Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vethesims Creations *10/25 - Two new homes (Bottom of Pg 14)*

Comments

• Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    Great last three builds! Love Garden Room...so clever and beautifully done along with your dress up room! Your recent shining star is the Family Dream...it is excellent! I think you did a wonderful job decorating it and designing it. Awesome outdoor areas as well!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Thanks a lot @Ash072! It took me some time, but I really tried to make Family Dream Home as realistic and nice as possible, so I'm glad you like it! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Congrats on the garden room and Family dream home being favourited by Maxis! Very well deserved! Love your dressing room too! So beautifully decorated! Loving the soft colour palette and the clutter! Makes it look so real! :) Will be adding to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game.
    edited August 2015
    Hey guys! :) I opened the game today just to check the stuff from the new SP, but everything was so beautiful that I couldn't resist building a kitchen! I named it Sherbet Lemon because of the ice cream theme and the colors I used (and Harry Potter fans may get the reference to the muggle sweet Dumbledore's rather fond of :p).

Sherbet Lemon (Or search for my id: vepeixoto03).

08-11-15_5-39nbspPM_zpsi2omsrna.png

08-11-15_5-39nbspPM-3_zps7a5gyd8o.png

08-11-15_5-39nbspPM-4_zpspcqcuczc.png

08-11-15_5-42nbspPM-2_zpswruauhxe.png

08-11-15_5-40nbspPM_zpsk2pvswof.png

08-11-15_5-45nbspPM_zpsxmtwzbmi.png

08-11-15_5-46nbspPM-3_zpsciqyz1ot.png

08-11-15_5-46nbspPM-2_zpsa2zyu5gf.png

08-11-15_5-49nbspPM_zpsqmrpvalu.png

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    The layout and furnishing of Sherbert Lemon kitchen is very nice! :) It looks so very nice how you have used the new items from the stuff pack in the room! The curved bar stool counter is great! The green flowers are a nice touch on the counter. The new pictures on the wall are so very nice for sims to look at whilst cooking and dining in the room! It looks nice how you have placed them on the walls through the room.The green and brown colour scheme of the room looks very nice! Very nice dining area! The flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see whilst they are sitting at the table eating. Your sims look like they enjoy eating ice cream! The patterned floor rug looks nice under the table. Very nice bar counter alcove! The drinks display shelf is a nice touch on the wall. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar with their meal. The plants on the wall and in the corners of the room are nice touches of nature there. It looks very nice how you have placed the new kitchen counters on the wall!
    Sims will enjoy cooking, having ice creams and enjoy dining in your very nice room! :)
    Thanks @rosemow, I'm glad you like the room! <3
  • SpecterCodySpecterCody Posts: 602 Member
    Nice work on your kitchen! It used the new items well and I like the bright pops of lime green. I wish we got more item selection but its okay enough I guess.
    edited August 2015
    @SpecterCody thanks so much, I'm happy you like my kitchen! :) I sure wish we got more item selection as well! :(
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Sherbert Lemon is a fantastic kitchen/diner, very beautiful work, love the colour scheme :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NejioranaidNejioranaid Posts: 748 Member
  • aurora16xdaurora16xd Posts: 82 Member
    Sherbet Lemon is very beautiful Kitchen, elegant and very cheerful :)
    I love the sims from the first edition <3
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Very nice, @vethesims Cozy and full of detail!! Great kitchen.♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    edited August 2015
    Hi everyone!! First of all, thanks so much @masajo, @Nejioranaid, @aurora16xd and @Cassee for such kind comments! I'm really happy you all enjoyed my kitchen build! Hugs <3

Today I'm here to share my new home build. It took me a long time to get all the details the way I wanted and I really like how it turned out! Also, I'm sharing this build to celebrate reaching 10,000 downloads in the gallery! WOW!! Thanks to everyone that likes my builds and always leaves me such kind comments here and in the gallery! <3<3

Craftsman - 10k Downloads (Or search for my id: vepeixoto03)

1-_zps1ezpnzt5.jpg

2-_zpsghwfxxbn.jpg

3-_zpsujtue9xw.jpg

4-_zpsqiswziiu.jpg

5-_zpsvuwthic1.jpg

6-_zpspq6qeagw.jpg

7-_zps1iffcqve.jpg

8-_zpscbqy1gt1.jpg

9-_zpsltpkrurs.jpg

10-_zpsghnketbm.jpg

11-_zpseax8szcu.jpg

12-_zpshurgcvyl.jpg

13-_zpsuubdqmzx.jpg

14-_zpshjvy8ddc.jpg

15-_zpsxcilmyy6.jpg

16-_zpsgggvo69v.jpg

17-_zps8bc9k6du.jpg

18-_zpskfsdgcfp.jpg

19-_zpscuzztgkm.jpg

20-_zpsgbknqwax.jpg

21-_zpsde373htm.jpg

22-_zpsxt3ctonz.jpg
    Post edited by vethesims on
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    edited August 2015
    I like your last two builds!

The green really makes the kitchen and dining room pop and the artwork really suits the theme.

Craftsman 10k has a lot of great things in it. My favorites are the girl's bedroom and the outdoor entertainment area. The raised hot tub next to the lower swimming pool creates a dynamic water element and you made excellent use of the space of the outer deck.

The entire interior of your home is really well done and feels like a family lives there due to your creative use of clutter. At first, I was apprehensive about whether the wife likes hearing the THUMP! THUMP! of her husband's fists on the bag while she's painting, but then I realized that's what people with families like us do, we have to put things where we have space and that made your interior even more likable and realistic!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Your Craftsman build is beautiful!! I really love the layout you used and that backyard with pool and hot tub are awesome. I must also comment on how much I really liked seeing your sims in the pictures.
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Craftsman 10 K is very nice! @vethesims :) Congratulations on having 10000 downloads! Many simmers are enjoying having your creations in their sim games!
    The stone and the blue/green colour of the exterior looks very nice. Very nice roofing and windowed dormer! The covered over front porch looks nice. It looks very nice how you have done the fencing! The flowers in the front garden along the edges of the porch look so pretty! It looks very nice how you have placed the windows in the home. Very nice backyard area of the home! The pool area is very nice! The trees, plants, flowers and rocks look very nice on the corner and edge of the pool! Sims will enjoy swimming there in a nice setting The hot tub nook is very nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the tub. The outdoors living and dining areas on the back porch and bsck patio are very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the white sofa and armchairs having a chat in the outdoors air, or enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meal either at the back porch dining table in the sunshine at the umbrella covered table. The lamp looks nice on top of the table. The log themed wall decor look nice on the porch wall. Child sims will have fun playing on the corner monkey bars. It is great that you have gardening boxes there for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The coat/hat shelf and the family photos on the walls are homely for sims to see as they enter the home. Very nice design and layout of the kitchen, study and living room ! The open alcove bar stool counter with the columns either sides of the counter is very nice! The kitchen wall tiling looks nice. The new kitchen items from the kitchen pack look great in the kitchen! Nice study desk table nook for sims to enjoy sitting at the table reading a book or using the computer and enjoying seeing the nice sight of the yellow flowers picture on the wall and vase of flowers on the desk . Nice sofa seat and armchairs sitting area in the living room. The sunflowers on the side table are sunny for sims to look at whilst sitting there. Sims will enjoy watching TV together in front of the fire, keeping warm. Very nice windows dining alcove! Sims will enjoy eating at the table with the sunshine coming in. The sunflowers look so pretty on the table there! The mountain picture on the wall is calming for sims to see when dining there. The wall pattern is very nice! Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The floral wall pattern and the flower curtains in the girls bedroom are pretty! The giraffe looks cute! Nice study desk nook for her to do her homework or read a book, wuth sunshine coming in through the side window. The lady bug and books look nice on the shelf there. She will enjoy playing the violin. The flowers made of circle rugs and pool lights look very nice on the floor! The curtained bedhead windows look nice in the double bedrooms. Very nice attic art and gym attic area! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there or keep fit using the punching bag. The sunflowers painting is a nice touch on the wall. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa having a read of a book.
    The home is very nice :)
    @Ash072 thanks for your comment, I'm very happy you like my last two builds! At first I thought it was weird putting the art stuff and the punching bag in the same room, but then I decided I wanted the attic to be kind of a mess, where a family would put everything that doesn't fit anywhere else in the house! :)

@Tiki5872 thanks, I'm happy you like my Craftsman build! And also, thanks so much for nominating it in the recomendations for Maxis thread! <3 I really like to have my sims in the pics, I think it looks cool to take the screenshots of them using the stuff in the house. :)

@rosemow thanks so much for your review, you're the sweetest! I'm happy you like the house! <3
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Congratulations on 10K downloads dear! :smiley:

Craftsman - 10K is very beautiful! :smiley:
    I already commented about your architecture and the front landscaping from my WIP thread! Now, onto the rest. :) The backyard is so beautiful! Very lovely pool and the garden out back! And your interior, beautiful! Love the cozy brown color scheme you used! Very beautiful pink color scheme for girls bedroom and very nice attic area!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:

Also, your Sherbet Lemon is a beautiful kitchen! Love that lime colors and that modern feel! Adding to my faves too if I haven't already did. :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh V! This is adorable. So many little things all perfectly placed. As soon as I get a chance, this is going in my Library. ♥♥
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
    @RyeCris16 thanks for your comment, I'm happy you like my Craftsman and kitchen builds! And thanks for faving them on the gallery! :)

@Cassee thanks so much, I'm very happy you like it! I really tried to get all the details right! <3
    edited August 2015
    Hi everyone! The build I'm here to share today is my entry for the Under Renovation Challenge 11. In this week's challenge we had to renovate this shell of an abandoned mill into a retirement home for aunt Corrie and uncle Jurie.

Not So Forgotten Mill (or search for my origin id: vepeixoto03)

1_zpsocyyycoc.jpg

2_zps2zlpdgl2.jpg

gfhfgjhfjfg_zpsysr80bkd.jpg

hjghjghj_zps6b39rdz7.jpg

ghfghfg_zpstodnz9mo.jpg

fdhdfh_zpsg2evmoch.jpg

fgdhfgjfgj_zpslqcss9px.jpg

hgjhgk_zpsg06mvudi.jpg

fkgjhkh_zpszmvnv14h.jpg

hgjhkjh_zpsx2obik9p.jpg

gfhgfjgf_zpsnvzn6gcd.jpg

fhghfg_zpsenuor2ho.jpg

hjghk_zps6hfyidtd.jpg

3_zps2ytzfwun.jpg

gfjfghjhg_zpswgisfay4.jpg

ghfgjf_zps2elz6qpj.jpg

fdgbfd_zpsyds8lxzr.jpg

fdgfd_zpstj7asbkp.jpg

5_zpsdp9hxob5.jpg
    Post edited by vethesims on
  • commeuneplumecommeuneplume Posts: 1,494 Member
    I've been meaning stop by and check your showcase thread! Your builds are all so brilliant, definitely an inspiration.

You have quite the eye for it. :smile:
    Avid TS3/TS4 player, wannabe storyteller, novice builder.
    Looking forward to seeing you around!
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    @vethesims Wow some really gorgeous builds and some of your gardens are just adorable, I will have to hit the gallery later and download some. Great job.
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦