Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Create a Baby

SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
I've been seeing a lot of complaining about the limitation of babies and #notoddlers and I'm completely in agreement. How great would it be for the family players if you could take babies into a CAS screen like pets and dress them up? Put little hats on them, decide on things like pacifers, shoes and maybe even decide on accessories like a blanket for if/when they are swaddled. You could include 3 categories, every day, formal and sleepwear and have cute things like head bows, sleepers and printed diapers. You could decide their general appearance, hair color, eye color and skin tone. I understand why sliders for their features might be asking a bit much but you could give us a selection to choose from of presets. Big ears, big nose, freckles, etc.

Just an idea. :)

Edit: Also deciding on a single baby personality like 'fussy', 'calm' would be cool.

Comments

• InfinitexSimsInfinitexSims Posts: 239 Member
    I LOVE THIS IDEA, but honestly, i dont think its going to happen :/
    chimera-evil-gif-teen-wolf-Favim.com-3963872.gif
    Theo♥
  • SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    Hey it never will unless we let them know we want it!
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    I wouldn't mind an option that is added to the interaction menu that allows you to change the baby's clothes from a few preset options. :)
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • simmey1simmey1 Posts: 580 Member
    This would be awesome!
  • Claret1011Claret1011 Posts: 297 Member
    I would like this. I'm not particularly passionate about toddlers, but I don't really like the babies as objects. I generally just age them up as soon as they are born because there doesn't seem any point to them. I like your idea to give them a baby trait - which could maybe lead to their usual mood, like how Creative Sims are usually inspired, babies could be happy, sad, maybe even focused, angry, uncomfortable?

Given all the toddler fuss, I wonder if there will be a future update to bring babies/toddlers a bit more into the Sims 4. Although it's not as if they were ever worth much in other games - Sims 1, they were objects, Sims 2 they weren't selectable.
  • KayxxFanpireKayxxFanpire Posts: 500 Member
    I would love options for the babies. I don't know if they would ever change it so we could take the babies into CAS but they might be able to add like,an extra menu to change their clothes from their crib...and I would love if babies could have some sort of hair...even if it was just a little bit. And be given a pacifier. I hope if we do get toddlers,they can have pacifiers. I remember in Sims 3 (probably in Sims 2 too) there was some CC pacifiers that were adorable but I didn't get them because I don't use CC.
    03.22.2013 <3
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    This would be an absolutely brilliant idea, but I don't think it will ever happen. Unfortunately...
  • domestictipudomestictipu Posts: 233 Member
    Sounds cool! :)
    wedding%2Bhobo.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,544 Member
    Great ideas! I don't suppose EA will ever set our babies free, but the least they could do for us is improve them with some of these suggestions.
  • gabrielgothgabrielgoth Posts: 490 Member
    That would be so cute! If only. I love the idea of head bows and patterned diapers! Too cute!
  • CHAERINBUKICHAERINBUKI Posts: 62 Member
    Awesome idea!