Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Plants still go dormant indoors and in the envirodome?

Hello! I just want to know if this happens in everyone's games or if it is a glitch. I figured that although my plants would freeze outside in the winter, they'd be fine if I put them indoors using the Supernatural planter. But apparently they still go dormant indoors?

Also, in a custom world I'm using, the creator made this envirodome (kind of like in Bridgeport) to have a park, but although it keeps out the snow, the plants he put there still go dormant? Does this happen to others, too?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Options
    StarLit8269StarLit8269 Posts: 84 Member
    It happens to others too. some say that in the basement plants are harvestable in winter, others just have them go dormant. I haven't played with any of the domes so I wouldn't, but I would say it is a normal thing.
  • Options
    veiledstarveiledstar Posts: 587 Member
    If you have nraas tempest (a mod), once you plant the seeds indoors, even in winter, with a game restart, they will be alive and not dormant. That has been my experience since I have used it. It can fix those pesky holiday bugs as well *squash*
    NraasSignature.png
  • Options
    trollnexustrollnexus Posts: 508 Member
    Thank you! I will go get Tempest now. Yet another Nraas mod to add to my collection XD I had no idea it helped with the plants!