Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Batch fixer so Sims won't wear their clothes in the shower

2...Next

Comments

• LuvMySimzLuvMySimz Posts: 642 Member
    Thanks for the AHO EA site info @rosemow - I have that problem too that my new created Sim wearing default vendor outfit in bathing/shower and posted it there with a picture link.
    „ - Criticism may not be agreeable, but it's sometimes necessary - “

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    LuvMySimz wrote: »
    Thanks for the AHO EA site info @rosemow - I have that problem too that my new created Sim wearing default vendor outfit in bathing/shower and posted it there with a picture link.

Hello
    Your issue may be different to the ones in that thread. That thread is for when sims are wearing a bra in the shower.
    This AHQ EA site thread refers to your issue. It is connected with cc that is causing the issues
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/CC-RELATED-Sims-showering-with-clothes/m-p/3521649#M2354
    Yes Thanks @rosemow - I saw that after I posted ;) I will move it in the correct forum.
    But just to let ppl know what I did to party fix my problem with "clothing" in shower I will post it in here also.
    Maybe it will help someone who does look into the other forums.

Ok here is what I did to "partly" fix my shower/bath in "EA clothing" problem as posted in the wrong "bra in shower" forum.

After I used Sims4Studio and run the batch-fix for showers it broke all my nude skins.
    ALL my older sims were wearing EA chloting in the shower. - Sweather and undies.
    So I replaced the nude skins with my backup nude skins that I have on extern hardware.
    Using the batchfix backup that Sims4Studio create when ever the program does changes to your packages did not work.
    The Sims still had their clothing on.

After replacing my nude skin packages from my extern backup I repaired the program with origin incl. all the other fixing procedure.
    Back in the game I checked my sims and they are all nude again in the shower.
    The only Sims that still wear clothing (The Vendor Outfit) is the new created sim. I did not download that sim.
    This is the first new sim I've created in years and since having City Living.
    My thinking is that all newly created sims wear this Vendor Outfit in shower/bath.
    To test what I thought I've created another new Sim and what do you know. This sim also wears the Vendor outfit in shower/bath.

h.ttp://fs5.directupload.net/images/161108/in4fzvh6.png

- Now tell me that this is not a CL bug :/

LuvMySimz wrote: »
    Yes Thanks @rosemow - I saw that after I posted ;) I will move it in the correct forum.
    But just to let ppl know what I did to party fix my problem with "clothing" in shower I will post it in here also.
    Maybe it will help someone who does look into the other forums.

Ok here is what I did to "partly" fix my shower/bath in "EA clothing" problem as posted in the wrong "bra in shower" forum.

After I used Sims4Studio and run the batch-fix for showers it broke all my nude skins.
    ALL my older sims were wearing EA chloting in the shower. - Sweather and undies.
    So I replaced the nude skins with my backup nude skins that I have on extern hardware.
    Using the batchfix backup that Sims4Studio create when ever the program does changes to your packages did not work.
    The Sims still had their clothing on.

After replacing my nude skin packages from my extern backup I repaired the program with origin incl. all the other fixing procedure.
    Back in the game I checked my sims and they are all nude again in the shower.
    The only Sims that still wear clothing (The Vendor Outfit) is the new created sim. I did not download that sim.
    This is the first new sim I've created in years and since having City Living.
    My thinking is that all newly created sims wear this Vendor Outfit in shower/bath.
    To test what I thought I've created another new Sim and what do you know. This sim also wears the Vendor outfit in shower/bath.

in4fzvh6.png

- Now tell me that this is not a CL bug :/

rosemow wrote: »
    Hello
    Try removing the skin cc and then test to see if the issue continues. The issue may be being caused by the skins.

Already did that. Problem remains. Only the new created female sims wears this vendor outfit.

I think if the nude skins were the problem, then all my other sims wouldn`t be nude either, right? So I stick with the thought that it is a BUG.

• ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    @LuvMySimz why don't u try the mc commander mod? In the dresser options u can press clean outfits and they don't shower in clothes anymore
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.