Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vethesims Creations *10/25 - Two new homes (Bottom of Pg 14)*

Comments

• vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    @Tiki5872 Thanks, the One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge is always making us get creative, I'm glad you liked it! :)

@rosemow thanks for the kind comment and for the awesome challenge! :) About the Mediteranean Villa, I just saw that it was favourited by Maxis and it was a very happy surprise! It's the first time one of my builds is favourited! :)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Ooooh! I love the indoor gardening concept! What a perfect place for the simmies to hang out! Congrats on the Maxis fav too! Very well deserved! :)
    @yanti68 Thanks a lot! <3 I loved building the indoor gardening room... I'm a little busy lately, so I haven't had that much time to spend building, but when I saw this challenge I really wanted to do it! :)
    edited August 2015
    Hi everyone! I finally finished a family home I've been working on for a while (I don't have that much time to play and I stoped working on this a lot of times to build for challenges or to build starters) and that's what I want to share today! :)

Family Dream Home (ID: vepeixoto03 sorry for the amount of pics, but I wanted to show almost all the rooms):

1_zps3g4cgovu.jpg

2_zpsoxmlzfto.jpg

3_zpsjbknfp9j.jpg

4_zpskgcb6ngc.jpg

5_zpsedcnnuzz.jpg

6_zps7l9kjved.jpg

7_zpsmigukidr.png

8_zps727dr87o.png

9_zpssapxpwbb.png

10_zpsc5p4rljs.png

11_zpsxwzeaqyo.png

12_zps6tdkr89d.png

13_zpsgila1vxh.png

14_zpsyuolcvzp.png

15_zpsmkwxyjrk.png

16_zpst4istzbe.png

17_zpsrwxdicja.png

18_zpslb7hwibw.png

19_zpst1mwzd9z.png

20_zpswdktgczx.png

21_zpsy0opbjau.png

22_zpsntjih9ce.png
    Post edited by vethesims on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Family Dream Home is very nice! :) The exterior design and layout of the home is very nice! The roofing and dormers are very nice! The flower box windows look very pretty! The brick texture of the front wall looks nice. Very nice front porch! The flowers look nice on the edges of the porch either sides of the front steps. Very nice pond area in the front of the home! The plants and rocks look nice how you have placed them on the edges of the water. It is nice that you have placed a seat bench there for sims to end sitting beside the pond under the shade of the tree and enjoy the outdoors air. Very nice backyard and patio area of the home! The pool and outdoors living and dining areas are very nice! Nice covered over outdoors kitchen nook for sims to enjoy cooking on the BBQ and then they will enjoy eating the meal in the sunshine at the dining table. The subflowers look sunny on the kitchen counter. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or relaxing poolside on the loungers. Child sims will have fun playing on the monkey bars. The flower and shrub beds in the patio areas look very nice. It is nice that you have a gardening area for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice greenery and flowers roof covered hot tub deck! Sims will enjoy resting in the tub. Very nice layout of the interior of the home! The dining room is very nice! The colour scheme of the room and the wall paneling is very nice. The sunny sunflowers on the dining table and the flowers and candles on the side table are pretty sights for sims to see whilst they are sitting at the table eating a meal. The living room is very nice! Very nice TV alcove! It looks nice how you have placed the bookcases either sides of the TV. and have placed the books, plant and candles on the shelves under the TV. Sims will enjoy sitting on the seating there, watching TV , reading a book and chatting. The flowers are a nice touch on the coffee table. Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall tiling is nice. The wall knives, fruit bowl, mugs rack, utensils and cereal items are nice kitchen touches in the room. It is nice how you have placed the kitchen windows for sims to enjoy sunshine coming in onto them whilst using the sink or sitting at the bar stool counter. It is great that you have laundry room! The washing machine, dryer and clothing rack look great there! The study room is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk using the computer or enjoy relaxing in the armchairs reading a book, with the fireplace keeping the sims warm. It is nice that you have a gym where sims can enjoy using the fitness equipment to keep fit,or enjoy doing yoga on the mat. Sims will enjoy resting in the sauna room. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms and nursery! The colour schemes of the bedrooms are very nice! Very nice layout of the rooms! The study desk nooks in them are nice. The animal pictures on the wall in the nursery, the giraffe near the cot and the bunny on the shelf look very cute! The clothes closets in the bedrooms are very nice! Very nice sofa seats sitting areas in the double bedrooms. Kids will enjoy doing artwork on the art table or experiments on the science table. The meditation area is so very nice! The water fountain feature and the plants on the wall are very nice and restful for sims to enjoy looking at when sitting on the stools meditating.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Thank you so much for the comment @rosemow! <3
  • HattysHattys Posts: 132 Member
    Your creations are beautiful! I love how you can made the family dream home look so realistic, That's a real talent! All your homes are lovely, I went through all the pages, I love the colours you use and also your ideas. I noticed you made a laundry room, that's amazing! Your garden room is beautiful too, It was nice to see your sims using the house, you have a real eye for taking photos too! Keep up the brilliant work! I'll look out for you in the gallery :)
    25495095684_496c1f1eb7_c.jpg
    My Youtube link: here
    My Gallery link: here

• NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Beautiful builds! Seem very homey and relaxing! :) Great job!
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,005 Member
    The name 'Family Dream Home' really says it all, this really is the perfect dream! Fantastic architectural design with beautiful landscaping and gorgeous interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @Hattys Thank you so much for your comment, I'm so glad you liked going through my thread and looking at the builds! :) I really like to try to make the homes look realistic, so it's very weird for me to build a house without a garage or a laundry room. I almost always build fake ones! :)

@Nhicks thanks a lot for stoping by and for your nice comment! I'm glad you like my builds! :)

@masajo Thanks for your comment, you're very sweet! :) I tried to build "Family Dream Home" as the house I imagine I'd like to live in if I ever have a big family, so it is in fact my dream home! :)
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Finally got to your thread again! :)
    Your Family Dream House is very beautiful! :smiley:
    I'll comment the rest of your builds as I already commented form my WIP thread. The lake out front is very wonderful! Love the backyard too! It's great that you added a pergola on covered hot tub area. And your interior, wonderful! Love the color choices you used and gorgeous basement area too!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great build! So many lovely details in this build! Love the bedrooms! Especially that soft peach colour bedroom. Where did you get that washer and dryer? Is it a clever MOO job? Brilliantly done! Will be adding to my favourites if I haven't already. :)
    @RyeCris16 Thanks for stopping by again and for your very kind comment! Doing the exterior of builds and landscaping is not my strong suit, I think I'm better with interiors, so I'm glad you liked the front of the house and the backyard! Thanks for adding it to your faves! <3

@Nejioranaid Thanks for your comment! I really tried to make it cozy, I'm glad you think it worked! :)

@yanti68 I think the peach colour bedroom is my favourite in this house too! :) The washer and dryer is in fact a MOO job! I used a stove and a counter (backwards) so that the front of the stove didn't show. The door of the washer is an enlarged pool light and to finish I put an enlarged shelf on top of everything! I've seen a lot of laundry rooms on the gallery with similar fake washers and dryers and decided to add them in this house to make it more realistic! I'm glad you like the details of the house, thanks for commenting and for faving it! <3
  • aurora16xdaurora16xd Posts: 82 Member
    Your creations are beautiful! Great build! Love the colors. Very good.
    I love the sims from the first edition <3
    Thanks @rosemow! I'm very glad my room got favourited! :)
    Hi everyone! I'm here to share my entry to this week's One Room, One Week, One Theme Challenge.

This week we have to create a dressing room for the TV celebrity Monica Maxisimmerville, who wants to get ready for her interviews with style! (More info here).

Dress Up (or search for my id: vepeixoto03).

Pictures of the room:

Choosing an outfit for the interview.
    1-_zpsiaira0bq.jpg

Practicing what to say on the interview.
    2-_zpsuzo4w3ak.jpg

Having a drink while putting on some makeup.
    3-_zpske335ylu.jpg

Watching TV.
    4-_zps2xf0d8om.jpg

Listening to some music and dancing a little.
    5-_zpspeclymfh.jpg

Time to relax.
    6-_zpslbi5hu4r.jpg

Layout of the room.
    7-_zpsfwy2uhob.jpg
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,005 Member
    Very beautiful dressing room with lots of fantastic detail, really love how you've arranged all the lotions and potions :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    @masajo thanks for your kind comment, I'm very glad you like the room! :)
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    edited August 2015
    I will repost here what I wrote on the thread.
    Dress Up is such a very nice dressing room! :) Your sim is very pretty! It is very special how you have presented the pictures of her doing the different things in her room. I enjoyed looking at the pictures! She is enjoying spending time in her room. The furnishing of the room is very nice! The clothes closet alcove is very nice! The hanging clothes and the folded clothes look great there, and it is nice the way you created the alcove. Very nice placement of the items on the table in the middle of the room! It looks very nice how you have created the table! The toiletries, perfumes, candles and other items are very nice touches on the table. The flowers look nice in the middle of the table, and are very pretty for Monica to see when in her room. It looks nice how there is the folded clothing on the lower shelf. It is nice that you have a tray with glasses of drinks on it so as she can enjoy a drink before her interviews. It is great that you have mirrors in the room for both checking her appearance and practicing what she is going to say. Very nice vanity table! The toiletries and ointments are nice touches on the table. The lights around the edge of one of the mirrors suits the celebrity theme well! She will enjoy sitting on the white stool fixing up her makeup whilst looking in the mirror. She will enjoy the nice aroma from the incense whilst in the room. It is great that you have a TV in the room for her to watch. The armchairs look nice and comfortable for her to sit and relax in, whilst watching TV and listening to the music from the radio. The fashion poster is a nice touch on the wall, and the flowers and drinks bucket look very nice either sides of the music player. It is very nice that you have designed the room to have a bathroom as well! Monica will enjoy relaxing in the bath, having a soak or a mud bath. The floor pattern in the room is very nice!
    The design and furnishing of the room is so nice! The photos that you have posted of Monica in her room are very nice! :)
    edited August 2015
    Thanks @rosemow! Your challenge is always very fun! :)
  • aurora16xdaurora16xd Posts: 82 Member
    Beautiful dressing room!!! <3
    I love the sims from the first edition <3