Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bloomer Legacy (A Build Newcrest Story): Complete

Comments

• Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Honestly I felt sorry for clown :( But I hope perhaps everything will be better ;)
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    This chapter made my day. :D First it was a valley of tears, but when the clown showed up it started being quite hilarious. And Seraphina making even the sad clown more miserable, well, nothing can top that. I love the way you wrote the sad clown, she kind of reminded me of Marvin, the Paranoid Android.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I'm happy that Seraphina's attitude has a good side. I'm with her in that, I hate clowns too! :D
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Maybe this is something that will bring the siblings together again :)

@Julyvee94 Yeah! Maybe so etimes you just need that one mean sibling - in case the sad clown shows up; Life lessons from the sims :D
    Honestly I felt sorry for clown :( But I hope perhaps everything will be better ;)

@roseinblack69 You're too kind! I'm sure the clown will continue to wallow happily ever after.
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    This chapter made my day. :D First it was a valley of tears, but when the clown showed up it started being quite hilarious. And Seraphina making even the sad clown more miserable, well, nothing can top that. I love the way you wrote the sad clown, she kind of reminded me of Marvin, the Paranoid Android.

@Maladi777 Thank you! Who knew the sad clown and Seraphina would save the day :)
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    I'm happy that Seraphina's attitude has a good side. I'm with her in that, I hate clowns too! :D

@anaitapeva Yeah I'm not a huge fan of clowns myself. I did like the tragic clown though, she was quite funny to watch haha!

• Options
    Wrapping up generation 8 today!

8.36 Move on

5nFaeBN.jpg?1
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Now I have go to work and it felt so great to read your new chapter before leaving home :) I love Bloomers you know, really love them all and every time when I read a new chapter I feel like I would read about my neighbors and friends I know since my childhood <3 Especially I love Yenn, she is so positive and bright soul <3 Now I wish I could know what Pauline decided :)

(Have a nice day, @ThePlumbob, now I have to rush to my work. If I'll have a free time I'll lurk in forums ;) )
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Aww thank you @roseinblack69 , that's such a lovely comment! <3 It makes me happy to hear you feel as connected to the Bloomers as I do! We'll find out what Pauline decided on soon!

Have a good day at work :)
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I'm so glad that Astrid moved on :blush:
    She had a really hard life, though she made it hard on herself, and never really fixed that. But she was happy to feel forgiven, and I guess that's all she really needed.

Super curious who will be heir! I kind of hope Seraphina, she's super interesting. Although she's a brat :lol:
  • Options
    I'm so glad that Astrid moved on :blush:
    She had a really hard life, though she made it hard on herself, and never really fixed that. But she was happy to feel forgiven, and I guess that's all she really needed.

Super curious who will be heir! I kind of hope Seraphina, she's super interesting. Although she's a brat :lol:

@Sterretjeee I wish I could have given Astrid a happier ending, but she made it pretty much impossible. Let's hope she's finally free now!

Haha I bet Seraphina also hopes she's the heir haha! We'll see soon! :)
  • Options
    NoaLynNoaLyn Posts: 291 Member
    I'm still so in love with your story, it has lost nothing of its awesomeness! I feel so sad for Yenn, seeing all the generations go... Sometimes I think she should finally find her peace so that she doesn't have to endure that pain anymore, but I absolutely selfishly want her to stick around XD And I'm glad Pauline could see her mother one last time and forgave her! That will bring her closure I think :) Oh and I can't wait to see who will be heir!
    vBp04Gl.png
    -//My Simpress\\-
    -//My Simblr\\-
    -//Origin ID: NoaLyn\\-
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
  • Options
    NoaLyn wrote: »
    I'm still so in love with your story, it has lost nothing of its awesomeness! I feel so sad for Yenn, seeing all the generations go... Sometimes I think she should finally find her peace so that she doesn't have to endure that pain anymore, but I absolutely selfishly want her to stick around XD And I'm glad Pauline could see her mother one last time and forgave her! That will bring her closure I think :) Oh and I can't wait to see who will be heir!

@NoaLyn Oh hi, great to see you back! :) Honestly, I feel the same exact way about Yenn! I feel selfish for keeping her around, but I can't help it. The new heir will be revealed in the next chapter!
    Marialein wrote: »
    Hmm somehow I think Hallie might be the heir. It is just a feeling and not more ...

@Marialein That would certainly be interesting! :)
  • Options
    I can't believe your legacy is so close to its completion. Feels like yesterday I started reading the Bloomers. Wow! Have you already considered what challenge are you going to play next? Or do you plan a long break? :)
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Aww this was emotional. At least, Astrid and Pauline made their amends :'( . I am curious to know who will be the heir!!
  • Options
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I can't believe your legacy is so close to its completion. Feels like yesterday I started reading the Bloomers. Wow! Have you already considered what challenge are you going to play next? Or do you plan a long break? :)

@Maladi777 And yet it's been almost a year! I think you started reading around Peter and Lilah's time? Or should I call it the Meatball time? Lol!

I think the last generation kight end up being slightly longer than the ones before, so there's still a couple months to go. I try not to think about what I'll write next too much. There's a few things I'd like to try, but I'm reluctant to commit to any, so I may end up taking a short break before I figure it out - wouldn't want to start a new story and then leave people hanging!
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Aww this was emotional. At least, Astrid and Pauline made their amends :'( . I am curious to know who will be the heir!!

@anaitapeva Astrid and Pauline's relationship was always going to be problematic, unfortunately. This is as close to a happy ending as I could with these two. The new heir will be revealed soon - probably on Thursday! :)
  • Options
    iheartdinosx3iheartdinosx3 Posts: 895 Member
    Ohhhhh I wonder who she's going to pick! I honestly love all the kids and I think it would be interesting to have such a hard headed heir like Seraphina!
  • Options
    edited June 2016
    The time has come... Who will be the generation 9 heir?

9.1 The Heir Talk

NbEisig.jpg?1
    Post edited by ThePlumbob on
  • Options
    Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Wow, all the four children have grown up! They look so gorgeous! I can't believe Pauline made the decision to make them all heirs, meaning they'll carry the legacy forward. Poor Sera was really upset over this.

I love the new teen hangout! Can't wait to see what the final generation will bring!
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • Options
    Wow, all the four children have grown up! They look so gorgeous! I can't believe Pauline made the decision to make them all heirs, meaning they'll carry the legacy forward. Poor Sera was really upset over this.

I love the new teen hangout! Can't wait to see what the final generation will bring!

@Simslover163 Lol spoiler! :D Thanks, I like how the teen hangout turned out! I did originally plan to have a sofisticated lounge, but it didn't seem like something Pauline would do.
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited June 2016
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    yay all became heirs. I guess we were all right with whom ever we bet it would be ;)

@Marialein Yeah I know, everybody was right in a way :D
  • Options
    I'm sad and excited at the same time. Sad that this is the last generation and excited about the individual stories of the four kids. Teenagehood has become my favourite stage of sims' lives since I started 3rd generetion of my legacy. :smile: I'm going to particularly savour every Bloomer update to come knowing the end is drawing near.
    heffners_orig.jpg
  • Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    I first thought that Carly was going to be the heir and she would build a museum or something, then I thought that Vito was going to be the heir and build a nightclub with Hallie. After they all sat down and Pauline was thinking about the past generations, I realized that it would make the best drama if they were all named heirs because Seraphina doesn't like to share the spotlight AND would hate to see Hallie be considered an heir.
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Plottwist! I love this idea! Do you have that many free lots left? Also Sera needs to hakuna her Tata's :lol:
  • Options
    NoaLynNoaLyn Posts: 291 Member
    Plottwist! I love this idea! Do you have that many free lots left? Also Sera needs to hakuna her Tata's :lol:
    Haha that's what I thought too, whether there are enough lots left XD

Wow that came unexpected! (at least for me) I'm really excited to see which stories the four of them come up with :)
    vBp04Gl.png
    -//My Simpress\\-
    -//My Simblr\\-
    -//Origin ID: NoaLyn\\-