGRreE.png

sOr7CSq.png
    Don't know if you've been through my gallery, but you might enjoy Menage Popular Physique and Menage: The Reunion. Also, less serious, but has gotten the most laughs: Spabandoned (more for the accompanying story). I use a lot of humor whenever and where ever possible :)