Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THE SIMS 4 ISLAND PARADISE

John_SalonicaJohn_Salonica Posts: 353 Member
edited June 2015 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
So first we got pools , after we got hot tubs with a stuff pack , NOW I THINK ITS TIME TO TAKE OUR SIMS TO THE BEACH! THE SIMS 4 BEACH LIFE !!! This expansion will have one world with 5 islands ( 8 lots in each island) with some lots at the beach so you can build beach bars, and whatever YOU WANT! I also want to take other contect the sims 3 island paradise had (house boats e.tc) Since Im greek, greece have amazing islands with very beautiful water so I think it would be very cool for us to get a greek inspired islands like santorini and we will get SOMETHING NEW !! Also with this expansion we can get some restaurants(taverna) with a sea view. Last but not least my sims will swim in the sea!!! I hope you like my idea!! If you like it comment '' I like it '' . :) :*
xyIcMqt.png

Comments

• Options
    MarzipanMarzipan Posts: 60 Member
    I really like your idea, Island Paradise was a cool expansion pack so I would like to see it make a comeback! However I doubt it will be anytime soon because it wasn't that long ago that Island Paradise was released. =)
  • Options
    ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited June 2015
    That was my favorite EP in 3, I loved the scuba diving.

They should also add a few private islands, with only one lot on them.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • Options
    edaercangs96edaercangs96 Posts: 214 Member
    I want Generations (with toddlers) or Pets or Seasons first :)
  • Options
    gabriella92italygabriella92italy Posts: 607 Member
    I really desire an expansion pack like this! I'm Italian and I think that Mediterranean countries are the best for a sea themed pack: Italy (with Sicily and sardegna islands, amalfitana coast and Adriatic regions!......) but also côte d'azur in france or spanish ibiza!! Or rodi in greece..... All wonderful, what do you think about?
  • Options
    vessmevessme Posts: 492 Member
    So first we got pools , after we got hot tubs with a stuff pack , NOW I THINK ITS TIME TO TAKE OUR SIMS TO THE BEACH! THE SIMS 4 BEACH LIFE !!! This expansion will have one world with 5 islands ( 8 lots in each island) with some lots at the beach so you can build beach bars, and whatever YOU WANT! I also want to take other contect the sims 3 island paradise had (house boats e.tc) Since Im greek, greece have amazing islands with very beautiful water so I think it would be very cool for us to get a greek inspired islands like santorini and we will get SOMETHING NEW !! Also with this expansion we can get some restaurants(taverna) with a sea view. Last but not least my sims will swim in the sea!!! I hope you like my idea!! If you like it comment '' I like it '' . :):*

Yes! I would love that!
    tumblr_nc81zxn8g31qa6q9uo1_500.gif
  • Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    The beach swimming in the ocean playing in the water running down beach in the sand . Or watching the sun set with a love one hand in hand , and seeing the colors on the water ,as the sun goes down.
  • Options
    Kellieann123Kellieann123 Posts: 507 Member
    I think if they're going to redo all the "vacation" EP's theyve done - they need to come up with some major brand new selling point. I don't know how much more could really be added to the vacation idea. They covered most of it in TS3.
  • Options
    zombii3zombii3 Posts: 388 Member
    I want Generations (with toddlers) or Pets or Seasons first :)

I definitely agree, we need to polish up what's at home first before we take off on our adventures. (:
  • Options
    gabriella92italy
    June 17
    > @gabriella92italy said:
    > I really desire an expansion pack like this! I'm Italian and I think that Mediterranean countries are the best for a sea themed pack: Italy (with Sicily and sardegna islands, amalfitana coast and Adriatic regions!......) but also côte d'azur in france or spanish ibiza!! Or rodi in greece..... All wonderful, what do you think about? I love italy and I also agree that mediterranean countriesare the best for a sea themed pack( I dont believe that because Im a greek but because I think its a nice idea)!!..

> @zombii3 said:
    > edaercangs96 wrote: »
    >
    > I want Generations (with toddlers) or Pets or Seasons first :)
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I definitely agree, we need to polish up what's at home first before we take off on our adventures. Ok but do you miss beaches and swimming in the sea? I want to see a beach theme pack Im boring with the willow creek theme . Toodlers must return But adults and kids must have fun in the beach. :)

> @edaercangs96 said:
    > I want Generations (with toddlers) or Pets or Seasons first :) you are not the only! ;)
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    ScreeniesimmerScreeniesimmer Posts: 55 Member
    I would love it if we had mermaids like in island paradise! Thought there are alot of features that need to be fixed before we even start with all of this. I like all of your ideas thought!
  • Options
    RocsaiRocsai Posts: 47 Member
    I'd really want Island paradise for TS4 too. I think someone posted a thread called "Deep sea adventures".
    I'd like to see mermaids and mermen playable and living submarine community with caves, grottos, houses, ..
  • Options
    qayluqaylu Posts: 32 Member
    Great idea, but I highly doubt they'd give us a neighborhood with 40 lots. It would probably be closer to the size of Granite Falls.
  • Options
    edited June 2015
    > @qaylu said:
    > Great idea, but I highly doubt they'd give us a neighborhood with 40 lots. It would probably be closer to the size of Granite Falls.

I hope that they will make bigger worlds and I said that to understand that people are not ok with the current worlds size :) Thank you that you find my idea cool :DD
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    Hmmm... how will be the beach ?

A beach lot like TS2 or an open area of the neighborhood ?
  • Options
    ledetteledette Posts: 26 Member
    I would love to see World Adventures and Island Paradise
  • Options
    chibichocolatechibichocolate Posts: 33 Member
    Island Paradise was my fave ep in TS3! I loved the feeling of freedom in it. So cool if they made it for TS4. Would be nice if TS4 was open world but at least if they made the neighborhoods bigger and eliminated loading screens, I can work with that :)
  • Options
    > @edaercangs96 said:
    > I want Generations (with toddlers) or Pets or Seasons first :)

Above all else. Yes.
  • Options
    > @Rocsai said:
    > I'd really want Island paradise for TS4 too. I think someone posted a thread called "Deep sea adventures".
    > I'd like to see mermaids and mermen playable and living submarine community with caves, grottos, houses, ..

Omgosh yea! That would be wonderful!
  • Options
    puertoricanthangpuertoricanthang Posts: 88 Member
    I would really love to see Island Paradise again because it was my favorite expansion pack mostly because I'm from the Caribbean and I'm totally Mermaid obsessed. I really hope they have three islands like what they did in world adventures, there should be a Greek island, a Polynesian Hawaiian island and a Caribbean island.
  • Options
    gmomasuegmomasue Posts: 648 Member
    Toddlers first please then Island Paradise thing .
  • Options
    CACTUSROSE1CACTUSROSE1 Posts: 66 Member
    i like the paradise island - i reinstalled my sims 3 and only used my generations \ paradise island and Seasons with some of the stuff packs as i love the fact that you can play in the water and dive and go on a boat - fun fun and more fun.

i noted the comments about Greek and Italian - what do you guys think of a Nationality pack, you can do traditional greek foods \ italian and even throw is some South African foodies like Babotie \ butter chicken \ curry (hot\ mild) braai meat (i think you guys call it a barbeque) but when we braai we do chops \ steaks \ chicken \ sausage (boerewors) rooster brood (bread done on the fire), toasties (tomatoe, cheese and onion on bread and put on the fire) garlic roll, varkies (potatoe wrapped in bacon and done on the fire) Skaap Kop (sheeps head) skilpadjies (minced liver wrapped in a thin film of fat and braaied on the fire) Mielie pap for breakfast and Jungle oats (oat cereal)

it would be great to have a paradise island EP (and your sim can swim where ever). the mermaids can be worked on a bit more, make it my mystical \ fantasy with the look and how they swim and so on - wind surfing \ surfing \ sailing \ scuba \ swim with the dolphins \ explore caves \ find the sunken ship \ davey locker \ moby 🐸🐸🐸🐸 and really cool sea creatures that you can befriend and swim with and so on
  • Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    gmomasue wrote: »
    Toddlers first please then Island Paradise thing .

Toddlers are life
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    We really need a tropical beach location whether it's in a Gamepack or Expansion Pack. I'd like to see one by Summer. I want to take my sims on a tropical vacation and they must add swimming in the ocean and lakes. This pack needs nautical themed clothing,furniture etc and resorts for our sims to stay at.
  • Options
    LordDarthSimsLordDarthSims Posts: 1,306 Member
    Owning Resorts, and owning Yachts and Pirate Ships!